Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Also Gautam wanted Raavi to win but Dhara didn’t. For the first time Gautam went against Dhara😆 and he is gutsy to deal with her mood swings and hormones at this stage😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Also Gautam wanted Raavi to win but Dhara didn’t. For the first time Gautam went against Dhara😆 and he is gutsy to deal with her mood swings and hormones at this stage😆

Gautam is terrified of Dhara.. he will turn into a petticoat chaap again tomorrow 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Their shared look at the top was the best part Wish there were more seemingly furtive glances from their sides, which might have been there as well, but they probably got edited out.

I have a feeling lot got edited out and the dahi handi seemed rushed and many have left the venue including the Pandya parivar members. Looks like the makers just wanted Raavi back home before the 200th episode next Tuesday.

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Gaumbi's such a sweetie, he's making me melt again these days 😆 Feel bad for the man though, he has to deal with Dhara and her lack-of-mahanta (as she said today 🤪)

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Their shared look at the top was the best part Wish there were more seemingly furtive glances from their sides, which might have been there as well, but they probably got edited out.

I agree, their BTSs were more detailed than the actual scene at this point. I'm sure a lot got edited out to bring back the focus on bhabhi maa and her nonsense. It's what gets them TRPs, so whether we like it or not, it is going to take center stage in every track 🤢

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She will stay as a servant who gets Insulted by their egoistic boss for no reason, who have fetish to comment and make other feel worthless. Aur ab toh 3 women hain uss ghar mein koyi nahi chain se jeene dega.

I just hope she continued her studies. Bcoz saare kaam toh wahi karegi.

Maybe shiva will feel for ravi when she starts ignoring her studies for the sake of bhabhi watching and maid works..and he might have to let go of his chattan attitude and push her somewhat to go to college and continue with her studies..somewhere they develop friendship with this..

Edited by deeps07 - 3 years ago
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think we will get more scenes like-

Shivi fighting -> Shiva angrily asking Raavi “to fir aayi kyu vapas yahan?!” -> Raavi rebuking “Haan to tere liye nahi aayi hu, Dhara di ke liye ayi hu” -> intense 5 seconds glare sessions and that’s it folks! For weeks straight 😂😂

Edited by StarLord_Owen - 3 years ago
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Maybe shiva will feel for ravi when she starts ignoring her studies for the sake of bhabhi watching and maid works..and he might have to let go of his chettan attitude and push her somewhat to go to college and continue with her studies..somewhere they develop friendship with this..

This would probably be too pure and good for the writers to keep 😆❤️

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I have a feeling lot got edited out and the dahi handi seemed rushed and many have left the venue including the Pandya parivar members. Looks like the makers just wanted Raavi back home before the 200th episode next Tuesday.

Yup, I get the same feeling. PS and its habit of always rushing through the better scenes to show some lame, lamer, lamest scenes of episodes will never go away 🤪

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 3 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I agree, their BTSs were more detailed than the actual scene at this point. I'm sure a lot got edited out to bring back the focus on bhabhi maa and her nonsense. It's what gets them TRPs, so whether we like it or not, it is going to take center stage in every track 🤢

I think more than Dhara, we will see Suman ka nonsense bcoz Suman insulting and calling Dhara names got them trp.

So ab uski target would be Raavi.

I think we need to ready to see more regressive and insulting stuffs in coming weeks for Raavi bcoz ab woh bali ka bakra hain.

Dhara is pregnant and Rishita in office so ab only Raavi remains with no excuse also abhi Suman hates Raavi the most.