ZKM Anniversary Countdown

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hola peeps...

Let's start the countdown of the most awaited ZKM 5 year Anniversary.

12 hours and 5 days to go

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Still dreaming of a new show with KaSam. Kya kabhi hamara khwab poora hoga? It feels like we'll be haunting this forum for eternity.😭smiley19smiley19smiley19

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let the countdown begin🥳

One memorable journey, that's still on, Thanks to sincere efforts of each member of our beautiful beloved forum family,who took time out despite dictate yell & roars of personal professional life, more so during the anxious unforseen 'new normal' 👏

To entire ZkM cast & crew👏, for creating an emotion out of simple unassuming show that even managed to make magic during madness😆 ,that constituted rollercoaster moments when we closed our eyes identifying with fears & falls of our favourite characters to moments when we cheered celebrated & chatted, discussed, dissected,fun to fire for hours, graduating from strangers to sahelis( friends), showering our forum with unbelievable creative talent, most of us are still drenched their by gifted expertise ..Thank you ladies🤗

Special mention to KaSam for breathing life by their combust chemistry of MehRya-two raw actors who never once slipped into the pits of burlesque clinchessmiley32 blurring the complex character lines with simplest tools of sincerity that transmitted flawlessly onscreen, even their casual onscreen moments together fanned into flames,igniting our forum into frenzy🤣 The tension, tears triumphs of show became real, relatable enough for audiences to tune in religiously to channel despite number dice kept rolling recklessly for competitive creative commercial world.. kudos to everyone who identified with ZkM magic👏

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Love this thread Shiny. Good way to reminisce our nostalgic good old favourite show. It connected me here and many good friends. It also bring the courage in me to write fan fiction and I manage to come up with 2 FF for Mehrya. Though I am kind of lazy now and miss this show very much hope fully there are ways to catch up with the shows . Let's enjoy and wait for the count down soon people

dwriter thumbnail

Let's do not lose our hope, Monali. And try our best to keep the forum alive, until we get yet another good news😊 ❤️

Aah ..Nitya di. I could never stop myself from loving your description. Time and again , falling for your words again and again. ❤️🤗

Haseena di. We all are indebted to you for two extremely beautiful MehRya tales. Wanting for more.🤗❤️

This is indeed a very happy week.

Let's celebrate it in all its glory.

And the countdown continues...

44 minutes and 4 days to go🥳

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Is the forum is ok now?

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020