Posted: 3 years ago

Colors face is the winner.

How not shocking!😆

And the winner is not even decided based on audience votes in this show.😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I don’t know if that’s true. How many people have seen success simply because they were participants on show? So it’s not like guaranteed success as participant post show … I agree the platform on for main season and salman show is much bigger…. winning that would be far better. But sirf participation and not winning isn’t better….

But it depends on luck too. Past me kafi winners rahe hain who have simply faded after BB ended. Post BB I think kum logo ko hi thodi success mili hai.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Depends . For me i want to see Divya more and more and see her gameplay openly in 90/120 days and how she fares with some good players and bully sallu.

For Divya it might well be that she just wanted to win. No matter what people think. she will be called a Bigg Boss winner. Even if shortened. Also no matter what happens, Divya will always be remembered as the FIRST EVER WINNER OF BIGG BOSS OTT.

Reminds me of champions trophy 2013 final. India won the trophy by playing a 20 over match instead of a regular 50 over game. But a win is a win.

Also i don't think she needs exposure and money/fame. She is kind of a TV nepo kid like shamita and Tanisha were bolly nepo kids. 😆

Bully Sallu? You serious?😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Bully Sallu? You serious?😆

Absolutely serious. Proper experience of 10 seasons with sallu. Not a once/twice watcher like many here. I don't watch for celebrities. I watch for the game. Sallu is a massive bully. Ask kushal Tandon for example.
infinity101 thumbnail

Absolutely serious. Proper experience of 10 seasons with sallu. Not a once/twice watcher like many here. I don't watch for celebrities. I watch for the game. Sallu is a massive bully. Ask kushal Tandon for example.

Oh you were referring to Sallu as a bully? I am sorry I misread it. I thought you were saying that Divya was gonna bully Sallu 😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman will surely take revenge for standing against Shamita.

I think Salman will either bash Divya or ignore her to humiliate her..

So far only Paras was able to handle Salman. We have to see how Divya handles it.

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Salman will surely take revenge for standing against Shamita.

I think Salman will either bash Divya or ignore her to humiliate her..

So far only Paras was able to handle Salman. We have to see how Divya handles it by cry

So is Divya going to main house?

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

But it depends on luck too. Past me kafi winners rahe hain who have simply faded after BB ended. Post BB I think kum logo ko hi thodi success mili hai.

Agreed. Is liye to I think win is a win and move on as it’s not like BB has brought crazy success to everyone who has been in it.