Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Disgusting track

Foto

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Someone please make me understand the head or tail of what Sana is talking about🤔

She loves the fact that he loves his wife & his kids? And she loves him because he is committed in his marriage? 😳

Okay.... Respecting / admiring someone for this is definitely possible. But why would you go to that guy, who you know loves his wife so much, & try to propose? What are you going to actually "propose"? That he leaves his wife whom he loves & be with you?

svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

how do these actors sign up for these characters? It's utterly ridiculous and on top of it, they will justify ki "aise real life mein hota hai" bhai kahan hota hai!

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Someone please make me understand the head or tail of what Sana is talking about🤔

She loves the fact that he loves his wife & his kids? And she loves him because he is committed in his marriage? 😳

Okay.... Respecting / admiring someone for this is definitely possible. But why would you go to that guy, who you know loves his wife so much, & try to propose? What are you going to actually "propose"? That he leaves his wife whom he loves & be with you?

Psycho aise he hote hai 😆

But bahot dangerous hote hai aise psycho ! They can ruin someone’s life being mentally ill 😡

I have seen Anjaam movie of Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri dixit. Shahrukh Khan was same psycho like Sanjana who completely ruined Madhuri’s life and her marriage/children everything! 😡😔

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

I didn't understand it at all either. Dev loves his wife, his family, so Sanjana wants him? Like what?

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I didn't understand it at all either. Dev loves his wife, his family, so Sanjana wants him? Like what?

It's not like sana can make sense of her character either..she's probably just saying randomly kuch bhi

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think psycho wanted to tell Dev “I love you Dev Sir, mujhe kuch kuch hota hai aap ko dekh kar. Mere badan ki aag bujhaiye sir” 😉🤣😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow 👏 what a thought to propose Dev lattu..😆 this sona bhi na kabab mai haddi !!why did she need to vcall during this interesting moment?I wanted to c her propose to her boss and main scenario could have been worth to watch dev's side effects.🤣 his weird and hilarious gol gol aakhen expressions could have been popped up ..😆..but all ruined by sona devi..🙄😂

Edited by kinu17 - 3 years ago
NotAMuggle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I doubt the writers understand it either😆

Sana is trying to improvise on spot probably😆