Users

Frequent Posters

Tulips101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow! Such a heartwarming update! ❤❤

coderlady thumbnail

Atty has to balance between Dhru and Mru and keep them both happy. A challenging task.

coderlady thumbnail

That free vacation bribe did not last long. Sen is after Mru again.

coderlady thumbnail

Atty is back and he will stay over. And he didn't go get married. A little relief for Mru.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Atty has won over his son completely. So much so he could instantly reach out and ask to take him along.

Waiting him to address him as Dad.

Mrunalini I hope you realise, you already are family. A happy one when together. Atty completes your and Dhru’s life. And you two complete his.

Karlo shadi aab.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On to each other

They ate together after 2.5 weeks, it was wonderful, it rained outside, she had the windows open in the bedroom as they sat on the rug and put their plates on low flat stools.

“I have to get a dining table I saw some nice over the table lights” she muttered serving him rice

“Where would you put it?” he asked

“I have a nice living room, I could fit two in there Mendy says my house is 1200 sq ft” she smiled

“Does he?” he looked at her deeply

“I have not met him recently tho”

Jaidrith kept him busy the next 20 minutes explaining a anime comic climax

“I can do the dishes” he said as she emptied out serving bowls and stacked them

“I have a dishwasher” she smiled

“I know I meant loading them”

“Umm”

“I want to play Mario Kart” Dhru whined

“We got sorbet and snacks for late pick up today I want all your homework done, I am not writing any more notes”

“I wont miss any from tomorrow Atty is back” he growled

“Well you wont miss any from tonight” she said coldly and picked up the stuff and got up

Jaidrith threw a hissy fit started to argue loudly and followed her to the kitchen

He then went to complain to Aatreya

It was chaos for a bit

She argued with Aatreya and ordered him not to play video games until Dhru’s HW was done, Aatreya wanted to make the kid happy and play first under the condition he wouldn’t go to bed until after HW is done

She was furious, but they played for an hour and Dhru could not stay up past 10:20 and had a good 45 minutes of work left, she sat in the bed room too agitated to clean up the kitchen

He had something called Experiments Lab first thing in the morning and so there would be no time to do it in the “study hour” which was a daily 30 minute “review of previous day”.

“You cannot constantly make rules that hurt him” Aatreya said firmly

“Great of you to be gone 2.5 weeks only to return to tell me I am a bad mother”

“I am not saying that”

She clattered the dishes, Dhru slept in the living room after exhausting himself to sleep

“Shhhh”

“A bomb could go off and he wont wake up” she told him bitterly

“Let me help you deal with him”

“No… you will take off mysteriously and I wont know what to do”

“Why are you slamming me for going away”

“I am not, please do leave on vacation when you want”

“You are the one that does not want any closeness. You run away, too scared to make any f----g commitment Mrunalini” “You want the sweet spot, zero commitment but full disclosure”

“I don’t want anything from you” she walked up to him and shook a ladle

“No you do. I challenge you to commit to a relationship if you have guts”

“That has nothing to do with you going on vacation”

“It has everything to do with it” he shut the kitchen door behind him and leaned on it

“What are you doing?”

“If we are going to talk we have to let the kid sleep”

“Something else I don’t do right?”

“I didn’t say anything… you are paranoid” he shrugged

“Exactly that’s exactly why I don’t care for a relationship. I don’t want it thrown at my face. I don’t want to be reminded how scary I am to live with”

“You are assuming all this”

“Just tell me when you plan to take time off, I dnt expect anything else”

“I will be involved in his parenting I will tell you when I am taking time off when I have some commitment from you” he challenged

Watched heat rise up her face

“In a coparenting situation no one expects s—in return for sharing their calendar” she mocked him

“I do though…” he nodded

He was insufferable

He exhausted her

She turned to the sink and began to rinse again

He cleaned the bedroom and packed Dhru’s school bag and put his uniform out and started a load of laundry

“You don’t have to stay for Dhru’s sake” she mumbled as he was reading through work email sprawled on the lower bunk

