Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Kanwars post about the bike clip had caption which said that kuch din mein yeh bike mere angan mein honge..

If ravi don't knw how to ride a bike,I dnt see a reason as to why she would bring the bike to pandya house..unless she gives it to shiva..but why would she give it to shiva..unless she realises her mistake and feels bad for him..šŸ¤”..

Edited by deeps07 - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Kanwars post about the bike clip had caption which said that kuch din mein yeh bike mere angan mein honge..

If ravi don't knw how to ride a bike,I dnt see a reason as to why she would bring the bike to pandya house..unless she gives it to shiva..but why would she give it to shiva..unless she realises her mistake and feels bad for him..šŸ¤”..

he will teach her how to ride oneā€¦ šŸ¤Ŗ

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

he will teach her how to ride oneā€¦ šŸ¤Ŗ

That's going to take time..right now if she asks him to teach her, he might burn this one too ..šŸ˜†

Jugnu21 thumbnail

That's going to take time..right now if she asks him to teach her, he might burn this one too ..šŸ˜†

there are few things that sometimes baffle meā€¦

Pandya family is a renowned name ā€¦ arranges biggest of festivals and still doesnā€™t have enough money to build a room ā€¦ not to mention panday niwas itself looks like an old mansionā€¦the aangan itself is so hugeā€¦ how many rooms are thereā€¦

this family keeps on shuffling between becoming affluent and poor.. Rishitaā€™s latest dialogue in case ā€œpandya pariwar ki bahu k liye h..aise roadside se thode na lenge lehangaā€ šŸ¤”

and Since Dev is so educated ā€¦ why didnā€™t he do a job to support his family? how many people are actually needed to handle one shop?gautam, shiva and kaka already handles the shop.. krish is college goingā€¦ dev can easily take up a job for some savings to open new branchesā€¦

Raavi has done b.com and its been shown that her family is not well offā€¦ maasi - maasa lost everythingā€¦so instead of this whole obsession to become a pandya bahu why did she not think of supporting her maasi-maasaā€¦

in no way I am bashing the show.. but these are few questions that confuses meā€¦

honestly I have my opinions and want a discussion about the whole Raavi-Shiva relationship dynamics and Dhara role in itā€¦ but I am new to this forum so donā€™t know how open and perceptive people are here for viewsā€¦

Edited by nikkiGarg - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Now that Raavi is coming back to Pabdya niwas, I want full justification from her for her decision. This is the same girl who said self respect is more important, hope she keeps that in mind. I am sure after she is back, Dhara and Rishita will warm up to her. Their anger is only temporary. If Raavi apologizes to both of them, I donā€™t see a problem at all. As for Suman, she is a patriarch and a tough nut to crack. She may agree for Raavi to stay for Dharaā€™s sake but it will take time for her to accept Raavi again. This is only possible if Shiva and Raavi accept each other wholeheartedly, then Suman will have no choice.

We all know the 3 brothers have been always Raaviā€™s supporters than Shivaā€™s. So the 3 will welcome her with open arms. She shouldnā€™t have any problems there,

Now that leaves us with Shiva. If you all notice. ever since he talked about Raaviā€™s remarriage in the microphone (he went overboard because of his anger) on Tuesday, he has been given only a line or 2 in the past 3 episodes. I beg the writers to keep it this way and donā€™t let him open his mouth. Let him be a recluse and silent. Anyway none of his own family members talk to him except Suman, Dhara and Rishita supported Shiva in dahi handi only because Raavi humiliated both of them and not because they loved him.

Once he opens his mouth, doesnā€™t realize what he says in his anger. So the writers please make him go on maun vratšŸ˜† Also let him spend as much time as possible in the store, like say 12-14 hrs to stay away from everything, that way he can atleast get lot of work done and we also get to see Kaka and the storešŸ˜†

If none of this works, can the makers pack him off far far away for few days, so he can introspect to see why his own family members donā€™t support him or like him, what went wrong and how he can rectify it and also go through some anger management. This will also help his brothers and Bhabis realize how they have always treated him like a piece of crap. As for Raaviā€™s realization of him being far far away, havenā€™t thought much about it as it is difficult to read her mind. At this time her goal seems like is to pacify Dhara followed by Rishita. Only when we get a substantial monologue from her, I will be sure about what she wants. Her confused state of mind is not helping at all.

