Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I thought this will stretch till Saturday but glad they got it done on Friday.

Raavi will move back in before I thought. I thought she will come back by the 200th episode.

No, it seems like the makers are gifting Alice with bottles of glycerin for the 200th episode 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

I thought this will stretch till Saturday but glad they got it done on Friday.

Raavi will move back in before I thought. I thought she will come back by the 200th episode.

She will be back tomorrow.. maybe the 200th episode will be a turning point for our new adbhut couple DhaVi 😆

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why shiva seemed to be pissed off with raavi? I don't get it.

manny136 thumbnail

Shiva got distracted by gaumbi cheering on raavi who quickly broke the pot lol shiva you snooze you lose lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Last scene of Dhara becoming sick is scaring the heck out of me. I hope they really don't show anything untoward. Let her be pregnant for however long they want but please don't anything otherwise.

Dhanam has been pregnant in the OG for the past 11 months and they showed different tracks during this time and her's is also a complicated pregnancy and she is much older than Dhara but the writers are constantly giving hope that Dhanam will be fine. She even fell one day because of soapy water on the floor, still didn't show anything bad.

One IPKKND and Anjali Di's pregnancy and her losing the baby because of Shyam was traumatic enough, don't want to see another one.

srix thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

Exactly. I just felt bad during the latter half because the women and Shiva just ganged up against her? :/

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

what is today's alert?

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Precap: Doctor tells them family that their case is difficult and asks them to be careful.

Raavi is packing her bag, Suman asks why. She says she’s going back to Pandya Niwaas and taht if she doesn’t go now she’ll never be able to forgive herself.

Thanks for the update dear🤗

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srix

Exactly. I just felt bad during the latter half because the women and Shiva just ganged up against her? :/

I just don't understand what kind of liking he has towards raavi...
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anshika5103

I didnt like it.. Raavi was the one who first saw Dhara fainting and told him to save her.. she was not responsible for Dhara fainting..