They should rename Sunday ka Vaar to...

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Divya pe Vaar 🤣🤣

I ain't following OTT religiously but didn't like the girl at all before but the she's dragged on every WKW just for breathing, berated for other contestants matters, not letting her participate in tasks, directly nominating her, unfair ejection of her connection, then manipulation done to evict one of her friend Akshara to whole house isolating her time to time has made me like her infact huge section of SM audience started supporting her & turned the tides in her favour, wonder what'd have happened to WKW episodes of not for Divya. They've nothing to discuss 😆

I won't be surprised if she gets accused next time if any contestant naturally gets sick & she'll be shown as some shrew who had hand in it 🤡

The excessive unnecessary grilling has worked wonders for her & went into her favour, winning everywhere all the polls and rightfully. She deserves to win OTT, dunno about the main season. Also I saw the way 3 people literally manhandled her & pounced and attacked her physically in the pyramid task yet she didn't cry foul, she's definitely a strong girl. One thing that I don't get about her is her desperation to team up with Nishant. That guy has the most negative energy inside the house alongwith Moose. She's & can do much much better off Nishant fosho, anyday anytime.

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, who would have thought that the most hated contestant in the first week turned out to be the most popular now. When it was looking that Pratik is winning the show, then Divya came out of nowhere changed the whole scenario. She is winning the show without any doubt. I must say that the girl has so much energy, I don't like her quite a times but she never mellowed down at any instant when Pratik's whole enthusiasm and energy started going down, this girl maintained her enthusiasm. She didn't perform many tasks because of lack of connection but still shone the most, says a lot about her game. I agree with the Nishant's part. I dislike him the most and I understand why everyone is just running after him because makers have created a delusion that Nishant is the best contestant by straightway lying about him getting more votes and even every guest comes and appreciates him, even KJo too praises him all the time.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mera Karan Aaaayega ( Shamita saying)

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thats thr way of giving her importance/ footage. If you’ve watched any of the previous seasons ull know the ones who get bashed have more chances of winning. Would u prefer them ignoring her on wkv?

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Thats thr way of giving her importance/ footage. If you’ve watched any of the previous seasons ull know the ones who get bashed have more chances of winning. Would u prefer them ignoring her on wkv?

Except Gauahar & Rubina no one won after getting grilled by the host on WKW.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree that DIVYA has played the best. Pratik lost everything due to his Neha Bhasin Obsession. And Shamita is unlikeable and has the nepotism tag.

Will be quite pleased if Divya wins 😎

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Yes but you cant deny tht getting footage on wkv is not important, since divya is not doi g tasks and without connections looking lost in house, they have to keep her part of wkv discussions.

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

prince was grilled a lot too by salman

95027 thumbnail

Option 1
Coffee with Shamita 😉😉😉.

Option 2

Any title with a constant scrolling line at bottom

This is a paid advertisement by Shamita and Neha …..Viewer discretion advised…

🤣🤣

fizzyslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Divya pe Vaar 🤣🤣

I ain't following OTT religiously but didn't like the girl at all before but the she's dragged on every WKW just for breathing, berated for other contestants matters, not letting her participate in tasks, directly nominating her, unfair ejection of her connection, then manipulation done to evict one of her friend Akshara to whole house isolating her time to time has made me like her infact huge section of SM audience started supporting her & turned the tides in her favour, wonder what'd have happened to WKW episodes of not for Divya. They've nothing to discuss 😆

I won't be surprised if she gets accused next time if any contestant naturally gets sick & she'll be shown as some shrew who had hand in it 🤡

The excessive unnecessary grilling has worked wonders for her & went into her favour, winning everywhere all the polls and rightfully. She deserves to win OTT, dunno about the main season. Also I saw the way 3 people literally manhandled her & pounced and attacked her physically in the pyramid task yet she didn't cry foul, she's definitely a strong girl. One thing that I don't get about her is her desperation to team up with Nishant. That guy has the most negative energy inside the house alongwith Moose. She's & can do much much better off Nishant fosho, anyday anytime.

I don't have favorites but I am BB veteran.After supporting Sidharth I haven't been able to support/like any one but I don't like Shamita and Neha. Rest I don't care who wins but I know Divya deserves to win the way she has played game. she is winning every youtube polls which actually correctly predicts winner every season. Shamita is not even a competition or front runner even if her 4 delusional fans think she is. And Pratik cant win because he doesn't have any compelling story as a winner. Losing tasks, comes across dumb mostly and cringe galore with Neha is not a story of a winner. No mudda of his is raised in WKV. he is usually a filler in others mudda in wkv. Divya has flaws. She is a gamer and cunning. But she is a fighter WKV starts with Divya and ends with Divya mostly. Every topic every mudda revolves around her even when she was not allowed to play. Her comebacks are smart and shows she has passion to play this game. She is not perfect but she deserves to win from this lot and she deservingly got Ticket to Finale or whatever they call it this time. so She is on track to win unless BB rigs the result.