Why did Vijay tell Raghav to lower the gun from his head?

Poll

Why did Vijay tell Raghav to lower the gun from his head?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After the writers destroyed Sharada's integrity today for no reason at all, I cannot find pleasure in this show. The writers don't care whether they're writing for Raghav or Kirti or Farhad or Jaya or Sharada or Vijay - everyone is willing to look the other way for murder!

I started to watch because Ashok Phaldesai was joining as Mandar. I joined the forum to share fan fiction to resolve my frustration with the show because the Raghav-Pallavi and Raghav-Vijay relationships had become stagnant. And I stayed long after it was obvious that Mandar was just a punching-bag, not a character. Shame on me.

I have no more reason to visit this forum, so here's a parting gift of a poll. Considering Vijay's irrational, unconscionable outburst today, why do you think he told Raghav to lower the gun from his head?

I am grateful to everyone who welcomed me, even if we didn't agree. As for those who took time out of their day to attack me instead of discussing the show, it was never my intention to upset you. Don't worry; be happy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I chose all negative options because that is what the makers want to make VD. They ruined Aayi, one of my favourite characters apart from destroying Manasi, Keerthi and Sunny. They have taken such a casual approach to murder that one would think it was stealing someone's eraser in school. It's unfortunate that they aren't really giving importance to characters anymore who were the reason I liked the show.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The optns are so funny😆😆

So you are leaving !!!! 

I knew you joined for Ashok sir and ws kinda expecting this   ......bcz show has lost its capacity to retain fans.

Anyways had a good time interacting wid you here. We had some very long and meaningful discussions here. 

Will miss interacting wid you.

Gud luck and gudbye😊

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked your posts , you made some good points, will you come back when Mandaar returns? Ashok performed well, I’ll be happy to see him back but with better and consistent script.

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I did enjoy reading your perspective on different topics. I will miss reading your posts!! Good luck!!

VD wished Pallavi to give Mandar a chance to reform by loving him back!!I am yet to wrap my head around this!! I really don't know why he stopped Raghav because it showed he did care a tiny bit & boom few minutes later he was cursing everyone !!