Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pandyas are chindi chors!! She is planning to shift to Pandya Niwas because in the precap she was packing her bags! I think she might sleep in the kitchen after her chores are done! She definitely won’t sleep with Shiva🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Shiva will be sleeping in the aangan and Raavi in the kitchen, perfect jodi😆

Laborer married the maid😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deeps07

She is her sister after all.. after all the dramas...sisterhood trumpcard will win dharas mercy..🤪

Raavi will sing for Dhara

"phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai

ek hazaaron mein, meri behena hai"

🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Shiva himself being the naukar of the house is sleeping in the aangan.. Raavi kitchen mein hi soyegi 🤪

Do mazdooron ko kamre ki kya zaroorat hai? 🤪

Aaliya, I said the same thing and didn't even see your post🤣🤣

PS has made us all attuned 🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pandyas are chindi chors!! She is planning to shift to Pandya Niwas because in the precap she was packing her bags! I think she might sleep in the kitchen after her chores are done! She definitely won’t sleep with Shiva🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

The room itself will probably be taken by dhara..forget sleeping with shiva..🤪..shiva will sleep in the lobby. Ravi in the kitchen..else they will need a maids and servants headquarters for them to sleep together..🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😆..I am still injecting some space for hopes left for shiva.. 🤪🤪.oh no.. this is so wrong...🤣

There is no space for Shiva in between DhaVi. He will find his true calling with Kaka and his bike 😎

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Okay I am going to rant now. Please bear with me!

Just finished the epsiode! What is wrong with Dhara? I mean she is turning into a manipulating, controlling woman each passing day! What does she expect Raavi to do? Hug her, come back to Pandya Niwas, be happy, dance and act as if nothing has happened? Not everyone is as mahaan as you Mrs Dhara Pandya! Raavi is human. She was just reacting to the public humiliation which Shiva made her go through during the function. Do you expect her to forget all that she went through in the past one month and come back to you guys and celebrate with you?😒😒😒

Mrs Dhara Pandya give ShiVi some space, will you? They are not puppets whose strings you can control. I cannot bear her scenes anymore! Sorry but today she was giving me pure negative vibes!😠

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wanderer102016

I haven’t watched in long babes!

The last episode i watched was before the hotstar to hulu switch🤣

I did watch aarya though on hulu

I go 🥰skipity-skip🥰 or 🥰2x speed🥰 but watch it every day 🤡

because ✨how can you not torture your eyes?✨

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Raavi will sing for Dhara

"phoolon ka taaron ka, sabka kehna hai

ek hazaaron mein, meri behena hai"

🤣

That's ykb female version..😭😭

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

The room itself will probably be taken by dhara..forget sleeping with shiva..🤪..shiva will sleep in the lobby. Ravi in the kitchen..else they will need a maids and servants headquarters for them to sleep together..🤪

Wait a min, didnt Dhara have her own room which the devars built? Why is she going to shift to ShiVi’s room?? 😟😟 Did they show this in one of the past episodes which I skipped? God have mercy! Dhara😠😠

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

Why shiva seemed to be pissed off with raavi? I don't get it.

Bcoz she hasn't been his Dhara bhabhi and Maa ki doormat.

The day she goes back bearing their shit, doesn't stand for herself, take their insults Shiva will be fine.

Wese bhi sab kuch Raavi ne he toh kiya hain isliye har jagah jaa kar Shiva kuch na kuch Raavi ke against bolta rehta hain yeh bhi nahi dekhta ki how much damage he is doing.

Wese bhi Shiva ka love for Raavi mere samjh se pare hain. Jisse pyaar karo ussi ka tamasha banado in front of the society and let others and your family members insult her and also contribute to it.