Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

One thing I dnt get..why did gombi cheer only ravi..he said thabhi tho shiva ke aankh khulega..🤪..ok his love for ravi I appreciate..its awesome .😳.but if ravi wins shivas eyes will open like shivas misunderstandings and insecurities will be cleared if ravi wins?..🤪..unless he meant shivas 3rd eye which opens due to anger to turn everything into ashes..he pretty much made no sense. 🤪🤪

This👏 Logic ki ma behen 🤢

They can cheer for anyone but pray tell me why was dhara giving those pathetic expressions ? How does it affect her , Shiva wins or raavi wins ? She didn't want raavi to win? But why?

I can't believe this is the same dhara who I loved 🤢 She is mindlessly roaming around in crowds , fainting , trembling and later , throwing attitude ..aisa kya hoga dhara universe mein ke she is so flustered? It was just a dahi handi competition.

Rishita looked like a witch during dahi handi.

What else ? Nobody remembers what shiva did🤢and bhabhi ma is like "tune mujhse badtameezi ki". Toh Shiva ne kya kiya and she has forgotten it already .

Gombi has my heart ❤ see he knew his wife needs nimbu pani. Dhara mata ko bedrest toh nai dikhayenge otherwise how will she control pandya parivar ? It's just an excuse to bring raavi back.

Raavi however impressed me today.. yes..the self respect and all..but that's the real raavi..she is all heart and little brains..and no ego.... This is the raavi who let go off dev in a jiffy ..she will forgive Shiva in the same way ...the girl is craving for love . Once in love , she gives her heart and soul

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye 😭

This is why I wrote my version of an AU dahi handi yesterday, I had a feeling this one might get phuski-bombed 🥺

They rushed through the dahi handi stuff and the entire focus just shifted to Dhara and her drama. Raavi's donkey friends disappeared too, nothing good came out of it. Mujhe toh hope karna hi chhod dena chahiye 😵

I wanted some more look-look wale scenes between ShiVi...satyanash ho tumhara @makers! KD and Alice worked so hard but it all got overshadowed by Dhara's drama.

Raavi bechari won but didn't get to celebrate I felt bad for Shiva when he saw his brothers cheering for Raavi, but I think Raavi deserves this support because the women of pandya niwas are chudails who will make her life a living hell now...why Raavi....why must you go back?!! I am not looking forward to seeing her get sidelined by everyone. Shiva is already sidelined, ab dono sacrificial lambs ban kar ghumenge. Two gopi bahus in one house....haye bhagwan...😆

Rehem karooooo CV's...give us one nano-monologue from Raavi's side and include Shiva in it so that we know it's not all because of Dhara that she's going back. Pleaaaj!

Funny things about the episode:

Vibhishan wale dialogues 😆

Dev/Rishita fighting over the hose was actually hilarious!🤣

Gaumbi and his tape recorder: Tu nimbu paani pi....🤣🤣🤣

Edited by blissfulcanyon - 3 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

They can cheer for anyone but pray tell me why was dhara giving those pathetic expressions ? How does it affect her , Shiva wins or raavi wins ? She didn't want raavi to win? But why?

I can't believe this is the same dhara who I loved 🤢 She is mindlessly roaming around in crowds , fainting , trembling and later , throwing attitude ..aisa kya hoga dhara universe mein ke she is so flustered? It was just a dahi handi competition.

What else ? Nobody remembers what shiva did🤢and bhabhi ma is like "tune mujhse badtameezi ki". Toh Shiva ne kya kiya and she has forgotten it already .

Gombi has my heart ❤ see he knew his wife needs nimbu pani. Dhara mata ko bedrest toh nai dikhayenge otherwise how will she control pandya parivar ? It's just an excuse to bring raavi back.

Raavi however impressed me today.. yes..the self respect and all..but that's the real raavi..she is all heart and little brains..and no ego.... This is the raavi who let go off dev in a jiffy ..she will forgive Shiva in the same way ...the girl is craving for love . Once in love , she gives her heart and soul

This ❤️❤️

Couldn't agree more.

As much as I was irked with raavi for going back to pandya niwas after how they behaved with her, but this is raavi.she is a pure soul, a sprinkle of love and affection and she will forgive, forget and shower all her love.

Gombii.he is so sensible, so mature.no malice in this man ❤️❤️

Dhara and rishita looked like vamps Today.🤕🤕

Rishita ka samajh mai bhi aata hai but Why are they butchering dhara? Isn't she supposed to be one of the most loved characters of the show?

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In ideal world:

-Suman would have announced dhara’s khushkhabari on Krishna Janmashtami zula time.

They were anyways making it obvious.

- Krish would have told Raavi abt good news - there was no one else at the house when he was throwing stuff around.

- Dhara & Gautam would act their age, take their own actions responsibilities , pay Attention to doctor’s advice & STAY HOME. there was absolutely zero need for Dharadevi to grace her happy feet there.

- Rishita would act ‘smart’ she pretends to be. Understand why Raavi is upset. And not sulk. After all divorce adds to trauma too, they all knew Raavi thought they were celebrating divorce & hence acting this way. She is reduced to be MahaanBhbhi’s minion.

But here in Kaandya universe we get: horrific reaction from Dhara for action she gaslighted!

