Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Their shared look at the top was the best part Wish there were more seemingly furtive glances from their sides, which might have been there as well, but they probably got edited out.

When she fell, I so wanted Shiva to call out her name. But he's been in mute mode this entire week

Upar se, they showed Dhara after every dahi handi frame.πŸ€” I was so annoyed that I already started editing her out.

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

For the sake of TRPs, they have butchered each and every character in the show. These Chaubeys and this TRP audience 🀬

Aaloo when it comes to Choubeys its not even about TRPs. These two are sadistic creatures! I haven’t hated anyone as much as I hate this writer couple! Last show unka toh web series thi with no TRP concept! Uska haal isse bura kiya tha dono ne! Mujhe inse koi umeed nahi hai! They will fully butcher ShiVi !!😑😑

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

When she fell, I so wanted Shiva to call out her name. But he's been in mute mode this entire week

Upar se, they showed Dhara after every dahi handi frame.πŸ€” I was so annoyed that I already started editing her out.

I wished he did that too 😭 they fell but not in the way we wanted to...I just took her hand lying on his chest as my teency weency lollipop of the day. We get like 14 minutes of dd taking up the space, and then a nanosecond shivi moment and some 30 second dream sequences in previous episodes to quench our thirst. Hadh hai bhai.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Aaloo when it comes to Choubeys its not even about TRPs. These two are sadistic creatures! I haven’t hated anyone as much as I hate this writer couple! Last show unka toh web series thi with no TRP concept! Uska haal isse bura kiya tha dono ne! Mujhe inse koi umeed nahi hai! They will fully butcher ShiVi !!😑😑

@Bold: On point

They get pleasure in showing toxicity and insulting relationships

& When TRP is coming they will fall even further. They make me question on their mentality, that's why it is coming in form of their writing.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Maybe shiva will feel for ravi when she starts ignoring her studies for the sake of bhabhi watching and maid works..and he might have to let go of his chattan attitude and push her somewhat to go to college and continue with her studies..somewhere they develop friendship with this..

I honestly doubt if any of them will remember anything about college

The most we can hope for is Shiva speaking up for her if the abuse gets too bad. Even if it's in his tedha, rude way, I'll take it.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Shivi reunion will be in the last episode! These Choubeys have done the same in their past show! Likh ke lo! Shivi reunion ko aur ek saal jaega! They will stretch it till its almost on the verge of breaking fully!😑πŸ˜ͺ

Abhi bhi kuch baki hain ?

Both doesn't give a damn about each other.

Dono ko sirf Bhabhima ki bhakti ki padi.

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

@Bold: On point

They get pleasure in showing toxicity and insulting relationships

& When TRP is coming they will fall even further. They make me question on their mentality, that's why it is coming in form of their writing.

So true Palak! With TRPs in picture they will fully destroy ShiVi! Probably even almost get them married to someone else! I have no faith in these two writers! Had a similar experience with their past show! Have you seen their insta pictures? The writers are happily smoking sasta nasha in almost all the pictures!😑😑

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Abhi bhi kuch baki hain ?

Both doesn't give a damn about each other.

Dono ko sirf Bhabhima ki bhakti ki padi.

And all this is because of the crap writing by these two writers! Both KD and Alice have so much potential and they are being destroyed to make Bhabhi mahaan! I wish they were in some other Production house maybe someone like Rajan Shahi. Atleast the writers in that PH know how to add drama without butchering characters to this extent! 😑😑

Palak2812 thumbnail

So true Palak! With TRPs in picture they will fully destroy ShiVi! Probably even almost get them married to someone else! I have no faith in these two writers! Had a similar experience with their past show! Have you seen their insta pictures? The writers are happily smoking sasta nasha in almost all the pictures!😑😑

I know the show they wrote. Not fully followed but saw in bits.

Itne saste hain kya joh PH kuch bol bhi nahi rahe hain.

I really want the makers to change the writers.

Palak2812 thumbnail

And all this is because of the crap writing by these two writers! Both KD and Alice have so much potential and they are being destroyed to make Bhabhi mahaan! I wish they were in some other Production house maybe someone like Rajan Shahi. Atleast the writers in that PH know how to add drama without butchering characters to this extent! 😑😑

Dude rarely any show get bluchered in 4th month itself.

Yeh sirf inn dono gatiya writers ki dain hain.