Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Rather than the continuation of the present story, they could do it like a redux with same characters and different emotions and different story like Ishqbaaaz had. I know IB redux was hated by audience due to its negativity but the idea was not bad. The makers can adapt it to their show.

Like you said, inclusion of Zoravar gang and Jijaji's grandparents. If they want to include supernatural angle, they can show ghosts as friendly and humourous like they did with Icchpyaari Naagin.

Yes I forgot about redux but both leads should be nice only not abusive pr arrogant ones. Here JamLi will be CP's parents with Gullu as her irritating younger brother. Then Nanhe will say to CP 'Ladki meri golden hai' or 'Bitiya meri golden hai'. JalPhia will be Jija's parents. Titli will be Jija's twin sister but CP's best friend as usual. JCP's family business will be switched or remain as it is. This time Titli can be paired with Gullu while Bunty can be CP's daaku cousin like Puttan whom Jija will hate. This may be set in South Delhi as JCPH was in North Delhi, Jijaji2 in West Delhi so this one may set in South Delhi. Supernatural thing can be occasional in a funny like they did in some episodics of Bhabhiji. This way all will get chance to play negative characters like they do in Bhabhiji. Compared to them, Chandra Prabha angle was only serious and scary with no funny elements there.

PS: I so wish some makers read our comments and get the ideas. Earlier some people from some production team would actually stalk different forums. I so wish someone from the team read our comments😊.

Originally posted by: nuckts

Hey your idea seems really nice about bringing their relatives whose names always popped up like zoravar mama, yes my name is nikhita, I guess I saw your name on mjht forums long time back?

No I never watched qubool hai.

What's your name?

I was not in MJHT forum. You may have seen some other Juhi😆. But I did saw you in some other forum I guess.

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes I forgot about redux but both leads should be nice only not abusive pr arrogant ones. Here JamLi will be CP's parents with Gullu as her irritating younger brother. Then Nanhe will say to CP 'Ladki meri golden hai' or 'Bitiya meri golden hai'. JalPhia will be Jija's parents. Titli will be Jija's twin sister but CP's best friend as usual. JCP's family business will be switched or remain as it is. This time Titli can be paired with Gullu while Bunty can be CP's daaku cousin like Puttan whom Jija will hate. This may be set in South Delhi as JCPH was in North Delhi, Jijaji2 in West Delhi so this one may set in South Delhi. Supernatural thing can be occasional in a funny like they did in some episodics of Bhabhiji. This way all will get chance to play negative characters like they do in Bhabhiji. Compared to them, Chandra Prabha angle was only serious and scary with no funny elements there.

PS: I so wish some makers read our comments and get the ideas. Earlier some people from some production team would actually stalk different forums. I so wish someone from the team read our comments😊.

These ideas are too good also instead of garage it would be great to have jija's business as a mobile shop it would be stylish ( I am not saying electronics because taarak show already has that) or even as an interior designer.

They can bring in that lotte or previous show as jija's friend and some girl from Tika or malkhan's girlfriend as a friend of cp.

It has been a long time where we have seen some indian show on friendships,love and all masti where youngsters are having fun.

The last time I saw such show was yeh un dino ki baat hai

I agree. This show has lot of faults including bullying. There would be a maximum hatred if we swap the genders. Like, Pancham going behind Elaichi and flirting always with her and doing those game plays or Jitendra rejected a girl since she is not hot. It is okay to show for some extent since these things happens but for a longer time as a sole track was too much. They have shown Jitendra's love web plan for long which itself looked creepy.

Seriously, I can't figure out if shrap exists or not. They have even shown the family solving Bhootni's riddles and sending food items to her room (vada paw I guess)

That love web plan was so unnecessary and unsuitable for the show which Jija took idea from his dad's mistake not realising how hurt his mom would have been then. They frequently changed Jija's plan. Before lockdown his plan was to marry CP and throw away the Sharmas may be including CP too. So I would like bhootni troubling Jija for that. Then after lockdown the dialogues by Jija was so wrong against CP including telling Gullu to throw her painting in keechad. Even his dialogue of CP ko ek ek layer se todna was so wrong by saying girls are like mitti ka killa. He was never show remembering CP saving him from snake poison in last episode before lockdown. Him planning to make CP marry him by hiding from their parents was awful and he even was disturbing her talks with Titli and Bunty as if isolating her from everyone. That kiss nonsense made Jija look like a creepy stalker. I talked to director Rithwik telling him about this to which he said he hopes I won't be disappointed which did happen as story did not went like other shows. I thought he would change after bhootni's terrace attack but he still continued. It was wrong of him to still continue with the plan when she saved his life twice. Then after some episodes he says he won't trouble CP after marriage but be a good husband and give her every happiness and his this step is to stop enmity between both families. Then he may have dropped the plan after bhootni's attack in her room with his soul out of body for a short time. When his plan was out he again said he said to CP he wanted to marry CP so house become his and he give it to his parents(along with obviously his dushmani khatam karna plan). Why would the house become of only Jija after marriage when CP will be equal owner? I did not understood this logic. This love web plan lowered ratings even before lockdown making it till 0.4 as Jija's plan was more nasty before lockdown. If not for channel's notice I doubt CP would be shown forgiving Jija in just 1 day. Otherwise they would not shown Jija's plan out at all that also at ending time. There was surely something else in their mind to make CP forgive him after few days because what Jija did was not a small thing.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

