Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

After a long time i saw the episode without fast forwarding because I didn't want to miss a single second of shivii. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Soo raavii won, shiva didn't exactly sacrifice but got distracted by gombi cheering for raavi? 🀭🀭

Suman was hilariouss, mere ghar ke bibhisan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So shiva stared at raavi just once when she slipped, so can we assume that it was KD who was looking at Alice continuosly after each step when the camera was not on him ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shiva se zyada concerned to aaj dev lag raha tha raavi ke liye πŸ€•πŸ€•

I wanted a longer eye contact between shivi when they fell, and where is the protective shiva? 😭😭

What was with dhara's expressions today? Why was she walking in a daze staring towards the matka ? And the way she fell 🀦.that was a very poorly directed scene.

Rishita's expressions were good.atleast it was clear that she was irritated with Dev's raavi jaap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

So finally raavi knows the truth, and what she does? She comes running toward dhara and hugs her πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Why did you have to push her dhara? πŸ€•πŸ€•

Sab uspe chadh gayee πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

She looked so guilty πŸ’”

So finally she will return to pandya niwas. Are they still going to treat her this way while she cooks and cleans for them? πŸ€•πŸ€•

I guess the doctor scene was added so that suman allows raavi inside the house for her own selfish reasons.

Can we expect atleast a continuation scene of the dahi handi? Bike ka kya hua? Raavi ke doston ko kyu laye the? 🀷

I have a feeling continuation scene hoga.. shiva on his way to get the doctor, Raavi on her way home.. doggy dogs blabbering.. kuch toh milega

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Is that only me r someone else also thinks that Dhara doing intentionally insulting ravi... So that she will make Shiva out from his shell of hate...

She was observing keenly Shiva n ravi behavior during dahi handi.. What u guys think about that?

normally I would have agreed because only she can do something so mahaan but there were too many solo scenes of her internally disliking raavi that is seems unlikely πŸ€”

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

We don't do that mistake, though we watched her scenes for LU. Just limit to what's required to give an updateπŸ˜†

Exactly! Even while giving the LU I wouldn't look at bhabhi maa πŸ˜†

Whenever she appeared on screen I used that time to type the LU. My tolerance for her expressions is quite low, so I would just listen to her dialogues🀣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Exactly! Even while giving the LU I wouldn't look at bhabhi maa πŸ˜†

Whenever she appeared on screen I used that time to type the LU. My tolerance for her expressions is quite low, so I would just listen to her dialogues🀣

Same hereπŸ˜† Hearing her speak in my headphones is more than enoughπŸ˜†

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

normally I would have agreed because only she can do something so mahaan but there were too many solo scenes of her internally disliking raavi that is seems unlikely πŸ€”

Are wo Dhara maa hai... Ek dafa ravi n a k use galay laga lia wo man gai... Ab jb ravi ghr a jaye ge us ki care karnay then y she hate her... Bt yeah may be wo pretend kare so that Shiva feel hurt for her..

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I have a feeling continuation scene hoga.. shiva on his way to get the doctor, Raavi on her way home.. doggy dogs blabbering.. kuch toh milega

I love your optimism! I hope we get something for your sake πŸ˜†

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

Are wo Dhara maa hai... Ek dafa ravi n a k use galay laga lia wo man gai... Ab jb ravi ghr a jaye ge us ki care karnay then y she hate her... Bt yeah may be wo pretend kare so that Shiva feel hurt for her..

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But still....why did gombi say shivas eyes will open if ravi wins..πŸ€”πŸ€“...I am not able to get over that..πŸ€ͺ

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I found dev caring for ravi more today..was it to irk rishitha?..what was that, when rishitha said ravi insulted her..and dev is like..then I am definitely cheering for ravi.. πŸ€ͺ..

Are they going to inject some Forced thashan between dev and rishitha now..?..and a parallel misunderstanding and insecurity track..were rishitha thinks she will never be good enough as ravi for dev..so she will need to be the 3rd Gopi bahu so that dev can have a free life..πŸ€”

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

But still....why did gombi say shivas eyes will open if ravi wins..πŸ€”πŸ€“...I am not able to get over that..πŸ€ͺ

Mujhe lagta wo Shiva k 1st love bike k liye bola 🀣🀣🀣