JCPH fans spreading hatred for JCPKH

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

JCPH spreading hatred for JCPKH on twitter and instagram because they are jealous that JCPKH trend had 7.3K posts while JCPH just 966 posts. They are not able to digest that demand for JCPKH2 is more. They don't understand simple thing that JCPH is dragged like chewing gum for 522 episodes with their couple having more than enough romantic scenes with happy ending while JCPKH couple hardly had romantic scenes with more than half of the stories incomplete. Also they are jealous that presently Shubhashish is loved by more people than Nikhil. I have seen some even commenting on Hiba's posts that she should like Nikhil's posts too when she never fails to like Shubhashish's posts. At least Hiba has not yet unfollowed Nikhil otherwise these people would have eaten her alive. JCPH fans tried to disrupt trend by talking nonsense with few JCPKH fans and using their show and trend tags in JCPKH show and trend tags to ruin their efforts. There is a reason why presently JCPKH2 is demanded more but these JCPH fans don't understand. They will whine even if their show had completed 1000+ episodes.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

JCPH spreading hatred for JCPKH on twitter and instagram because they are jealous that JCPKH trend had 7.3K posts while JCPH just 966 posts. They are not able to digest that demand for JCPKH2 is more. They don't understand simple thing that JCPH is dragged like chewing gum for 522 episodes with their couple having more than enough romantic scenes with happy ending while JCPKH couple hardly had romantic scenes with more than half of the stories incomplete. Also they are jealous that presently Shubhashish is loved by more people than Nikhil. I have seen some even commenting on Hiba's posts that she should like Nikhil's posts too when she never fails to like Shubhashish's posts. At least Hiba has not yet unfollowed Nikhil otherwise these people would have eaten her alive. JCPH fans tried to disrupt trend by talking nonsense with few JCPKH fans and using their show and trend tags in JCPKH show and trend tags to ruin their efforts. There is a reason why presently JCPKH2 is demanded more but these JCPH fans don't understand. They will whine even if their show had completed 1000+ episodes.

What's Wrong With Such Crazy Fans. JCPH Had Enough Run Time. It Was Successful Too. What More Do The Fans Want. Its Not Fair On The Actors Too.

These So Called Fans Are Heartless.

I Don't Care About JCPH's Fans Nonsense.

Lets Ignore Them And Focus On Our Mission.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Originally posted by: SilverBell

What's Wrong With Such Crazy Fans. JCPH Had Enough Run Time. It Was Successful Too. What More Do The Fans Want. Its Not Fair On The Actors Too.

These So Called Fans Are Heartless.

I Don't Care About JCPH's Fans Nonsense.

Lets Ignore Them And Focus On Our Mission.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Seriously yaar. What more they want? Ab kya JCPH me Komolika jaise villain dikhaaye ya generation leap karke Elaichi-Pancham ke pota-poti dikhaaye?😑 Do they want it to run for 12 years like YRKKH? JCPH was dragged a lot for more than twice the time after couple's love confession which happened before 250 episodes while our couple's romantic scenes were hardly shown.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously yaar. What more they want? Ab kya JCPH me Komolika jaise villain dikhaaye ya generation leap karke Elaichi-Pancham ke pota-poti dikhaaye?😑 Do they want it to run for 12 years like YRKKH? JCPH was dragged a lot for more than twice the time after couple's love confession which happened before 250 episodes while our couple's romantic scenes were hardly shown.

True. JCPH Is Over With.

Move On Simple.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't find any sense in their fight. I don't know whether Season 3 comes. If it comes, they'll retain Hiba only. Poor third season actor would be hated by Nikhil and Shubhashish fans.

It's better to demand them (both couples) on fresh shows or music videos so that they won't get typecasted atleast.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I don't find any sense in their fight. I don't know whether Season 3 comes. If it comes, they'll retain Hiba only. Poor third season actor would be hated by Nikhil and Shubhashish fans.

It's better to demand them (both couples) on fresh shows or music videos so that they won't get typecasted atleast.

But we all wish Season 2 story only is continued as it ended unfairly.

Season 1 was completed properly with 522 episodes but Season 2 was ended badly.

Sshesha thumbnail

But we all wish Season 2 story only is continued as it ended unfairly.

Season 1 was completed properly with 522 episodes but Season 2 was ended badly.

I agree. But I don't trust the PH or Jijaji franchise as it becomes a trend to end both the seasons improperly. So I wish for fresh show.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I agree. But I don't trust the PH or Jijaji franchise as it becomes a trend to end both the seasons improperly. So I wish for fresh show.

No Season 1 ended properly with happy ending. Its proved with a viral video. Last season was dragged too much to the point when viewers got bored and ratings decreased. So only Jijaji2 deserves justice. At least its not completed properly. Some secret sources say that there are chances for show to come.

Below are proofs that Jijaji1 got happy ending.

https://youtu.be/zO1nuTMsGXo

https://youtu.be/jywOSW_cqL8

https://youtu.be/29ucMXJM93k

Anyways, Bigg Boss coming from 15th October at 10:30pm weekdays while 9:30pm on weekends so the show which took our time slot may suffer now. If Jijaji2 was there it would drop down to 0.2.

Sshesha thumbnail

Remember our discussion on we were discussing how our show perform when Bigg Boss 15 comes... But our show was shelved before it's premiere itself😑

Ria23 thumbnail

I binged watched season 1 JCPH sometime back. And i just started watching JCPKH and saw some promo as well. But i really can't wait to find out. Who is the bhootni really? I mean how is she related?