Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A KitKat made her happy. She is so easy to please.

coderlady thumbnail

Dhru is mirroring his dad and Mru is noticing it. He must have some traits from Mru too.

coderlady thumbnail

Atty is learning that taking charge works better with Mru than waiting for her.

coderlady thumbnail

Atty is reinforcing over and over that he wants her in his life. She needs that.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honeymooning till the honeymoon

He drove her to the neighborhood marketplace stayed in the car with a sleeping Dhu while she went to buy herself a couple teeshirts and shorts and some other essentials.

He has a big smile on his face as he watched her cross the busy street and approach the car

“Whats the joke” she handed him the bag through his driver window and walked around to sit by him upfront

“Nothing, I have always wanted to bring Jaidrith here, I know there is a shaved ice place here he might like, plus Mendy’s girls love a hair beading place”

“Have you brought them?”

“Many times” he smiled

“Ready?”

“Hmm”

“What did u buy?”

“3 teeshirts, sorry 4 and 3 shorts, and stuff”

“U can leave em over there”

“Umm..”

He turned toward her

“I like ur car” she said looking out the window

“That’s a NO?”

“Its better u know… “

“No its not, I wont argue… I want to sit in the balcony and have a glass of wine”

“I haven’t seen ur new place”

“U will like the ocean air from the 10th floor

She did it was the most airy breezy place she had ever been, every room had a view, Jaidrith’s room was a dream, he had his own bunk bed, two study desks one with 3 large monitors and other just to do paper pencil work

He picked up the kid from the car and lay him down, when she showered he helped the kid brush his teeth and change

He handed her a glass of cabernet when she stepped out

“No ghosts?”

“None yet” she said shivering as he slid open the glass door leading to the balcony swing

“It feels like there are no people in Mumbai”

“U know, u pay the money u get the lifestyle, the bank pays for it,

I stretched them to the max

He found her frequently tucking her fist between her thighs, he went in and brought back a throw

“Here”

“Thanks” she gulped her wine and returned the glass to him and covered herself up as she curled into a ball

They talked about places they liked in Bandra and Juhu, many names sounded familiar but faraway to her

She didn’t go out much anymore

She wanted to ask him about his mother “Did she say anything about me?”

But the atmosphere was too magical to muddy it. She found herself dozing off with her empty glass

When he lifted her completely after 40 or so minutes she woke up startled

“I can walk” she quickly slid down from his arms and stumbled inside, he pointed her to his bedroom, she wandered in groggily and lay down pulling her throw over herself

“I am 33 and I am just now sharing my bed with a guy” she smiled the next morning around 8, he had dropped Dhru off at 7, he was laying in bed facing her trying to predict when she would wake up

“So no tantrums at finding urself in my bed?”

“I am not 18” she sighed shutting her eyes

He scooted closer “U woke up when I was gone?”

“Umm yeah I realized you took him to school, I brushed my teeth, checked email…I told Sen I will be in at 11…I came back to bed and snoozed I don’t get to sleep in, nowadays he wakes me so I can unlock the front wood door so he can stare at the Sahasre boys on Saturday”

He was sad

“He is socially awkward, he wants to be liked but those boys are each others’ best friends”

“I am working on helping him approach kids his age at the pool and offer to hang out”

“No dontt he will be rejected” she panicked

“No he wont… if ur parents stopped u or mine did we would be friendless”

“My parents did nothing” she said bitterly and looked away

He sighed and shut his eyes

He didn’t know how many million times he is going to generalize about parents and bite his tongue.

“I am sorry”

They bothe were quiet for a bit

He gently felt the top of her blanket

“I was going to make breakfast” she whispered turning to him, visibly altering her own mood to be pleasant now

A faint smile across her lips

“No rolling of red carpet for me?” he muttered winking

“I thought I cook at home everyday so why not be served” she dug her head in and smiled

He flattened his hand on her shoulder and created a slight friction between the soft luxury blanket and his skin

The warmth of his touch seeping into her very bones, the tingling in her chest, forming fireballs of desire

“I was afraid I was going to be woken up at night” she smiled almost revealing the disappointment

She breathed unevenly as she watched his gaze, going over her chest, he reached with his hand to weigh one in his palm as she gasped