He didn’t answer

“You don’t have to tell me anything too personal, just where, or umm…whether, or I mean when you are not in town. You can tell your kid, u don’t have to tell me”

She brushed her teeth, her hair…rubbed lotion and pulled her glasses off examined her face for zits in the mirror outside the bathroom, stood by the annexe window where the washing machine was to watch the rain for a bit

Went to the living room to kiss Dhru on the forehead and pull the covers over him and pull two comic books from underneath his body, locked all doors and shut all windows

And returned to the bedroom to find him still working

She walked over to a low papasan like comfy chair and curled up “Thanks for seeing him as soon as you returned” He didn’t look up from his laptop

“I got in trouble with Sen can you drop him off at school tomorrow?” she mumbled

He looked up worried

“What did he say?”

“Umm.. nothing just the usual” she was evasive

“cant tell me?”

“You don’t tell me anything… so” she goaded him

“You really want to start fighting again?”

“No, U can take the upper berth, I hate it”

He got off and she pulled the sheets and plumped up the pillows and lay down and pulled the sheet over

He just lay by her, leaning on pillows and began to work

“Umm.. I cant sleep with you..”

“Just sleep Mru”

“Not when the light is on”

He got up shut the light out shut the door, bolted it and put his laptop away and came to bed

She rolled toward the wall

He gently dragged her toward him, they wrestled and scuffled for a good 10 minutes

When she was too tired to fight she lay back, he slid over her, and gently pushed her hair off her cheeks

Bend down to kiss both one after the other

“Thanks for letting me stay” he whispered holding her chin

“I cant stop you…. U are his Dad” she sighed weakly

“Can we talk about Jaidrith’s text now?” (Are u getting married? Aai wants to know”)

She cringed and shut her eyes, trying to put her arm over it

“Look at me”

“I am tired” she tried to pry her left arm free so she could hide her eyes

He gently rolled on to his back and placed her on his body

“You are going to lay there with your eyes closed?” he laughed

She tried to pull away to lay back, he just held her face in his hands

She sighed and opened her eyes

“I am enjoying this” he said softly

“OK” she nodded

He laughed hard

And rolled her back on to her side and faced her, his hand playful, under her teeshirt

“Want to tell me about Sen?”

She reluctantly told him what happened

He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips

“Thanks”

“Uh.. I”

He began kissing her eagerly, managing to pull her teeshirt off her body, just enjoying the touch, and taste, They panted trying to catch their breath, laying back too tired to go all the way tonight

“I am sorry about his incomplete homework” he sighed

“I am not writing the note for it”

“Fair enough…” he groaned

“I do nothing but argue with him” she complained

“And he is not a teen yet” he said fearfully

“Umm..mmm”

“I have no idea how to do this the right way Mrunalini” he stared at the upper berth

“I..”

“U are a way better parent than I” he said

She choked up “U think so?”

“I know so” he said gathering her close, as they both began to sleep in each others’ arms

“BTW, I am not afraid of you” he chuckled (responding to her earlier claim that she was too terrifying for any man because of her emotional trauma, anxiety attacks and her general mistrust of men)

“Brave of you to say that while you are in my place” she mocked turning away and yawning

He turned her back to face him and repeated it

“You went looking for me two nights ago, my neighbor told me. You can lie all you want about keeping this charade all business but you don’t cover your tracks well (you need me and want me) so I am on to you” he whispered firmly

PriteeMisra thumbnail

He can melt any women’s heart.

Lovely lovely 🥰 update Nisha.

Thank you 🤗.

This would have been late for you.

Hope you have recovered completely.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“You went looking for me two nights ago, my neighbor told me. You can lie all you want about keeping this charade all business but you don’t cover your tracks well (you need me and want me) so I am on to you” he whispered firmly

Am sure she will cry now 😍.

first time someone is able to get her and really cares for what she thinks.

coderlady thumbnail

Mru is trying hard to discipline the child. Its a hard job and the kids are quick to paint you as the bad guy.

coderlady thumbnail

They will have to work out the ground rules they can both agree on. A little lapse here and there should be allowed though.