Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

you all 🤣🤣🤣 today for the first time in my whole PS watching life 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t notice shiva’s wet hair look 🤣🤣🤣 and I watched the entire episode without fast forwarding 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going hysterical 🤣🤣🤣 how tf did this happen 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t even remember until Sara just asked me 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god 🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHE HUHUHUHUHUHU HOHOHOHO

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Wait a min, didnt Dhara have her own room which the devars built? Why is she going to shift to ShiVi’s room?? 😟😟 Did they show this in one of the past episodes which I skipped? God have mercy! Dhara😠😠

Bcoz that room is upstairs and most probably she will be needing the downstairs wala room.

So kiska room is free ?

Shivi ka

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wait a min, didnt Dhara have her own room which the devars built? Why is she going to shift to ShiVi’s room?? 😟😟 Did they show this in one of the past episodes which I skipped? God have mercy! Dhara😠😠

No no..I am assuming dhara might shift downstairs since its not wise to use stairs too much in a complicated pregnancy..and also becz it is very risky to lay down under a roof built by devs youtube gyan..

Edited by deeps07 - 3 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

you all 🤣🤣🤣 today for the first time in my whole PS watching life 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t notice shiva’s wet hair look 🤣🤣🤣 and I watched the entire episode without fast forwarding 🤣🤣🤣 I’m going hysterical 🤣🤣🤣 how tf did this happen 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t even remember until Sara just asked me 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god 🤣🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHE HUHUHUHUHUHU HOHOHOHO

🤣🤣🤣

I watched the whole episode without fast forwarding too🤣🤣🤣 And now I regret that I didn’t skip Dhara’s over acting wala scene! 🤣🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bcoz that room is upstairs and most probably she will be needing the downstairs wala room.

So kiska room is free ?

Shivi ka

Then Shivi should move upstairs😍😍 Privacy bhi milegi and bhabhi ke emotional atyachaar se door rahege!😪

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

No no..I am assuming dhara might shift downstairs since its not wise to use stairs too much in a complicated pregnancy..and also becz it is very risky to lay down under a roof built by devs youtube gyan..

@bold : 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want this pregnancy to go smoothly! Cannot bear another GauRa SR! Please bhagwan Tara- Sitara ko bhej do duniya me jaldi😪😪

Palak2812 thumbnail

Then Shivi should move upstairs😍😍 Privacy bhi milegi and bhabhi ke emotional atyachaar se door rahege!😪

That is what we fans wants.

But those Chaubeys just want to show ridiculous stuffs ab toh trp bhi 2+ aa rahi hain.

So be ready to see Raavi getting Insulted and treated badly by Suman and Rishita and the woman having mood swings always correct Dhara mahaan.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shiva or ravi above dhara ma's head. 😲..not happening.. they will stay below her feet only..

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

it's the ✨pandya parivaar's love✨🤣

raavi ko bhi shiva nahi dikha tha 🤡

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 3 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Nups, this is definitely Khayali pulao🤣 They have their spot secured, aangan and the kitchen, so nothing to worry. Laborer and maid will only deserve that😆