There is word : kaali zubaan. Suman needs to know the jalaa kar raakh wish was Dhara’s! She asked for it.

It’s like she throws her foot on kulhadi & then cries I am hurt!

Maami is correct when she says Pandyas made Shiva naukar. Pandyas now want Raavi - the free maid. So dhara can rest, Rishita can work & feminism zanda stays high flying!

Congratulations Actor playing Dhara. What a curve in character by choubeys! In one show from goody good she has now turned into perfect dark sly gray character.

Her acting is improving leaps & bound, getting at par with Akash icon hollywoodwale.

Good going.

Edited by spdp - 3 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon

Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye 😭

This is why I wrote my version of an AU dahi handi yesterday, I had a feeling this one might get phuski-bombed 🥺

They rushed through the dahi handi stuff and the entire focus just shifted to Dhara and her drama. Raavi's donkey friends disappeared too, nothing good came out of it. Mujhe toh hope karna hi chhod dena chahiye 😵

I wanted some more look-look wale scenes between ShiVi...satyanash ho tumhara @makers! KD and Alice worked so hard but it all got overshadowed by Dhara's drama.

Raavi bechari won but didn't get to celebrate I felt bad for Shiva when he saw his brothers cheering for Raavi, but I think Raavi deserves this support because the women of pandya niwas are chudails who will make her life a living hell now...why Raavi....why must you go back?!! I am not looking forward to seeing her get sidelined by everyone. Shiva is already sidelined, ab dono sacrificial lambs ban kar ghumenge. Two gopi bahus in one house....haye bhagwan...😆

Rehem karooooo CV's...give us one nano-monologue from Raavi's side and include Shiva in it so that we know it's not all because of Dhara that she's going back. Pleaaaj!

Funny things about the episode:

Vibhishan wale dialogues 😆

Dev/Rishita fighting over the hose was actually hilarious!🤣

Gaumbi and his tape recorder: Tu nimbu paani pi....🤣🤣🤣

How can u forget dhara ki fainting and hyperventilating. 🤪🤪

I didn't understand one thing abt vibeeshan dialogue.. when krish asked then who is ravan..I was like...whooo is ravan here???..if not suman herself..🤓

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Gombi has my heart see he knew his wife needs nimbu pani. Dhara mata ko bedrest toh nai dikhayenge otherwise how will she control pandya parivar ? It's just an excuse to bring raavi back.

because Raavi is not listening to her.. which is quite shocking to dora bhabhi.. she isn't used to take orders except her handicapped mother in law...

Her maid is not at home she is ought to be frustrated 😂

That proves dora bhabhi doesn't give a fu*k about shivi.. but raavi insulted her 🤡 (obviously her ego is hurt)

How much I want gaumbi to put sense in both shiva and raavi

I do agree raavi is all hearts it makes me think everyone except krish raavi and gaumbi are full of ego.

Edited by anshika5103 - 3 years ago
blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

How can u forget dhara ki fainting and hyperventilating. 🤪🤪

I didn't understand one thing abt vibeeshan dialogue.. when krish asked then who is ravan..I was like...whooo is ravan here???..if not suman herself..🤓

I am choosing to ignore her because just talking about her makes steam shoot out of my ears 🤢😆 I literally can't handle her anymore. Aur saha nahi jata.

This was literally me watching her drama:

Tbh I didn't get the ravan bit either...must be suman. Chudail 🤣 She sure acts villainous these days

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can't 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe protective shiva chahiye. Shiva says he likes raavi par isse zyada care to woh tab karta tha jab he claimed to hate her.

Just one look of concern in the whole episode. Kyu?? 🥺🥺🥺

She fell down.nothing

She was pushed.nothing

She was crying and he was celebrating 💔

Atleast expressions mai hi concern dikha dete.KD is so good with his eyes.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shivi ki dahi handi was as fierce as them and their rishta ❤️

I liked how it was truly a competition...koi bhi intentionally nahi haara to make the other one win. Rather, Shiva lost because he got distracted 🤔 while Raavi won because of own ability... I know I'm disregarding logic wrt Raavi 😆 but mehnat toh definitely ki thi

The best was the ecstatic eyelock at the top.❤️ They almost forgot their jhagda in the adrenaline rush. I so wish they'd broken it together. But I guess then ITV rule ki girl always wins sach kaise hota.

Baaki ka Dhara drama, I refuse to see that. I was anyways irritated with how they inserted her scenes during the competition. I don't know when I'm going to get a sequence that I don't have to edit myself

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I can't 😭😭😭😭

Mujhe protective shiva chahiye. Shiva says he likes raavi par isse zyada care to woh tab karta tha jab he claimed to hate her.

Just one look of concern in the whole episode. Kyu?? 🥺🥺🥺

She fell down.nothing

She was pushed.nothing

She was crying and he was celebrating 💔

Atleast expressions mai hi concern dikha dete.KD is so good with his eyes.

We will neither get Shiva's concern for Raavi, nor will we get to know Raavi's feelings for Shiva. Raavi returning to Pandya House for bhabhi maa, and not Shiva is the worst 🤢

She is not the bahu of that house any more. Is she going to stay there as bhabhi maa's sister? Why should she be the one to take care of bhabhi maa?🤪