Posted: 2 years ago

so now it will turn out that Kajol is Dr Anurag's mothers fav sishya😊

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: whateverxne

It isn’t just 50 Lakhs I guess.

Firstly, it’s the 50 lakh that was looted ( sure, Kajol would come to know the real thing some time later)

Then, the 50 lakh for the car, they wouldn’t get the complete 50 after selling the car too, so some amount of money would still be left.

Then, I do think writers would show that Kajol’s family took other loans too for Kajol’s marriage ceremonies. 

Also, from the episodes it seems like Kajol’s father was the only member of the family.. and I don’t know what her chacha does( Probably is unemployed or something)

And probably they will demand the interest on it which will be quite a lot

Her chacha must be teaching singing and whiling away his time Vishwajit used to even do the shopping and her auntie the house work her mother just used to go to temples etc and probably when Guruji will come back sometime later and tell Kajols mother that he knew Viswajit had very less time left and that is why he went away

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Maybe now Arjun may turn negative his role wont get over so fast or he may reform forget his Bhabhi and try to woo Kajol

It's better to turn revengeful towards Kajol or growing obsessed towards her. I am tired of both types of heroes, but still revenge is quite better to see.

Obsession towards Bhabhi was watchable but obsession towards other girl (Kajol) is too much.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

Saw the episode on voot, he is going to seek revenge. He is going to turn pure evil now. Earlier he was an just a shitty manipulative a****le. But now he is an evil a****le. Harshad Arora is pulling it off. I feel the story has not glorified his character but made us see that there are people who can betray anyone to get what they want. Ishita Dutta was glorious as a person who realises her mistakes and learns from them but I really think that Sneha Raiker, her mom's 180 degree turn is really bad making wish to quit watching the show. How can a person be so blind and horrible. 

If Kajol starts working, they'll reduce Chondona's negativity. Maybe Monday's episode would be positive seeing the precap.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: whateverxne

It isn’t just 50 Lakhs I guess.

Firstly, it’s the 50 lakh that was looted ( sure, Kajol would come to know the real thing some time later)

Then, the 50 lakh for the car, they wouldn’t get the complete 50 after selling the car too, so some amount of money would still be left.

Then, I do think writers would show that Kajol’s family took other loans too for Kajol’s marriage ceremonies. 

Also, from the episodes it seems like Kajol’s father was the only member of the family.. and I don’t know what her chacha does( Probably is unemployed or something)

Yeah, you have a point. Definitely, they won't return the 50 lakhs. Actually I can't understand what Rajesh told Kajol about the printing press? Is he left the shop on lease or sold the whole shop?

Shyam (Chacha ji) takes music class for neighbourhood children and gains money from that job.

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

It's better to turn revengeful towards Kajol or growing obsessed towards her. I am tired of both types of heroes, but still revenge is quite better to see.

Obsession towards Bhabhi was watchable but obsession towards other girl (Kajol) is too much.

Vengeful is what will happen for sure. And Naina/Noyna will be the way by which he will exact his revenge. But I have a feeling ki he would only use her then ditch her as well. The story about a bitchy sister is very similar to that of Irabatir Chupkatha if anyone has seen it. And there too the sister steals the original fiance as she is jealous of her elder sister who takes the responsibility for the family.

Sshesha thumbnail

Vengeful is what will happen for sure. And Naina/Noyna will be the way by which he will exact his revenge. But I have a feeling ki he would only use her then ditch her as well. The story about a bitchy sister is very similar to that of Irabatir Chupkatha if anyone has seen it. And there too the sister steals the original fiance as she is jealous of her elder sister who takes the responsibility for the family.

Irabotir Chupkotha? I have seen this name in the review article of TSBTSP by IWMBuzz. What was the story of the show? Our show is similar to IC?

whateverxne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Yeah, you have a point. Definitely, they won't return the 50 lakhs. Actually I can't understand what Rajesh told Kajol about the printing press? Is he left the shop on lease or sold the whole shop?

Shyam (Chacha ji) takes music class for neighbourhood children and gains money from that job.

By what I understood from the episode I think girvi rakha hai printing press which means it has been put on mortgage. You know like a guarantee to borrow money from creditor. So Kajol might get it back after selling the car and then she would run the printing press to earn and pay back the remaining amount.

whateverxne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also feel ki they should keep the romantic angle on the lesser side and focus more on Kajol's growth and emancipation. Her becoming successful and Anurag being a strong pillar of support and her confidant and friend and guide and eventual lover and husband. But first they should focus on her struggles and her efforts to overcome them and become strong and independent woman who is the backbone of the family and not the so called "bojh" or burden as her mother called her.

I agree, we need this change in itv. We need strong women characters. It will be quite refreshing to watch something like this.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Chanadona is one ajeeb maa ready to pounce and blame Kajol.