Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

And shiva will forever be indebted to her and tear the divorce papers. Raavi will then go running to him in slow motion 🀒

If this happens becz she saved dhara...I am done with shiva..😑

I would be happy if he melts and starts openly caring and worrying for ravi ..but not becz ravi saved dhara..

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Is that only me r someone else also thinks that Dhara doing intentionally insulting ravi... So that she will make Shiva out from his shell of hate...

She was observing keenly Shiva n ravi behavior during dahi handi.. What u guys think about that?

this is a new POV!

but it's a good opportunity to make bhabhi maa responsible for ShiVi reunion, if at all it happens πŸ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail

Is that only me r someone else also thinks that Dhara doing intentionally insulting ravi... So that she will make Shiva out from his shell of hate...

She was observing keenly Shiva n ravi behavior during dahi handi.. What u guys think about that?

That thought did cross my mind too..u never know..makers when they realise the dhara ma is turning into vamp from her mahaan self might make a 180 degree turn and make this into one of her twisted plans..like batwaara. πŸ€ͺ.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

And shiva will forever be indebted to her and tear the divorce papers. Raavi will then go running to him in slow motion 🀒

but what about Shiva's thoughts that he does not deserve Raavi? πŸ˜†

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly I thought that was some bad acting from shiny

What were those expressions ???? And why was she moving forward like that looking up as if some thing was coming out of that matki and only she knew what it was

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ofcourse she is pretending to be mad at raavi. It’s dharas job to troll us. How else will she take the whole credit for shivi reunion

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Honestly I thought that was some bad acting from shiny

What were those expressions ???? And why was she moving forward like that looking up as if some thing was coming out of that matki and only she knew what it was

Awards can really do wonders on talents..now everyone is noticing her talent 😎🀣

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

this is a new POV!

but it's a good opportunity to make bhabhi maa responsible for ShiVi reunion, if at all it happens πŸ˜†

Lols actually I saw Dhara in whole episode... She was quitly observing ravi n Shiva... Specially that matki breaking incident... When Shiva turn n lost then he didn't react much.. Its feel like he lost something... Then when Dhara pushed ravi Shiva was hurt... Which I think dhara also saw that.. May be she pushed ravi away after getting inside the house so that ravi find the shoulder of Shiva to cry n Shiva start taking care of her.. Mujhe asa lagta ase hi kuch hoga

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

That thought did cross my mind too..u never know..makers when they realise the dhara ma is turning into vamp from her mahaan self might make a 180 degree turn and make this into one of her twisted plans..like batwaara. πŸ€ͺ.

Hahhaha yeah after that batwara plan I m expecting this twisted plan of her... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

but what about Shiva's thoughts that he does not deserve Raavi? πŸ˜†

What are you saying behen?his khushi/thoughts/feelings gaya tel lene.. he cannot let go off another Bhabhi bhakth. Bhabhi maa ki khushi >>>> raavi ki khushi.