His throaty murmur conveying satisfaction

“I wanted to keep u up all night, I was too tired, but don’t count on it next time” he whispered

Bending down over a peak

His thumb moved experimentally under her teeshirt and watched her shiver

“I am happy you decided to take off whatever u were wearing underneath last night” he laughed under his breath

Her explicit quiver sending a clear message how much he loved his hand under her clothing

She turned toward him, his eyes smoldering with sensuous curiosity, “Do I get a good host kiss?” he demanded

“After breakfast most likely” she smiled gently tossing curls off her face

“U drive a hard bargain gorgeous” he whispered, closing the gap

Adjusting his position to pull her tightly between his legs and cover her mouth with his, rolling her over and mounting her swiftly

An hour melted into two, and when she woke from her nap it was after 11 AM

He was taking a call in his study

There was no work clothes in this house she realized, she had to go back to Chembur and could only be at work at 2ish

Sent her into a panic attack, after some anxiety moments she drafted an email to Sen, stunningly he was not upset. She wondered if he was going to fire her in the afternoon

“Sen is not mad!” she texted Aatreya

“So?”

“He might be firing me”

“Stop… don’t”

“U don’t know him”

“I know u”

She texted Sameena

“I spent the night with Aatreya… is that bad?”

“U are getting close then?” smiley

“I love being with him.. no strings attached I don’t have to feel guilty about his mean parents then I am not stealing their son”

“Their son wants to be with you. You have to own up to it”

“I just want this now… they can have him”

“U say that now because he is single”

“U mean after he is married to someone will I want him? No Why would I?”

“u cannot magically stop wanting him”

Mrunalini realized Sameena’s stinging fact

In fact, her honeymoon would be over when he would choose a parent chosen woman to go on a real honeymoon with

He was making a fully loaded omelette and starting a pot of coffee and warming up some cinnamon bread

“U should move in” he said

“I have a house” she was shocked, she wondered if he realized that is the best option right now considering his parents’ attitude

“I could move in”

“Live in Chembur?” she was famished she ate and ate

“U don’t want me?” he growled

“I just showed u just how much I don’t” she mocked herself (she had not allowed him to leave her twice..)

“We cant have u running for clothes and uniform daily”

“We should just be in the moment” she said nervously

“Umm?”

“Not worry about ur parents or us and just enjoy each other”

“THAT’S ur genius idea?” he was irritated

“U have a better one?”

“I did… I was dumped” he was blunt

“We are not high school kids, we cant elope and run away and … like the movies… u know”

“Only when u say yes we can figure it out”

She lowered her gaze

“U cannot blame me for lack of trying”

“Did I say u didn’t try?”

“No u seem shocked at the living together idea… do u have a better one?”

“U shud get married”

“I will not honor that with an argument… let me drop u back at my office”

“I can go”

“Ur car is parked there” he was angry

“Sorry I forgot”

“Must be a normal thing for u… forgetting”

He bend down and kissed her on her lips fully his eyes deep dark expressive with repressed emotion, his tongue “For a good breakfast” he declared shamelessly

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

“Sorry I forgot”

“Must be a normal thing for u… forgetting”

He bend down and kissed her on her lips fully his eyes deep dark expressive with repressed emotion, his tongue “For a good breakfast” he declared shamelessly

if you don’t give on your own no worries 😉

I will take what’s mine 😂.

Edited by PriteeMisra - 2 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail

Living in not a bad idea Mrunalini.
Try it.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Unless you want to be married.

The guy already has proposed you but it’s you who is holding back.

Look it from long term perspective and not short term. Have faith in yourself. Some confidence would help you in accepting his proposal.

If you are ready to work, things will fall in place and this time you are not alone. You have Atty. And how can I forget sweet Dhru.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“U don’t want me?” he growled

“I just showed u just how much I don’t” she mocked herself (she had not allowed him to leave her twice..)

chalo it’s good start.

Atleast she is not hesitant in accepting her physical attraction towards him. That should tell all, I guess.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

“3 teeshirts, sorry 4 and 3 shorts, and stuff”

You are sorted for three days Mrunalini.
let’s give in for those three days.

Atty can bring the uniforms too.