Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I can't 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe protective shiva chahiye. Shiva says he likes raavi par isse zyada care to woh tab karta tha jab he claimed to hate her.

Just one look of concern in the whole episode. Kyu?? 🥺🥺🥺

She fell down.nothing

She was pushed.nothing

She was crying and he was celebrating 💔

Atleast expressions mai hi concern dikha dete.KD is so good with his eyes.

I swearrrr! I wanted to see protective Shiva so bad. I feel like they edited out quite a few bits in between. The protective glances might've got lost since they were eager to give bhaav to mahanta ki murti.

Shiva better support her back in Pandya niwas, I know it seems farfetched, but give us some reaction. I know Suman and Dhara won't stop with their taunts. Rishita might join them, who knows.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

We will neither get Shiva's concern for Raavi, nor will we get to know Raavi's feelings for Shiva. Raavi returning to Pandya House for bhabhi maa, and not Shiva is the worst 🤢

She is not the bahu of that house any more. Is she going to stay there as bhabhi maa's sister? Why should she be the one to take care of bhabhi maa?🤪

Kyunki bhabhi Maa ka khandan kisi kaam ka nhi h 😑😑😑😑

Soo the girl they are so relentlessly blaming is required in devi ma khidmat

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I can't 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe protective shiva chahiye. Shiva says he likes raavi par isse zyada care to woh tab karta tha jab he claimed to hate her.

Just one look of concern in the whole episode. Kyu?? 🥺🥺🥺

She fell down.nothing

She was pushed.nothing

She was crying and he was celebrating 💔

Atleast expressions mai hi concern dikha dete.KD is so good with his eyes.

His protective behaviour lost long back.

If he would have have been protective yaha tak baat he nahi aati.

Many didn't liked sweet Shiva here when he was being sweet🤣, many wanted aag boy back ab toh sirf bakwas karta hain.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Is that only me r someone else also thinks that Dhara doing intentionally insulting ravi... So that she will make Shiva out from his shell of hate...

She was observing keenly Shiva n ravi behavior during dahi handi.. What u guys think about that?

To whitewash Dhara Bhabhima and show her Mahanta and give her credit makers can do it.

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

I swearrrr! I wanted to see protective Shiva so bad. I feel like they edited out quite a few bits in between. The protective glances might've got lost since they were eager to give bhaav to mahanta ki murti.

Shiva better support her back in Pandya niwas, I know it seems farfetched, but give us some reaction. I know Suman and Dhara won't stop with their taunts. Rishita might join them, who knows.

Baad ka pta nhi he may or may not turn softy cant trust makers mood swings jo dhara se bhi jyada h

But for sure Monday ya kl end k scene main toh he will badly taunt Raavi

Originally posted by: Palak2812

To whitewash Dhara Bhabhima and show her Mahanta and give her credit makers can do it.

Yupp they simply can show ki bhabhi Maa ka plan tha all along to get Raavi back kyunki baaki aur koi hthkanda kaam nhi kiya unka isliye

As she knows shivi ek dusre k liye bne h

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

We will neither get Shiva's concern for Raavi, nor will we get to know Raavi's feelings for Shiva. Raavi returning to Pandya House for bhabhi maa, and not Shiva is the worst 🤢

She is not the bahu of that house any more. Is she going to stay there as bhabhi maa's sister? Why should she be the one to take care of bhabhi maa?🤪

She will stay as a servant who gets Insulted by their egoistic boss for no reason, who have fetish to comment and make other feel worthless. Aur ab toh 3 women hain uss ghar mein koyi nahi chain se jeene dega.

I just hope she continued her studies. Bcoz saare kaam toh wahi karegi.

Edited by Palak2812 - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

I watched the precap again. From the time Mami asks her where she is going to tje time she tells if she doesn’t go, she cannot forgive herself, there are more dialogues as both are crying. I hope we really get Raavi’s reasoning as to why she is going there. Is it for Dhara or Shiva or both? Keeping fingers crossed for the writers to give her better dialogues because they are vague and abrupt every single time.

Ideally I wanted her to go back for Shiva, had great hopes on HOD- Harbingers of Doom ( Raavi’s friends) as Maahi calls them 😆, looks like we might not even get them tomorrow as Pandya parivar members have left the place and Shiva is no where to be seen.

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Shivi ki dahi handi was as fierce as them and their rishta ❤️

I liked how it was truly a competition...koi bhi intentionally nahi haara to make the other one win. Rather, Shiva lost because he got distracted 🤔 while Raavi won because of own ability... I know I'm disregarding logic wrt Raavi 😆 but mehnat toh definitely ki thi

The best was the ecstatic eyelock at the top.❤️ They almost forgot their jhagda in the adrenaline rush. I so wish they'd broken it together. But I guess then ITV rule ki girl always wins sach kaise hota.

Baaki ka Dhara drama, I refuse to see that. I was anyways irritated with how they inserted her scenes during the competition. I don't know when I'm going to get a sequence that I don't have to edit myself

Their shared look at the top was the best part Wish there were more seemingly furtive glances from their sides, which might have been there as well, but they probably got edited out.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Lols actually I saw Dhara in whole episode... She was quitly observing ravi n Shiva... Specially that matki breaking incident... When Shiva turn n lost then he didn't react much.. Its feel like he lost something... Then when Dhara pushed ravi Shiva was hurt... Which I think dhara also saw that.. May be she pushed ravi away after getting inside the house so that ravi find the shoulder of Shiva to cry n Shiva start taking care of her.. Mujhe asa lagta ase hi kuch hoga

To give Dhara importance kuch bhi dikha sakte hain.