Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloodmoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Kajol and her Baba's scene was worth watching, such a beautiful scene; perfect script, perfect acting, perfect direction, every thing was on point.... And the background music summed up the scene..Btw..if anyone of you know, where to get the song kindly inform me😊..loved it

I think I saw it in twitter. Search under the #thodasabaadalthodasapaani hashtag on twitter.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Kajol and her Baba's scene was worth watching, such a beautiful scene; perfect script, perfect acting, perfect direction, every thing was on point.... And the background music summed up the scene..Btw..if anyone of you know, where to get the song kindly inform me😊..loved it

Wait for few days. The song would be easily available on YouTube. 

whateverxne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

16/09/2021

1) Chondona, Lekha and Pishima comes to Kajol's room who got ready as a bride. Chondana praises Kajol's beauty. Pishima says she might get bad sight. Chondona bites Kajol's finger and says no one would cast evil eye on her. Lekha notices Kajol getting worried and asked Kajol about the same. Kajol says that she is meeting Arjun's family first time after cocktail party and worries how would they react. Chondona and Pishima asked her to forget all that and focus on her life. Pishima added that evil never wins truth. Kajol asked them to take care of her father. Pishima told Kajol that she asked Bishwanth to take rest until the baraat comes.

2) Shyam (Lekha's husband) goes to Bishwanath's room and asks about his well-being. Bishwanath gave Shyam his shawl and asked him to do the kanyadaan. Bishwanath says body will be yours and soul will be mine. Both of them get emotional.

3) Arjun gets ready and Amrita says everyone would get jealous of him. Arundhita asked her not to cast bad sight. Arundhita make Arjun wear the traditional crown and asked Shreya to apply the tilak. Ayaan asked her to do it. Shreya did that. At Anurag house, Anurag comes wearing a blue pyjama. Abhishek, Sharmila and Anurag leaves for the wedding.

4) Kajol insisted to meet Bishwanath but Pishima refused since there is no time. Pishima says that she will look after him. Pishima goes to Bishwanath's room. Bishwanath asked if Kajol won't meet him before wedding. Kajol is walking with her sisters for the baraat. Kajol thinks it wasn't good to start a new life without her father's blessing. She runs to Bishwanath's room. Laado tere beti plays.

5)Kajol gets teary eyes. Bishwanath blessed her and asked her to be happy always. He tells her that she is a good daughter and shall become more good bahu. He asks not to lose her self respect being a woman and says if you are truth then you don’t need to bend your head infront of anyone. Apu comes there and calls Kajol. Kajol cries and touches his feet. Bishwanath blessed her. Kajol cries and hugs him. beti tere baba plays….Kajol asked if he is fine. Bishwanath said that he was fine seeing her in bridal outfit. He asks her to go. Kajol leaves his hand and goes out of room crying. Bishwanath asks her not to turn and look back, it is inauspicious and gives her promise asking her to go. Kajol goes.

6) Anu, Chandrika and Naina teased Kajol if he is nervous for the wedding. They said that before wedding bride gets nervous and after wedding grooms get nervous. Everyone laughed. Arjun's family comes and everyone goes to then. Baaraat comes in a grand way while Arjun is coming in the dowry car. Bishwanath looks at them from his room who is accompanied by Rajesh. Rajesh denied when Bishwanath wanted to go for baraat. Arjun gets out of the car and his cousins lifted him to the mandap. Naina flirts with Arjun that he looks like Hrithik Roshan while Arjun replies that she is no less than Katrina Kaif. Kajol and Arjun sit at the sofa which is divided by a transparent cloth.

Precap - Bishwanath falls down from his bed. Apu see that and calls everyone. Kajol runs from the wedding to him. Anurag declared that he is dead. Kajol slaps Arjun and called the marriage off.

I was so happy watching that she slapped Arjun that I actually watched precap 5-6 times lol. So excited for Monday’s episode !!! 

Sshesha thumbnail

20/09/2021

1) Arjun's aunt asks Kajol's family about Bishwanath and asks who would do kanyadaan. Pishima says that Shyam would do that since Bishwanath is bedridden and says further that Shyam is her sangeet guru. Kajol tries to call Bishwanath but he doesn't pick up the call. Kajol worries.

2) Shreya was offered snacks. Shreya refused since it was oily. Arundhita and Tai ji exclaims that the marriage would have been different if Arjun got married to a high class girl.She says these georgette curtains and flowers are so tacky and loud. Shreya says it is not desi too. Lekha comes there and asks them to meet Kajol. They meet them and Kajol took blessings from them. Arundhita asked her if her sisters do the make-up as she looks so simple. Lekha says parlour artists do the makeover.

3) Anurag enters the venue with his family. Apu and Amrita welcomed them. Anurag was hesistant to visit here. Sharmila persuaded him. Anurag hoped for Bishwanath's wellbeing. Meanwhile, Shyam asked Kaushik if he could take Arjun to the mandap. Kaushik nodded. Shyam took Arjun to the mandap and make him sit and Shyam wears the shawl given by Bishu.

