Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

We had a bts of ravi in blue churidar...could that be before her going back to pandya house. πŸ€”

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

We had a bts of ravi in blue churidar...could that be before her going back to pandya house. πŸ€”

There was a pic of shiva, raavi and kaka where raavi was in that blue dress.

Maybe another shivi fight in the store πŸ€•πŸ€•

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

There was a pic of shiva, raavi and kaka where raavi was in that blue dress.

Maybe another shivi fight in the store πŸ€•πŸ€•

I was thinking maybe it's going to be a truce between shivi in the store.. that somehow she will learn abt dharas complications.. and they will make a truce that they will not fight while she is in pandya house for dharaπŸ€ͺ .

deeps07 thumbnail

I hope its not the typical fake pati patni drama for dharas sake. 🀑

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am sooo dissapointed with the dahi handi sequence 😟😟😟😟

Shivi shone in the few mins the camera focused on them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But this was such a hyped sequence, we had so many BTS.

I had expected a lot more.should have learnt my lesson.this is PS.they are bad in execution.

Couldn't shivi have had a few dlgs before the competition?

" Seedhe raaste mai to girti padti rehti hai, hawa mai kaise balance karegi? " Shiva said

" Tu apni chinta kar.khudko sambhalna bahut acche se ata hai mujhe " raavi said giving him a challenging look.

"Thk hai.par agar muh ke bal gir gayi to rote huye mere paas mat ana " shiva said

" Nahi aungi.akele chalne ki adat daal rahi hu.kisike sahare ki zaroorat nahi hai mujhe " raavi said with a hint of sadness in her voice .

Shivi have an eyelock. Dev announces the competition and they both get back to reality.

Then we could have had the gaura scene.

Scene again shifts back to shivi.

Shiva looks at raavi after each step he climbs.

Maybe we could have had shiva shouting raavi instead of dev.

They both reach the matka and have an intense eyelock, shiva sees his brothers cheering for raavi.there is a hint if sadness on his face.

We could have had a monologue.

"Aisi jeet ka kya faida jiisse mera parivaar khush Na Ho? "

He remembers his family shouting his name in the previous years and cheering heartily for him.

Raavi breaks the matka and he comes back to reality.they both fall, not side by side but raavi falls on shiva. She clutches his shirt and has her eyes closed.shivas hands naturally go around her waist.

Raavi slowly opens her eyes.

They share an eyelock.

Shiva then gets out of his trance and pushes raavi to the side.

(Imagine the scene when shiva saved raavi from the truck)

Dev announces raavi as the winner.

Raavi happily gets up and celebrates with her group.she brings the dhol and dances.

Shiva stares at her and has a flashback of her dancing with the dhol on her wedding day.

A slight smile comes on his face when he sees her happy.

After that shiva leaves the place silently.

Krish says to dev

" Lagta hai ab gunda boy ko paidal hi Somnath ki sair karni padegi, aur rickshaw mai store ki delivery. aur raavi bhabi mast dhoom machayegi apne bike pe "

Raavi hears this and stops dancing, she remembers the scene where shiva was walking with all the groceries.he refused to take an auto.

" main iss bike ka kya karungi? Mujhe to chalani bhi nahi ati.mujhse zyada zaroorat to iss bike ki shiva ko hai "

Krish comes and hugs her.rishita makes a face.dev and gombi also congratulate her.

Dhara and suman are not happy.

Then we could have had the pregnancy revealation.raavi could have shouted at Dev or Krish to save dhara.

Atleast there would not have been the scene where shiva is seen beating the dhol when raavi is crying with guilt.

I don't think we will get a continuation tomorrow.so much hype and hardly a proper 10 mins sequence.πŸ’”πŸ’”

Okk.

Rant over πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•

Pixie, lovely scenes. All this could have been done in 2 episodes, today and tomorrow but they rushed itπŸ˜•

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Pixie, lovely scenes. All this could have been done in 2 episodes, today and tomorrow but they rushed itπŸ˜•

I know prema πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I am just soo dissapointed 😭😭