My sincere request to the makers please donā€™t make Shiva do things that we all regret watching and donā€™t you ever follow it up with a lolloipop scenešŸ˜• I donā€™t need any of that nonsense and try to slowly start some sensible/normal conversation between them, even if its a line or two. And please stop with this one upmanship between the 2.

Those were my thoughts as well as a rant combined in one postšŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Please start making Raavi user her brain more, there is no harm in it. Because of her Anita is again going to make frequent visits, Raavi should always be suspicious of her and donā€™t let Anita fool her every single time. Show sone smartness in Raavi, donā€™t keep her a dobi all the time. Show some character growth and intelligence in her.

Finally, I want Raavi to continue her studies and Rishita to go to work. Between the 2 of them, they can manage the household efficiently at the same time, not give up on their goals. They need to hire a. proper maid (didnā€™t mean Raavi, herešŸ˜†) to assist both of them, so they can focus on cooking and the rest like sweeping, mopping, cleaning, washing clothes will be taken care by the maid.

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

They shot so much, this is all the ShiVi moments we gotsmiley29

They donā€™t edit unnecessary things, all the family drama will be in full display but they edit what we want to see.

With all those Junior artists and extras they used, they came on screen for 10 mins and I bet the shooting went on for a full daysmiley29

Unfortunately, we got served bread crumbs in terms of this much-awaited sequence šŸ¤” They could've done a lot more with ShiVi here and at this point, I feel like they might've had the scenes as well, but they just edited them out to focus more on the melodrama. This always happens. Shivi scenes are always poorly edited and/or cut abruptly šŸ˜• I'm sure they had enough scenes from the dahi handi bits to stretch it through the entire episode if not for two episodes. Would've loved to see a happy/competitive sequence last through the entire episode for once after all the drama we sit through

blissfulcanyon thumbnail

Please start making Raavi user her brain more, there is no harm it. Because of her Anita is again going to make frequent visits, Raavi should always be suspicious of her and donā€™t let Anita fool her every sine time. Show sone smartness in Raavi, donā€™t keep her a dobi all the time. Show some character growth and intelligence in her.

Finally, I want Raavi to continue her studies and Rishita to go to work. Between the 2 of them, they can manage the household efficiently at the same time, not give up on their goals. They need to hire a. proper maid (didnā€™t mean Raavi, herešŸ˜†) to assist both of them, so they can focus on cooking and the rest like sweeping, mopping, cleaning, washing clothes will be taken care by the maid.

I have a feeling they might let Rishita work and forget all about Raavi's studies which is something I don't want. No more partiality but knowing this is Pandya fam, anything is possible. I really hope both the girls are able to go after their respective goals. Housework is important but I don't appreciate Suman and many women like her thinking that housework is all that a woman is born for. Which is why I was so against Raavi going back for now...but let's see. This is pandyaland after all šŸ˜† While we'll be here fretting and hoping, they'll move on, selectively forget about plenty of important things/dialogues that have been said in the past, and give us some half-baked scenes which we'll end up trolling šŸ¤Ŗ

blissfulcanyon thumbnail

See this is why I wanted her donkey friends to stay, I was hoping that at least this part of their MU gets cleared and she realizes part of the reasoning behind Shiva's actions. And this combined with her seeing him walking with those heavy sacks would prompt her into giving the bike. But alas...none of that happened lol

Also, even if she tried to give it to him, Shiva would not take it šŸ˜† and maami won't let Raavi give it away either šŸ¤Ŗ For this reason alone and because he needed it more than anyone else, I was hoping Shiva would win, but he didn't and then Raavi didn't get to celebrate her win either. Whole bike thing was pushed to the side...now I'm expecting it to magically appear in the Pandya niwas aangan šŸ¤£

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 3 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Now that Raavi is coming back to Pabdya niwas, I want full justification from her for her decision. This is the same girl who said self respect is more important, hope she keeps that in mind. I am sure after she is back, Dhara and Rishita will warm up to her. Their anger is only temporary. If Raavi apologizes to both of them, I donā€™t see a problem at all. As for Suman, she is a patriarch and a tough nut to crack. She may agree for Raavi to stay for Dharaā€™s sake but it will take time for her to accept Raavi again. This is only possible if Shiva and Raavi accept each other wholeheartedly, then Suman will have no choice.