4) Naina comes near Arjun and teased him that he can even elope from this wedding. Arjun replied he would, if Naina accompanies. Naina smiles and goes. Shreya is about to go to Arjun. Ayaan stopped her. Shreya excused that she want to have water. Ayaan give her water. Ayaan asked her pack up her things as he got tickets to leave after  3 days.

5) Apu introduced Anurag and his family to the Mukherjees where Chatterjees are also present. Apu expressed his gratitude while Anurag tells him that it was just a part of humanity. Arundhita said that no one has told them about Bishwanath's accident. Pishima manages the situation.Then, Bishu tries to drink water and it falls on his clothes. Chandana says he is here, but can’t do the kanyadaan. Pishimaa asks if Vishu will be fine. Dr. Anurag replies I had talked to Kajol and asks her to talk to her. 

6) Shreya goes to Arjun and said that Ayaan is booking tickets and asks him to do something. Arjun says let him plan something to prevent that. Shreya exclaimed that Kajol is wearing Banarasi saree. Arjun diverts and compliments Shreya's beauty. Ayaan comes there and looks at them. He calls Shreya and says everyone is looking at her. Shreya tells him that she is telling the whereabouts of his clothes. Ayaan says he know everything which she can do and says that he know what she did in cocktail party.  Shreya asked him not to believe Amrita while Ayaan refuses.

7)Shreya comes to Kajol and asks if she is wearing fake silk. She says it is original but very light. She says if you had told me that you have nothing good to wear then you should have told me, I would have given from my collection. Kajol says sorry Bhabhi, I don’t like to show right on someone’s stuff and tells that bridal dress is parents’ blessings, it can’t be cheap or fake. Dr. Anurag sees them and thinks what Shreya Bhabhi is trying to do with Kajol. Shreya says you think from heart and I think from mind. She says if you wear this cheap saree and sit in Arjun’s brand new car, then it will mismatch, then you will realize it was wrong choice. Dr. Anurag hears and says he hopes Kajol’s decision is right to marry in this family. She asks her if she knows about the car which her baba. Bulti calls her and she goes.

8)Kajol thinks what she was saying. She sees Dr. Anurag and calls him. He asks how is your Baba? Kajol says he took medicines and promised me that he will be admitted in the hospital tomorrow. Vishu falls down on the floor and asks Goddess to give him strength to see Kajol’s kanyadaan. Shreya meets her dad and gets happy. She asks if he was busy. Arundita and others greet him. Pishimaa and Chandana ask him to have sweets. Shreya’s dad says he don’t have it, but take it on Ayaan’s insistence. He asks Ayaan to take Shreya to Rajasthan as she feels lonely here. Ayaan says I will not leave her here. Apu and others bring Kajol to the mandap while her face is covered with beetal leaves. They make her take round around Arjun. Naina asks Kajol to look at Arjun once. Shreya is about to go. Ayaan asks her to be here, and says how can badi bahu go missing. Dr. Abhishek asks Anurag to join them. Dr. Anurag says I think this is waste of time. Arjun signs Kajol, thumps up. Kajol smiles and waits for her Baba. She is about to make him wear garland. Apu, Anu and others lift Kajol to make him wear garland, but the garland breaks. Vishu comes out of his room with much difficulty and falls down on the floor.

Sshesha thumbnail

21/09/2021

1) The garland falls and the Chattejees exclaims it to be abshagun. Pishima asked to get another garland. Naina refuses and rebuked Kajol. Anu and Chandrika give a earful for Naina and goes to take garland. Ayaan, Arjun and Amrita tried to manage the situation. Chandrika and Anu comes up with a garland and Kajol make Arjun wear it.

2) Bishwanath was unconscious. Soon he gets consciousness and tried to walk.Kajol waits for Bishwanath's entry as it is time. Anurag tells Sharmila that he has important work in the hospital and he leaves. Ayaan tells Shreya that Kajol is perfect for Arjun. Shreya gets jealous. Arjun compliments Kajol that she is looking simple and divine. He asked her to smile. Kajol was reminded of her father telling her that when someone says sorry and wants to get forgiveness then they shall forgive to get peace for both of them.

3) Apu comes to the house but leaves as the chef asked him to get oil. Bishwanath tries to get up and moves. Pandit ji asked Chaterjees to do the gathbandan. Arundhita asked Shreya to do it. Ayaan asked her to do it. Shreya ties gathbandan. Chondona worries for Bishwanath. Naina, Anu and Chandrika hears guests gossiping about the 50 lakhs car given to Arjun. Shreya was shocked and wonders how did he get so much money Anu and Chandrika asked her not to let Kajol knew this. Kajol waits for Bishwanth. Pishima and others asked her to do the pheras. Arjun and Kajol took pheras. Bishwanth falls down.

4) Apu sees Bishwanath lying on the floor and shouts which reaches the mandap. Kajol breaks the gathbandan to the shock of everyone and runs to Bishwanath. Others followed them. Kajol see Bishwanath lying unconscious. Kajol asked them to call Anurag. Sharmila tells her that she has called him already and he is on his way. Anurag comes there and checks Bishwanath and declared him dead due to heart atack. 

