Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

What high hopes we all had, that the true face of the catty cat friends will be revealed 🤣

Yahaan toh they had a 2 seconds blink-and-miss appearance 🤣

Total damp squib😆

The only prediction of mine that has come true is Raavi running back to Pandya Niwas after hearing Dhara's pregnancy news. Otherwise I have only gotten Babiji ka thullu😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nivi!! Thank you for the wonderful LU... you make me want to watch the episode straight away 😘😘😘

On a side note Happy Ganesh Chaturthi everyone!!!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: majoni03

I didnt like it.. Raavi was the one who first saw Dhara fainting and told him to save her.. she was not responsible for Dhara fainting..

It might be a delayed reaction for Dhara's fainting from yesterday

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just watched the episode, and I totally agree with you! Today's episode was completely overshadowed by Dhara and her baby.

Some Problems I Saw:

The Dahi Handi was cut too short... scene could have been improved with:

—Shiva and Raavi both voicing out their thoughts on why their victory is so important

—Shiva voicing out his feelings and worries when he saw Raavi stumble

—Raavi celebrating her victory (even if it hurt the Pandya family)... I wanted to see her sitting on her bike and just being her happy self or grabbing a dhol and dancing to her heart's content

—Raavi getting the chance to speak to her problematic friends... and Shiva's reaction to the conversation (even if it goes poorly as it would've given those actors some substance)

Even the scene where Shiva is celebrating with the dhol... that felt rushed as well... he should've been given the proper screen space to celebrate with his friends and family

I did, however, like how Shiva and Raavi stared at each other right at the top, and how Shiva was hyper focused on Gaumbi.

The pregnancy reveal and the fact that Raavi is going back home just like that is just all too rushed But then again, what do I expect? Every track takes forever to resolve, and by the time it resolves, it takes 1/20 of the episode for the whole family to get into a YKB hug before the next MU/kaand begins

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

What high hopes we all had, that the true face of the catty cat friends will be revealed 🤣

Yahaan toh they had a 2 seconds blink-and-miss appearance 🤣

I am still hopeful ki we will get a continuation scene of Raavi and doggy dogs🤞

srix thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

I just don't understand what kind of liking he has towards raavi...

Clearly the makers don't either? I could say he was pissed about not winning for my sanity 😪

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Total damp squib😆

The only prediction of mine that has come true is Raavi running back to Pandya Niwas after hearing Dhara's pregnancy news. Otherwise I have only gotten Babiji ka thullu😆

I have also gotten babaji ka thullu Prema.. Nothing I hoped for happened today! 😆

Neither is anything I wanted happening tomorrow. Raavi will go running back to bhabhi maa 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

How? Raavi is packing her bags already in the precap😕 unless they meet her right after Pandy parivar members leave and she is still standing there. They have edited the scenes so much to fit in everything today. I am sure they shot more than what we got to see with respect to dahi handi.

That is still too far fetched because we saw how Raavi's MU was cleared in a jiffy today. The makers want Raavi back in Pandya Niwas ASAP.

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

PS mein hopes rakhna paap hai.. hopes and predictions only come true when they are related to bhabhi maa 😆

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshika5103

Why shiva seemed to be pissed off with raavi? I don't get it.

Because she is unable to read his mann ki baat😆

Edited by KambakthIshq - 3 years ago