Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Why do I get a feeling he's shouting "BHABIIIIIII" 😆🤦‍♀️

Kfof thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Expressionist (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Did something happen to Dhara and Her Tara?

Edited by Kfof - 3 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prernapewdie

Iske dialouges toh ye bhi rahe hain, pyar aur us MKBKB se, impossible Gombi.

Tu is ghar mein aa bhi gayi na toh pyar aur ijjat tjhe, impossible.

Naa tere aane ki khushi, na tere jaane ka gam.

But guess who is crying and talking to stone AE MKBKB, tu sun rahi hai, ni todna chahta main ye rishta.

Basically shiva raavi k case mein jo bolta hai, uska ulta hi hota hai.

So fingers crossed and raavi ko shiva ke toned body pe land kara do dahi handi mein ekdum PHAST PHAST. 🤗 🤗
🤗

I love you for this 🤣❤️

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kfof

Did something happen to Dhara and Her Tara?

Dnt think anything serious🤔..he himself is laughing in the caption..😕

Maybe shiva is trying to beat him up for making lehenga kaandh. 😆

PS.. I really hope nothing wrong with dharas pregnancy...she keeps giving scary dialogues.. 😵

prernapewdie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

I love you for this 🤣❤️

See, I know this MU is dragged to an infinite level of stupidity. Even in MU and so called liking for MKBKB, shiva treats raavi like a precious doll. I have seen him smiling earlier but this particular smile is reserved for Dobiest of the dobi Raavi only:P

But once this MU part is over, I will be feeling bad for raavi. Uski raato ki nind udne wali hai. Gombi toh bas dhara ko hug karke so jata hai, Dev bhagwan jane kya karke sota hai but

SHIVA toh pata ni kya kya karke soyega and raavi will be like, I love you but I like to sleep sometimes :D :D :D 😛

deeps07 thumbnail

Seeing mohits accnt..there are like 2 pending kurtha scenes coming up..why would be there 2 kurthas..🤔🤓..white one with golden collar without glitz..and another white one with colorful glitz on the button area..🤓

Then many casual wear too..white and blue t-shirt,red, white and violet one..latest black and white

Krish is going to have more screen space coming up I think...please do some cupid works krish..I only trust u right now..

Edited by deeps07 - 3 years ago
blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I was watching the precap again, and a piece of the matka flew right by Raavi's head and she flinched as well (I think the flinch was from Alice as she might not have expected it). I wish Shiva would've seen that but of course, instead, we'll get a fainting bhabhi lol

That matka just reminded me of the haldi scene and how Shiva so skillfully grabbed the broken piece and hid it behind him

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernapewdie

See, I know this MU is dragged to an infinite level of stupidity. Even in MU and so called liking for MKBKB, shiva treats raavi like a precious doll. I have seen him smiling earlier but this particular smile is reserved for Dobiest of the dobi Raavi only:P

But once this MU part is over, I will be feeling bad for raavi. Uski raato ki nind udne wali hai. Gombi toh bas dhara ko hug karke so jata hai, Dev bhagwan jane kya karke sota hai but

SHIVA toh pata ni kya kya karke soyega and raavi will be like, I love you but I like to sleep sometimes :D :D :D 😛

trust me, that's the 🥰best🥰 part bub ☺️

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I was watching the precap again, and a piece of the matka flew right by Raavi's head and she flinched as well (I think the flinch was from Alice as she might not have expected it). I wish Shiva would've seen that but of course, instead, we'll get a fainting bhabhi lol

That matka just reminded me of the haldi scene and how Shiva so skillfully grabbed the broken piece and hid it behind him

🥰loving her but hiding it from her🥰

deeps07 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTixfDZilyK/?utm_medium=copy_link

The second pic on the right side..

Dnt judge me for finding it on tharki mode...we hardly get romance onscreen..imagination is the only key..