5) Everyone breaks down and cries while Naina blames Kajol as the reason of Bishwanath's demise as he gifted Arjun 50 lakhs car. Everyone gets shocked. Rajesh comes and asked not to blame Kajol but Arjun. Rajesh says car demand killed him, he was worried to get money for the car and died. Kajol hears shockingly.

Precap - Everyone comes to the funeral of Bishwanath. Chondona blamed Kajol for his demise and disowned her. Kajol tells Anurag that she has become lonely.  Anurag tells her that sadness makes you weak or strong, it is your choice what you want to become, weak or strong.

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

21/09/2021

1) The garland falls and the Chattejees exclaims it to be abshagun. Pishima asked to get another garland. Naina refuses and rebuked Kajol. Anu and Chandrika give a earful for Naina and goes to take garland. Ayaan, Arjun and Amrita tried to manage the situation. Chandrika and Anu comes up with a garland and Kajol make Arjun wear it.

2) Bishwanath was unconscious. Soon he gets consciousness and tried to walk.Kajol waits for Bishwanath's entry as it is time. Anurag tells Sharmila that he has important work in the hospital and he leaves. Ayaan tells Shreya that Kajol is perfect for Arjun. Shreya gets jealous. Arjun compliments Kajol that she is looking simple and divine. He asked her to smile. Kajol was reminded of her father telling her that when someone says sorry and wants to get forgiveness then they shall forgive to get peace for both of them.

3) Apu comes to the house but leaves as the chef asked him to get oil. Bishwanath tries to get up and moves. Pandit ji asked Chaterjees to do the gathbandan. Arundhita asked Shreya to do it. Ayaan asked her to do it. Shreya ties gathbandan. Chondona worries for Bishwanath. Naina, Anu and Chandrika hears guests gossiping about the 50 lakhs car given to Arjun. Shreya was shocked and wonders how did he get so much money Anu and Chandrika asked her not to let Kajol knew this. Kajol waits for Bishwanth. Pishima and others asked her to do the pheras. Arjun and Kajol took pheras. Bishwanth falls down.

4) Apu sees Bishwanath lying on the floor and shouts which reaches the mandap. Kajol breaks the gathbandan to the shock of everyone and runs to Bishwanath. Others followed them. Kajol see Bishwanath lying unconscious. Kajol asked them to call Anurag. Sharmila tells her that she has called him already and he is on his way. Anurag comes there and checks Bishwanath and declared him dead due to heart atack. 

5) Everyone breaks down and cries while Naina blames Kajol as the reason of Bishwanath's demise as he gifted Arjun 50 lakhs car. Everyone gets shocked. Rajesh comes and asked not to blame Kajol but Arjun. Rajesh says car demand killed him, he was worried to get money for the car and died. Kajol hears shockingly.

Precap - Everyone comes to the funeral of Bishwanath. Chondona blamed Kajol for his demise and disowned her. Kajol tells Anurag that she has become lonely.  Anurag tells her that sadness makes you weak or strong, it is your choice what you want to become, weak or strong.

I just don’t understand Chondhana. Kajol was the only person who was asking Bishwanathan to get admitted in hospital. It was Bishwanathan’s decision to get postpone the treatment even other family members were saying the same. Bishwanathan himself lied to Kajol about the car. Now why everyone is blaming Kajol? 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

I just don’t understand Chondhana. Kajol was the only person who was asking Bishwanathan to get admitted in hospital. It was Bishwanathan’s decision to get postpone the treatment even other family members were saying the same. Bishwanathan himself lied to Kajol about the car. Now why everyone is blaming Kajol? 

Exactly. Chondona also knew that Chatterjees demand 50 lakhs car from them and Kajol is the one who opposed it. But, why is she blaming Kajol? Is she thinking that Kajol's marraige is the reason for Bishwanath's death and so blaming Kajol?

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly. Chondona also knew that Chatterjees demand 50 lakhs car from them and Kajol is the one who opposed it. But, why is she blaming Kajol? Is she thinking that Kajol's marraige is the reason for Bishwanath's death and so blaming Kajol?

Could be. But still it was very rude of her. Kajol herself broke her marriage after she found out about dowry and the reason of her baba’s death. More than Kajol the fault lied in Bishwanathan and other family members. None of them stopped the marriage when the Chatterjee’s demanded dowry. Nor they supported Kajol when she asked Bishwanathan to get treated immediately. Rather they were going on with marriage rant. None of them stopped Bishwanathan from fasting and having medicines on time. It was Kajol who did that. Even Noyna said Kajol was overdoing with her concern for Bishwanathan. Now when he died everyone conveniently is blaming Kajol. 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This blaming kajol is stupid. I can understand naina as she is envious of kajol but chandana? They knew about the dowry demands, his failing health & now conveniently blames kajol. I don’t understand the logic.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preethik

This blaming kajol is stupid. I can understand naina as she is envious of kajol but chandana? They knew about the dowry demands, his failing health & now conveniently blames kajol. I don’t understand the logic.

Poor Kajol She Lost Her Father Now She's Getting Blamed For Her Dad's Death.

Indian Serial Needs Drama. 

😂