That love web plan was so unnecessary and unsuitable for the show which Jija took idea from his dad's mistake not realising how hurt his mom would have been then. They frequently changed Jija's plan. Before lockdown his plan was to marry CP and throw away the Sharmas may be including CP too. So I would like bhootni troubling Jija for that. Then after lockdown the dialogues by Jija was so wrong against CP including telling Gullu to throw her painting in keechad. Even his dialogue of CP ko ek ek layer se todna was so wrong by saying girls are like mitti ka killa. He was never show remembering CP saving him from snake poison in last episode before lockdown. Him planning to make CP marry him by hiding from their parents was awful and he even was disturbing her talks with Titli and Bunty as if isolating her from everyone. That kiss nonsense made Jija look like a creepy stalker. I talked to director Rithwik telling him about this to which he said he hopes I won't be disappointed which did happen as story did not went like other shows. I thought he would change after bhootni's terrace attack but he still continued. It was wrong of him to still continue with the plan when she saved his life twice. Then after some episodes he says he won't trouble CP after marriage but be a good husband and give her every happiness and his this step is to stop enmity between both families. Then he may have dropped the plan after bhootni's attack in her room with his soul out of body for a short time. When his plan was out he again said he said to CP he wanted to marry CP so house become his and he give it to his parents(along with obviously his dushmani khatam karna plan). Why would the house become of only Jija after marriage when CP will be equal owner? I did not understood this logic. This love web plan lowered ratings even before lockdown making it till 0.4 as Jija's plan was more nasty before lockdown. If not for channel's notice I doubt CP would be shown forgiving Jija in just 1 day. Otherwise they would not shown Jija's plan out at all that also at ending time. There was surely something else in their mind to make CP forgive him after few days because what Jija did was not a small thing.

But the good thing is, CP forgiving Jija was not only witty but also logical.

The bad thing I feel is, the show has too many fillers. Some episodes are made just for the sake of filling the slot. They used to telecast the show 4 days in a week. After lock down, it becomes five days. So, they are stretching it.

Sshesha thumbnail

Your idea was really good.

What about making Jaldiram marrying Bijli and Jamvant marrying Sophia since Jamvant and Jaldiram were fighting for Sophia in this season?😈🤣

I heard that Mukta Dhond (Naagin 3,4,5 writer) would read the comments and forums in various websites and if there was major bashings, she would modify that part.

But the good thing is, CP forgiving Jija was not only witty but also logical.

The bad thing I feel is, the show has too many fillers. Some episodes are made just for the sake of filling the slot. They used to telecast the show 4 days in a week. After lock down, it becomes five days. So, they are stretching it.

Yes it was logical because before Jija could anything wrong he got back his senses and dropped the plan. Also she realised he really changed as he mentioned how he would let ehr die if he did not fell for her for real and easily get the house and he would get marry to any other girl if not her. He said ek waqt aaya tha jab CP ne uska dil jeet liya tha. Like how? Didn't he continued the plan even after she saved his life twice? Jija won CP's heart by always being at forefront during any problem or saving her life multiple times and helping her emotionally during Titli's kidnapping.

No before lockdown too it was telecast for 5 days.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Yes it was logical because before Jija could anything wrong he got back his senses and dropped the plan. Also she realised he really changed as he mentioned how he would let ehr die if he did not fell for her for real and easily get the house and he would get marry to any other girl if not her. He said ek waqt aaya tha jab CP ne uska dil jeet liya tha. Like how? Didn't he continued the plan even after she saved his life twice? Jija won CP's heart by always being at forefront during any problem or saving her life multiple times and helping her emotionally during Titli's kidnapping.

No before lockdown too it was telecast for 4 days.

That's true. CP has amazed audience with her wit twice - forgiving Jija and realizing Bhootni's selfishness

B - Even I said the same...

That's true. CP has amazed audience with her wit twice - forgiving Jija and realizing Bhootni's selfishness

B - Even I said the same...

Ooops sorry I mean 5 days. It came 5 days. Its because only due to Jija actually realizing his mistake and being punished enough for it she may have forgiven him as she would have thought of the incident where she acted as bhootni and scaring Jija which brought him to his knees with folded hands.

But when did CP dil jeetofy of Jija as he claimed?

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Ooops sorry I mean 5 days. It came 5 days. Its because only due to Jija actually realizing his mistake and being punished enough for it she may have forgiven him as she would have thought of the incident where she acted as bhootni and scaring Jija which brought him to his knees with folded hands.

But when did CP dil jeetofy of Jija as he claimed?

Oh okay. I thought it has 4 episodes in a week since it has 32 episodes instead of 30 or 35 that run for 8 weeks.

I think, when Jija saw the emotional side of CP, he eventually modified his plan to throwing CP to keeping CP happy after marriage. Slowly, he starts feeling guilty and then love happened. But it was hypothetical not so obvious.