Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Ha πŸ˜‚

Mithi uski khoob bajati hai on twitter lol

Ye popat waala line wo bhi boli πŸ˜‚

Umar is asim riaz brother

Asim is runner up of bb13

Most of asim already planned to supprt umar in bb15 coz he is asim bro

this is perhaps why BB OTT was better for me as a viewer. No prev pre decided fans. And also short and good and no wildcards etc.

Shaayad is liye humarey predictions sach hue OTT but never in main as once people support someone. Their HM can do no wrong and so much of it is support even before the show as u said. πŸ€”πŸ€”.

either way. MrPopatman ka trending karwaana chahiye on Twitter for Pratik. You should tell MIthi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/ShamitaStans/status/1441071387465158657?s=20

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1

95027 thumbnail

Wow. So it’s confirmed for Shetty to get 3rd BB season and Nishant also gets in. Total popat yaar of Pratik πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. BB ne sore loser ko ekdum saheen sabak seekhaaya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Dekhanaa finale tak pahoocha to suitcase yaheen lega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Seriously Shetty ko naheen jhelnaa. Can you confirm if this is 5 month show?. I think I will see 2nd half in that case. Itnaa patience to naheen hain to see this show for almost 1/2 a year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

spicysagar thumbnail
spicysagar thumbnail
1034771 thumbnail

Liked Simbaa in Shakti... Curious to see him. At the same time, don't like how Tejasswi speaks off screen - she uses a very childish tone whereas she doesn't use that in her serials. I guess I'll see the initial few episodes & then judge since I like Karan K.'s acting a lot. Wonder how he is in reality.