Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SriRani

So is Divya going to main house?

Nothing is confirmed.

Based on her take on Karan Johar and Shamita on Biggboss OTT, I think Salman may block her entry to BB15.

I don’t think Divya will be part of Biggboss 15.

This is what Varun tweeted in reply to some fan…..

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/web-series/varun-sood-on-divya-agarwal-s-participation-in-bigg-boss-15-why-would-she-compete-with-people-she-already-defeated-101632463050281.html

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Oh you were referring to Sallu as a bully? I am sorry I misread it. I thought you were saying that Divya was gonna bully Sallu 😆

Divya ka interviews dekhaa? She openly said. I need to be calm vs sallu. But I will speak up my and stand for myself. I think this girl is v strong willed. Wouldn’t be surprised as that being the reason makers didn’t call her for show while they have called Raqesh. 😂😂. I think yeh girl is capable of standing tall vs Sallu if that happened. Tbh.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Nothing is confirmed.

Based on her take on Karan Johar and Shamita on Biggboss OTT, I think Salman may block her entry to BB15.

This is Varun tweeted in reply to some fan…..

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/web-series/varun-sood-on-divya-agarwal-s-participation-in-bigg-boss-15-why-would-she-compete-with-people-she-already-defeated-101632463050281.html

Again. Someone said that’s arrogance. And his response was this is the truth. It really is. If nishant. Pratik. Shamita and maybe even Raqesh are there. Why would she compete with people she defeated already ? 😂😂. And if she goes. BB should be if Divya ends up vs just any of you all in any tasks. It’s an automatic win for her as you have already lost to her 😂😂😂.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Colors face is the winner.

How not shocking!😆

And the winner is not even decided based on audience votes in this show.😆

Poor dt got robbed 😭😭

She is also sad by the rest

Arjun himself leaked the result on his stories 😂😂

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Mithi said band baaje ke saath trend karwayenge

Kahaan saath :( .. woh OTT season mein to yahaan ek baar bhee nahee ayee. Uskey thoughts nachi ke Thru kabhee kabhee mil jatey they 😂😂.

Hopefully woh yahaan ayegi.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Poor dt got robbed 😭😭

She is also sad by the rest

Arjun himself leaked the result on his stories 😂😂

Holy crap. I just googled KKK. As I don’t watch the show and last season Tanna won. Darn. She was one of those BB contestants. Good to look at. Empty top floor… Upen ke saath kya thaa god knows. But she won season 10 of KKK. Not bad at all. Another example of someone that didn’t really see roaring success in terms of acting work post BB and she actually looks good …

I fail to see how that show can be rigged tho 🤔🤔🤔. It’s daredevil tasks. Cheating should be hard if not impossible unless those tasks are rigged in someone’s favor of their strengths or something.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Again. Someone said that’s arrogance. And his response was this is the truth. It really is. If nishant. Pratik. Shamita and maybe even Raqesh are there. Why would she compete with people she defeated already ? 😂😂. And if she goes. BB should be if Divya ends up vs just any of you all in any tasks. It’s an automatic win for her as you have already lost to her 😂😂😂.

Divya should not come to BB15. She should move on and focus of her career.

Salman will favor Shamita and few chosen ones who are in good terms with Shamita. Rest will be humiliated, bullied like they always do. Example was Mahira who was bullied by Salman, Biggboss and fans of Salman’s favorite when she stood opposite Channel & Salman’s favorite. Once Mahira switched sides she was favored by Channels, Salman and got lot of support from fans of Salman’s favorite. Mahira was saved at every nomination, favored in task, got respect from Salman and asked for opinion on WKV after she changed her game. She survived till last week.

I hope to see someone like Divya who was gutsy, strong competitor, defended herself well front of housemates, Karan Johar, press and spoke her mind making her point across clear and loud,

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Holy crap. I just googled KKK. As I don’t watch the show and last season Tanna won. Darn. She was one of those BB contestants. Good to look at. Empty top floor… Upen ke saath kya thaa god knows. But she won season 10 of KKK. Not bad at all. Another example of someone that didn’t really see roaring success in terms of acting work post BB and she actually looks good …

I fail to see how that show can be rigged tho 🤔🤔🤔. It’s daredevil tasks. Cheating should be hard if not impossible unless those tasks are rigged in someone’s favor of their strengths or something.

Timing ka ghapla

Plus giving tasks acc to their strength

Like arjun ko max swimming tasks dete the as he was pro in swimming

Ya last mai task karwana so you know whar tricks to use

95027 thumbnail

I don’t have fake dead Twitter account. 😂😂. I have one real one and i don’t post on it but it’s Just to check what’s going on Twitter 😂😂 - mein kahaan trending karwaaoonga wahaan 😂😂. Woh sab I leave to mithi u and all. :).

ChapriBB thumbnail

Tanna after winning kkk last season kind of implied that bb results weren't fair

But kkk mai fair 😂

And in kkk10 public was unhappy with her win

Sab use gaali de rahe the