Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

Even if they want Raavi want to go back for Dhara Mata atleast show that she got to know Dhara's pregnancy is complicated and correlate it to her mother who had complications and she died while giving birth to her. She doesn't want same for the child that's why she is coming back. Arghh it can be a beautiful scene as well as tolerable than this nonsense coming back for Dhara mata Do her puja then Arti then Prasad. I am really irritated. Chaubey's have everything except brain.

This would be a nice way to incorporate things! Unfortunately, these sentiments don't matter to the writers. They want ott drama which will fetch them trps. They don't really think, they just write whatever gibberish comes to them.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Shivi scenes and continuity don't belong in the same sentence, it's sad.😭 I wouldn't mind it either if Dhara's scenes were separated, but they shove her down our throats all the time and into every character's scenes. This then irks me because we barely get any shivi scenes at all anyway. It's like how much more bhaav does she need? But then we know SP and the writers obsession with bhabhima. Wish she wasn't inserted into their dahi handi scenes, usske baad mein tamasha kar leti. At this point, I'm not sure if we'll get a proper shivi scene without any interruptions. There seems to be a pattern since haveli days, but it wasn't so annoying back then as it is now. These makers

Ikr. Show her tamasha separately...her fans can watch it aaram se and I can ff.

Tbh, my annoyance with Dhara has been increasing exponentially this week. I hear her bgm and go skip skip. I almost don't care who else is in the scene.

Wrt dahi handi, that's exactly why I couldn't enjoy it. I just want to just edit her out.🤔

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can we trend proper screen space and time for the cast this way atleast dhara devi k darshan toh km honge they had stopped giving dialogues to anyone

Kinshuk was such sensible bnda usko nimbu pani wala bna diya h

Mohit used to be the Jaan of house and now

Har scene main dev koi priority mil rahi h Maa kk khyal dev rakhega Maa ko god main dev uthayega

Raavi ko ghar Rishita layegi

Why not shiva lad ke directly dhamkayega rather than stupid balcony stuff maami ki jagah Raavi se lad leta hum to woh bhi seh lete ek frame main toh hote with emotions and dialogues

Rather than statues

Suman was always the taunting bahu types saas par aaj tak usski baatein aur taane itne kadve aur bhadde nhi lage mujhe

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, Unfortunately, that's how they've been functioning since the ShiVi MU has started. They've been fleshing out the story of the other characters, but when it comes to ShiVi, they only put half the effort... I think it's because they want to focus on the pre-falling in love phase with Shiva and Raavi, and this MU is the only way they can do that...

Especially since Shiva is already in love with her, and Raavi is such a pure hearted girl, that she will unconditionally love anyone who gives her love... this set up probably caused them to wonder how the ShiVi story will move forward after the MU... hence, they are doing their best to stretch the MU in every possible way

I think they feel as ShiVi are their main plot they should not get together so soon.. otherwise they don't have much to show..Dhara Ka drama aur Kitna hi kheechengebut they can at least reveal the reality of Raavi's friends to her..Kuch to do😵

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

After yesterday's SBS segment I was pretty sure Shiva will break it first..they reached there together and there was a moment where Raavi froze on top and was almost "smiling" at him😳 then out of all people Shiva had to get distracted by Gombi as he happily cheered for Raavi even I thought they are gonna break it together.. would have been the perfect climax! Instead we get ShiGom and DhaVi moments

I was low-key hoping for them to break it together since I saw the first bts. But I knew the writers would troll us. 😒

Honestly, if we don't get any mention of the competition or the bike tomorrow, I'm gonna edit it to overlap the breaking happening together. The family won't exist in my AU version.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just watched dahi Handi part again. It was fun & well managed, wish showed us through the episode & not rushed it.

The whole Handi gang was so cute & would have been perfectly fun watch if not for lady D.

(Wish can clip out Dhara Ka face salsa everyfew minutes. Hope some bachchas edit & upload somewhere. )

Edited by spdp - 3 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think even if I jump off a cliff and have a rebirth like they show in EK shows, ShiVi reunion tab bhi nahi hoga 🤣

U better throw the writers down the cliff and we might have a chance of shivi reunion..😎

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This would be a nice way to incorporate things! Unfortunately, these sentiments don't matter to the writers. They want ott drama which will fetch them trps. They don't really think, they just write whatever gibberish comes to them.

Don't know how Trp audience works I can never get it. They love things I hated to core thanks for if or tt atleast I got few sensible people

blissfulcanyon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Ikr. Show her tamasha separately...her fans can watch it aaram se and I can ff.

Tbh, my annoyance with Dhara has been increasing exponentially this week. I hear her bgm and go skip skip. I almost don't care who else is in the scene.

Wrt dahi handi, that's exactly why I couldn't enjoy it. I just want to just edit her out.🤔

@bold- my sentiments exactly. What bothered me the most today was her expression. I might not have minded her as much if she was still smiling, but she was legit giving off vamp vibes today. She looked mean to the core and it ruined the happy/competitive vibes of the dahi handi competition.

blissfulcanyon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

Don't know how Trp audience works I can never get it. They love things I hated to core thanks for if or tt atleast I got few sensible people

TRP audience loves everything a sane person would not. The online audience and trp audience are two separate entities, one is sane, the other insane.