Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t think there was actually any significance of the dahi handi because they have so quickly moved onto the next dharama kaand

I don’t understand why my baby is going back only to be insulted even more 😭

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What the heck

Bin bulaye free ki maid with no self respect is back in Pandya House.

Isse zyada self respect toh Ketka ki fls mein hoti hain.

She is her sister after all.. after all the dramas...sisterhood trumpcard will win dharas mercy..🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

okay, so at least one of your predictions came true 🤣

Not one of my predictions, my only prediction that has ever come true in the last 6 months, rest all have been utter flop😆

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

I haven't watched it yet 🤣

I haven’t watched in long babes!

The last episode i watched was before the hotstar to hulu switch🤣

I did watch aarya though on hulu

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

She is her sister after all.. after all the dramas...sisterhood trumpcard will win dharas mercy..🤪

Deeps, you are changing the relationship that Majoni fixed, Raavi being the ML is going to pacify the FL, Dhara😆, they are not sisters anymore. Remember the DhaVi ship😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Unpaid service provider . Pandyas can't afford a m. BTW using the m word is prohibited 🤣 It's an insult to them. She may work part time , n continue her studies 😆 means..she might not shift to pandya house so soon.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pandyas are chindi chors!! She is planning to shift to Pandya Niwas because in the precap she was packing her bags! I think she might sleep in the kitchen after her chores are done! She definitely won’t sleep with Shiva🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I felt bad for Mami frm the precap..she never stops ravi if ravi decides something..

Mami kitni bhi gatiya and selfish ho for me she is a better parent then Suman and Dhara.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pandyas are chindi chors!! She is planning to shift to Pandya Niwas because in the precap she was packing her bags! I think she might sleep in the kitchen after her chores are done! She definitely won’t sleep with Shiva🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Shiva himself being the naukar of the house is sleeping in the aangan.. Raavi kitchen mein hi soyegi 🤪

Do mazdooron ko kamre ki kya zaroorat hai? 🤪

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Deeps, you are changing the relationship that Majoni fixed, Raavi being the ML is going to pacify the FL, Dhara😆, they are not sisters anymore. Remember the DhaVi ship😆

😆..I am still injecting some space for hopes left for shiva.. 🤪🤪.oh no.. this is so wrong...🤣

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

Not one of my predictions, my only prediction that has ever come true in the last 6 months, rest all have been utter flop😆

Yeh Bhi Theek Hai GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Word Count: 1