Director Ritwik's off-air confirmation post

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

If Director Ritwik posted off-air confirmation post after 11 days then what I posted in other post is clear that they tried to get extension or another Season from the channel a lot but got rejected with yesterday's no increase in ratings one of the reasons. Most of the casts are not in the wrap-up photo. They are looking so happy but surely be sad inside. The team would have surely tried a lot to save the show otherwise they would have confirmed to viewers long back about show's ending which they did with Jijaji1 where off-air news along with wrap-up cake cutting was shown more than a month before show's ending. Sab TV, I wish you pay for your partiality and carelessness towards this show and then shamelessly blaming its failure on its makers. May God give you all brains to realise your mistakes and rectify them otherwise your condition will be worse than you had in 2017-2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpV-DushvZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is really horrible on the part of the channel to end such a great show, hope the trp of other shows also go down (no offence to other viewers) just for them to learn a lesson. Not giving a show chance to grow and abruptly ending it was really pathetic. It has really disappointed the viewers of this show. Hope the PH does not continue with this channel. This was the first show which really caught my attention on this channel but the channel really disappointed me when the story had such a scope of growth. Atleast it could have given some more episodes for a proper closure for this show. It is really unfair for the viewers, PH and the cast and crew....

I really wish to see this star cast with some really good romcom track.😒

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

If Director Ritwik posted off-air confirmation post after 11 days then what I posted in other post is clear that they tried to get extension or another Season from the channel a lot but got rejected with yesterday's no increase in ratings one of the reasons. Most of the casts are not in the wrap-up photo. They are looking so happy but surely be sad inside. The team would have surely tried a lot to save the show otherwise they would have confirmed to viewers long back about show's ending which they did with Jijaji1 where off-air news along with wrap-up cake cutting was shown more than a month before show's ending. Sab TV, I wish you pay for your partiality and carelessness towards this show and then shamelessly blaming its failure on its makers. May God give you all brains to realise your mistakes and rectify them otherwise your condition will be worse than you had in 2017-2018.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpV-DushvZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

I Want Sabtv To Pay For Their Mistake.

Wish The Channel Shutdown.

Its True.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamCatcher14

It is really horrible on the part of the channel to end such a great show, hope the trp of other shows also go down (no offence to other viewers) just for them to learn a lesson. Not giving a show chance to grow and abruptly ending it was really pathetic. It has really disappointed the viewers of this show. Hope the PH does not continue with this channel. This was the first show which really caught my attention on this channel but the channel really disappointed me when the story had such a scope of growth. Atleast it could have given some more episodes for a proper closure for this show. It is really unfair for the viewers, PH and the cast and crew....

I really wish to see this star cast with some really good romcom track.😒

On A Different Channel.

Not Colors Or Sabtv.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

So it is sure that Sab TV is entirely at fault and not even 1% fault was done by Productions or Actors.

Even in the wrap up pictures, so many important people are missing.😔

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

So it is sure that Sab TV is entirely at fault and not even 1% fault was done by Productions or Actors.

Even in the wrap up pictures, so many important people are missing.😔

They did mistake from day 1. In yesterday's proof post I mentioned how other shows too were down during IPL but got multiple chances. Giving 10pm or 10:30pm is so wrong as these time directly clash with 2 famous comedy shows on AndTV by the same PH. First of all why the show of one PH was pitted against their own shows both the shows when normally no PH's two shows come at the same time on different channels? First of all, people loving drama shows won't watch comedy shows and comedy lovers will mostly choose those 2 famous shows so remaining of them watched Jijaji2. If they plan to bring Season 2 which has low chances they should give it 9:30pm slot instead of dumping it on late slot. JCPKH deserves this slot more than TYHM and SL.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

They did mistake from day 1. In yesterday's proof post I mentioned how other shows too were down during IPL but got multiple chances. Giving 10pm or 10:30pm is so wrong as these time directly clash with 2 famous comedy shows on AndTV by the same PH. First of all why the show of one PH was pitted against their own shows both the shows when normally no PH's two shows come at the same time on different channels? First of all, people loving drama shows won't watch comedy shows and comedy lovers will mostly choose those 2 famous shows so remaining of them watched Jijaji2. If they plan to bring Season 2 which has low chances they should give it 9:30pm slot instead of dumping it on late slot. JCPKH deserves this slot more than TYHM and SL.

I have seen channels and PH are very conscious and never let the specific PH show in their channel to clash with its another show at other channel.

I think Sab TV changed TYHM to 9.30 since KUDCA was running at Sony. But didn't do anything for Edit 2.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I have seen channels and PH are very conscious and never let the specific PH show in their channel to clash with its another show at other channel.

I think Sab TV changed TYHM to 9.30 since KUDCA was running at Sony. But didn't do anything for Edit 2.

KUDCA came before WKD so that time they rightfully gave 9pm to a sequel of a classic show. But if TYHM and WKD were given 9pm on the starting why they gave 10pm to our show from the starting? This was stupidity of them.

SilverBell thumbnail

Hopefully We Get Another Season. And It Has A Different Time Slot.

Fingers Crossed.

82 Episodes Isn't The Right Way To End A Show.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hopefully We Get Another Season. And It Has A Different Time Slot.

Fingers Crossed.

82 Episodes Isn't The Right Way To End A Show.

I wish people increase their demand and let them know how TRP viewers are not always everything but true viewers are online audience. 45K TRP meters cants decide for entire country when 70% of these TRP meter homes which drama shows. The channel should know the blunder which they did causing in downfall of the show from week 1 day 1 instead of blaming the makers and the casts. I wish HibaShish are only cast as leads as they deserve a proper story. And this show deserves to get 9:30pm which is actual comedy show not TYHM and SL which looks melodramatic shows.