Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vipul has some dreams that are not based on reality. And he is after sagar's money and a bad loan to fund them.

coderlady thumbnail

Mru is sick and tired of being a weapon for her parents. She needs to give both a boot out of her life. But they won't stop coming into her life.

coderlady thumbnail

Atty and Dhru showed up at either the right time or wrong time. Which will it be?

coderlady thumbnail

If Atty can handle it just the right way, he can save the situation. This could be an opportunity to set things straight for Mru.

coderlady thumbnail

On the personal level, things could not get any worse. The biggest fallout might be Atty's resignation from the bank.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes, if he wants to go with her all the way he needs to stand up for her. He is fearful of his parents, he cannot be fearful of HER parents

coderlady thumbnail

Even Mru is beginning to fight back now. Atty can take them on even better.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Application Support

“Helllooohh” Falguni was overjoyed to see Aatreya

Jaidrith hid behind Mrunalini, not that Falguni even cared for him

The first time in many years she was seeing him, she was here empty handed and did not pay him a second look

Mrunalini turned to her son, kneeled down and kissed him began talking with him in a whisper about what he did and what he ate for breakfast

Aatreya was in trouble, he had no idea if Falguni was going to display familiarity and reach forward for a hand shake

ANDD…. She did… she reached forward for a hug much to Mrunalini’s chagrin

“Hello” he nodded politely pulling away

“I cant believe I am seeing you here” she screeched

Aatreya quickly shut the front door

“”Atty do u want to come see?” Jai wanted to show him something so he started to pester

Falguni looked on curiously

“How do you know each other?” Falguni asked coyly

“I am Jaidrith’s Dad actually” Aatreya declared proudly ruffling the tall skinny 10 year old’s hair

“Lets go to my room” urged Dhru

Pulling on his arm

“We are meeting right?” Falguni was eager

“Umm… you will have to call my office sorry… umm.. Dhru… hang on (yank) I don’t know my calendar that far out sorry (yank) “

Lets gooooo” Dhru pulled

Falguni SAT DOWN… in shock

“He is the Dad?” she growled in Marathi to her daughter

Mrunalini nodded blankly

“You know who he is?” she whispered

“Umm.. no… umm.. yes”

“He is a SVP at a foreign bank, my Vipul and him are partnering” she said smugly

“That’s great… he usually drops the kid off and leaves, so you can meet him at his office” Mrunalini was brusque

“DID YOU tell him not to consider Vipul’s application?” Falguni rose in shock

“Whattt?”

“Your Dad must have gotten to you” she whispered

“I have no idea what you are even talking about” Mrunalini was irritated, she turned to go grab Aatreya from the bedroom

“No, you stay here… Vipul has this fantastic project, your father knows about it, all he does is shady property dealing, he is no builder or construction magnate like Vipul, your father must have poisoned you”

“You have to stop right now, my son is home, it’s a Sunday I want o spend time with him and head to work tomorrow”

“You are not living with the man who fathered the child? Is he married?” she asked abruptly

“You should ask him” Mrunalini went to the bathroom to calm herself down, waves of panic swept over her, she had to throw up

Aatreya finding the living room quiet stepped out to check

Falguni accosted him

“Did she tell you anything about me?” Falguni looked guilty as hell

“No actually she has never mentioned you” he kept his voice really low

“she is her father’s daughter, HE supported her when she went off and had a baby… umm… umm” Falguni swallowed

“Mrs Sa?

“Savarkar you know Vipul no?”

“I don’t want o talk business here, its my Sunday, you will have to get on my calendar”

“Oh we are already we have an appointment”

“I don’t control the bank, there are 25 layers between me and the guy who cuts the check”

“Now that you know Mruna…”

“Stop… nope, I have to follow the rues and I will not talk business here”

“I am so happy YOU are the Dad” Falguni smiled sheepishly

“Ha”

Mrunalini appeared a good 20 minutes later and went straight to the kitchen

“I ordered take out” Aatreya said boldly to her back

“Good to meet you” Falguni lingered

“”Why is Mrunalini upset?” Aatreya was shocked

“Umm.. I don’t know” Falguni shrugged

“Mrs Savarkar… I am goingt o say this politely… your project doesn’t deserve a second look leave alone an application. I will ask my office to call in and cancel” Aatreya realized his boss was going to chew him out but the sight of this woman made him murderous

He left her and rushed to the kitchen to face the music of why he kept the meeting hidden from Mrunalini

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I suppose he handled this well.

Mrunalini though to begin with will be bit upset but eventually would understand.

He did not seek out or reach Falguni on his own. They happen to meet. He is aware Mrunalini doesn't take it well when her mother is mentioned.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Nisha, agla kaab?

Edited by PriteeMisra - 2 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

I loved the way Atty handled it. Now hope Mrun understands and handles it well as well.

A new thread please!