Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have a feeling lot got edited out and the dahi handi seemed rushed and many have left the venue including the Pandya parivar members. Looks like the makers just wanted Raavi back home before the 200th episode next Tuesday.

I'm pretty sure they edited the scene..there were soo many BTS for Dahi handi..I'm sure they have shot more scenes but they rushed through everything to reveal Dhara's pregnancy to Raavi..ShiVi eyelock on top was beautiful❤️there was a hint of smile and satisfaction in their faces as if saying "look, we did it" why did they cut it short!😭 no celebration from Raavi's friends too .I was waiting for their reaction😆

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I wished he did that too 😭 they fell but not in the way we wanted to...I just took her hand lying on his chest as my teency weency lollipop of the day. We get like 14 minutes of dd taking up the space, and then a nanosecond shivi moment and some 30 second dream sequences in previous episodes to quench our thirst. Hadh hai bhai.

My problem is not screen time per se. Rather, its the editing. 🤔 Matlab, how hard is to show 3 mins of continuous Shivi scene??? Phir dikhaye 17 minutes of Dhara. I'll bindaas ff it

Honestly, the dream sequence was better than this 🤔at least the family was in the background.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I know the show they wrote. Not fully followed but saw in bits.

Itne saste hain kya joh PH kuch bol bhi nahi rahe hain.

I really want the makers to change the writers.

Seriously ! Is there a way the viewers can do this? Write petitions or something to fire these writers? Kuch toh hoga jisse we can get rid of these two🥺😡

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I know the show they wrote. Not fully followed but saw in bits.

Itne saste hain kya joh PH kuch bol bhi nahi rahe hain.

I really want the makers to change the writers.

So you have seen Silsila badalte rishton ka 2 on Voot na? Wo show dekha hai toh samaj jaa ye writers show kitne hadd tak barbaad kar sakte hai🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

I'm pretty sure they edited the scene..there were soo many BTS for Dahi handi..I'm sure they have shot more scenes but they rushed through everything to reveal Dhara's pregnancy to Raavi..ShiVi eyelock on top was beautiful❤️there was a hint of smile and satisfaction in their faces as if saying "look, we did it" why did they cut it short!😭 no celebration from Raavi's friends too .I was waiting for their reaction😆

@bold- I was like yes!!!! They'll break it together

Instead, I had Gaumbi's voice breaking my illusion 😒

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

My problem is not screen time per se. Rather, its the editing. 🤔 Matlab, how hard is to show 3 mins of continuous Shivi scene??? Phir dikhaye 17 minutes of Dhara. I'll bindaas ff it

Honestly, the dream sequence was better than this 🤔at least the family was in the background.

Shivi scenes and continuity don't belong in the same sentence, it's sad.😭 I wouldn't mind it either if Dhara's scenes were separated, but they shove her down our throats all the time and into every character's scenes. This then irks me because we barely get any shivi scenes at all anyway. It's like how much more bhaav does she need? But then we know SP and the writers obsession with bhabhima. Wish she wasn't inserted into their dahi handi scenes, usske baad mein tamasha kar leti. At this point, I'm not sure if we'll get a proper shivi scene without any interruptions. There seems to be a pattern since haveli days, but it wasn't so annoying back then as it is now. These makers

ForeverForU thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I just watched the episode, and I totally agree with you! Today's episode was completely overshadowed by Dhara and her baby.

Some Problems I Saw:

The Dahi Handi was cut too short... scene could have been improved with:

—Shiva and Raavi both voicing out their thoughts on why their victory is so important

—Shiva voicing out his feelings and worries when he saw Raavi stumble

—Raavi celebrating her victory (even if it hurt the Pandya family)... I wanted to see her sitting on her bike and just being her happy self or grabbing a dhol and dancing to her heart's content

—Raavi getting the chance to speak to her problematic friends... and Shiva's reaction to the conversation (even if it goes poorly as it would've given those actors some substance)

Even the scene where Shiva is celebrating with the dhol... that felt rushed as well... he should've been given the proper screen space to celebrate with his friends and family

I did, however, like how Shiva and Raavi stared at each other right at the top, and how Shiva was hyper focused on Gaumbi.

The pregnancy reveal and the fact that Raavi is going back home just like that is just all too rushed But then again, what do I expect? Every track takes forever to resolve, and by the time it resolves, it takes 1/20 of the episode for the whole family to get into a YKB hug before the next MU/kaand begins

Looks like we share the same sentiments😆

Too many problems, too many people, lack of screenspace🤣sab ko dikhana hai aaj hi!

The entire episode seemed rushed..like they need to finish everything in one episode.. normally they keep dragging the bakwas episodes but decided to rush the one we were excited about😡

@bold: this and Shiva getting distracted while Raavi slipped were my favourite bits in the entire episode..the eyelock felt so uncommon and beautiful 🥰they were strong competitors yet there was a strange sense of togetherness in that scene❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

Looks like we share the same sentiments😆

Too many problems, too many people, lack of screenspace🤣sab ko dikhana hai aaj hi!

The entire episode seemed rushed..like they need to finish everything in one episode.. normally they keep dragging the bakwas episodes but decided to rush the one we were excited about😡

@bold: this and Shiva getting distracted while Raavi slipped were my favourite bits in the entire episode..the eyelock felt so uncommon and beautiful 🥰they were strong competitors yet there was a strange sense of togetherness in that scene❤️

@bold, Unfortunately, that's how they've been functioning since the ShiVi MU has started. They've been fleshing out the story of the other characters, but when it comes to ShiVi, they only put half the effort... I think it's because they want to focus on the pre-falling in love phase with Shiva and Raavi, and this MU is the only way they can do that...

Especially since Shiva is already in love with her, and Raavi is such a pure hearted girl, that she will unconditionally love anyone who gives her love... this set up probably caused them to wonder how the ShiVi story will move forward after the MU... hence, they are doing their best to stretch the MU in every possible way

ForeverForU thumbnail

After yesterday's SBS segment I was pretty sure Shiva will break it first..they reached there together and there was a moment where Raavi froze on top and was almost "smiling" at him😳 then out of all people Shiva had to get distracted by Gombi as he happily cheered for Raavi even I thought they are gonna break it together.. would have been the perfect climax! Instead we get ShiGom and DhaVi moments

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Even if they want Raavi want to go back for Dhara Mata atleast show that she got to know Dhara's pregnancy is complicated and correlate it to her mother who had complications and she died while giving birth to her. She doesn't want same for the child that's why she is coming back. Arghh it can be a beautiful scene as well as tolerable than this nonsense coming back for Dhara mata Do her puja then Arti then Prasad. I am really irritated. Chaubey's have everything except brain.