Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Last 3 days have been ok, Raavi's MU about the dhol and celebration got cleared today, she came to know that Dhara' is pregnant.

Watch September 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th episodes. Definitely skip Sep 7th, there is too much drama and humiliation that you will not like.

Raavi is going to back to Pandya Niwas in the next episode . They didn't call her but she wants to go otherwise she will not be able to forgive herself.

Thanks so much for a detailed reply 😊

Will check out the episodes you mentioned!

Tried catching up on discussions here, but couldn’t follow much!

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Raavi might overhear their conversation on her way home? Pata nahi yaar.. par kuch toh mile.

I don’t want her to go back to Pandya’s just for dhara’s sake :(

Yeah, unfortunately, that scene has already ended. If they were going to make any impact, they would have come running to congratulate and "hug" her.

But don't think that will continue from there.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Last 3 days have been ok, Raavi's MU about the dhol and celebration got cleared today, she came to know that Dhara' is pregnant.

Watch September 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th episodes. Definitely skip Sep 7th, there is too much drama and humiliation that you will not like.

Raavi is going to back to Pandya Niwas in the next episode . They didn't call her but she wants to go otherwise she will not be able to forgive herself.

What the heck

Bin bulaye free ki maid with no self respect is back in Pandya House.

Isse zyada self respect toh Ketka ki fls mein hoti hain.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

The makers need to be meherbaan on us for this

Bahuth meherbaan...as if they have to turn themselves I to Gopi bahu to do that big a sacrifice for us.. 🤪

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wanderer102016

Hi guys, what’s up?

How are the episodes going?
been having a really busy week, so no time or mood to watch 😛
Is it worth watching?

I haven't watched it yet 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Raavi might overhear their conversation on her way home? Pata nahi yaar.. par kuch toh mile.

I don’t want her to go back to Pandya’s just for dhara’s sake :(

I really like your optimism but her dialogues in the precap are not helping. She is going for Dhara, because she says I cannot forgive myself if I don't go there now. She definitely knows that she has hurt Dhara and Gautam so much, especially Gautam who has always been nice to her from childhood. He always looked out for her.

Also we know what happened with Ruhi, thought she will make Raavi jealous, but nothing happened. Afrer reading about several ITV shows, looks like they thrive on MU's and the makers are allowed to clear one MU at a time, so Raavi MU Pandya parivar members ha been cleared and her MU with Shiva will take a longgggggggg time to clear😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

okay, so at least one of your predictions came true 🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Dhara tells Raavi to do whatever she wants, but asks her to let them be. She tells her that she doesn’t have such a big heart to take all her batameezis.

Shiva tells Dhara not to waste time telling her anything.

Maami tells Shiva that he can’t talk that way to her Raavi.

Suman tells Maami that it’s their house’s happiness where both Maami and Raavi aren’t needed.

Ouch

&

After all this Raavi is going back.

Mujhe toh lagta hain show dekhna band karna padega.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

What the heck

Bin bulaye free ki maid with no self respect is back in Pandya House.

Isse zyada self respect toh Ketka ki fls mein hoti hain.

Dhara only said do whatever you want but never told her not to come. The precap showed Raavi packing her bags and telling Mami that she wants to go back to Pandya Niwas else she will not be able to forgive herself.

Let's wait for the episode tomorrow, may be she speaks more lines which we didn't get in the precap.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

We should stop predicting anything in PS. We all thought dahi handi track will turn out to be positive for ShiVi, instead it finished phast phast in less than 1 episode 🤣

And it led to the start of maha milan track for Dhara and Raavi 🤪