We all know the 3 brothers have been always Raaviā€™s supporters than Shivaā€™s. So the 3 will welcome her with open arms. She shouldnā€™t have any problems there,

Now that leaves us with Shiva. If you all notice. ever since he talked about Raaviā€™s remarriage in the microphone (he went overboard because of his anger) on Tuesday, he has been given only a line or 2 in the past 3 episodes. I beg the writers to keep it this way and donā€™t let him open his mouth. Let him be a recluse and silent. Anyway none of his own family members talk to him except Suman, Dhara and Rishita supported Shiva in dahi handi only because Raavi humiliated both of them and not because they loved him.

Once he opens his mouth, doesnā€™t realize what he says in his anger. So the writers please make him go on maun vratšŸ˜† Also let him spend as much time as possible in the store, like say 12-14 hrs to stay away from everything, that way he can atleast get lot of work done and we also get to see Kaka and the storešŸ˜†

If none of this works, can the makers pack him off far far away for few days, so he can introspect to see why his own family members donā€™t support him or like him, what went wrong and how he can rectify it and also go through some anger management. This will also help his brothers and Bhabis realize how they have always treated him like a piece of crap. As for Raaviā€™s realization of him being far far away, havenā€™t thought much about it as it is difficult to read her mind. At this time her goal seems like is to pacify Dhara followed by Rishita. Only when we get a substantial monologue from her, I will be sure about what she wants. Her confused state of mind is not helping at all.

My sincere request to the makers please donā€™t make Shiva do things that we all regret watching and donā€™t you ever follow it up with a lolloipop scenešŸ˜• I donā€™t need any of that nonsense and try to slowly start some sensible/normal conversation between them, even if its a line or two. And please stop with this one upmanship between the 2.

Those were my thoughts as well as a rant combined in one postšŸ˜†

what I gaugedā€¦ suman is just acting to be pissed with Raaviā€¦ yeah she says that Raavi has no relationship with themā€¦

she is the one who said during Divorce paper drama that if Raavi doesnā€™t like Shiva then just sign and leave but at the same time ā€¦ she kept on eagerly waiting for Raavi to come for Janmashtami celebrationā€¦

she even told Dhara not to indulge in Raavi-Shiva matter .. they will handle themselves (ideally that should be the case) so I donā€™t think she is miffed with Raavi muchā€¦ she will accept her back but just to keep appearances, keep on taunting herā€¦

as far as Shiva goesā€¦ I donā€™t know why have they converted him into this reckless bullā€¦ he was hot headed since beginning but his energy is totally focused on shop and against Maamiā€¦ even in Janmashtami function.. he was angry but the way he pushed chair to reach Maamiā€¦ it was way too violentā€¦

I donā€™t know why everyone keep on chanting that he is illiterateā€¦ he is also working in the store just like other brothersā€¦ he handles accounts, deliveries, customers very efficientlyā€¦.only he doesnā€™t like to dress upā€¦ which is okā€¦

Raavi is on another tangentā€¦ I neither support her nor against herā€¦ actually I am confusedā€¦ from whatever monologues and dialogues I have seen so farā€¦ it looks she is adjusting and compromising to accept the marriage which is shoved down her throatā€¦

yes she is no longer suffocating in this relationship but she is not in love with Shiva eitherā€¦ (I am sorry but she is notā€¦ she just wants to give her marriage a chance)

and if I look in this way I think Shiva did the right thing in freeing her from this marriageā€¦because Raavi till this point blames Dhara for destroying her life by getting her married to her enemyā€¦Shiva on the other hand is getting emotionally involvedā€¦ he is not blaming dhara for this.. infact he is pushing her away by not bending to her illogical emotional blackmailingā€¦ seriously marriages donā€™t work that wayā€¦

I have written it before and I will say it againā€¦

its good that these guys got divorced ā€¦ their relationship has become too much toxicā€¦

I really hope even if Raavi comes back ā€¦ she will keep her attention limited to Dhara and donā€™t try mending things with Shiva ..

Shiva too should maintain his distanceā€¦ though its an ITV show but a couple should patch up only when they are ready to patch up or when they are ready to address the issues between themā€¦ not because their family wanted toā€¦