Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The Index is Blessing.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wish her next meeting with any of her parents to be in presence of atreya......

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Hey Nisha,

Hope you are feeling better today.

Take care. Get well soon.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey so sorry you guys... I caught the flu... couldnt get up two days

I feel 100% better. Will write the next chapter tonight

Sudha1012 thumbnail

Take care mam

We will wait

PriteeMisra thumbnail

No hurry.

Give your self some rest 🤗.

Take care of yourself.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Own & Not own

“This is not something I own or manage… we are a large international private bank, we are answerable to regulators and auditors and government and law enforcement, I don’t have the authority to make any approvals” Aatreya sat dazed unable to convince Vipul and Falguni Savarkar that his back could front them Rs. 50 crores at first, and then progressively Rs.5,000 crores for the commercial project in Navi Mumbai

“Arey we are in talks to buy some finished projects” Vipul insisted

“But the construction will have to be completed by your crew, BOUGHT projects do not qualify as collateral or proof of workmanship” Aatreya sighed

She had Mrunalini’s face, the most beautiful oval face with curvy arched eyebrows, high cheekbones, full lips… the blue eyes though was missing… Sagar’s gift

Vopul shifted uneasily

“U have kids?” he asked

“I do” he smiled turning Jaidrith’s picture toward Vipul, Falguni did not bother looking up from her phone, just chimed in with a fake shrill “How su-eeeeet” “Awww adorabul”

The accent did not suit her and neither did her outfit Aatreya realized with misogynistic frustration

He could not believe he was negotiating with Mrunalini’s mother and the “man she married” to spite her husband

The woman who hated her daughter

“How about you?” he smiled at Falguni when she raised her head

“I have a daughter” she smiled with pride… and pulled up 8? Year old Annika’s album

Aatreya sat there dumbfounded

He had just acknowledged his biological son, though being absent from his life for 10 years

She had just denied one of her biological daughter’s very existence!!

He stared at her dumbfounded, Mrunalini did not know of this appointment, she never will

He worried if Vipul was going to remember Jaidrith’s eyes and make a connection

He knew he was being paranoid

Vipul did become curious actually, he muttered something about blue eyes in a slow whisper to his wife

She looked at him in shock and then rolled her eyes and mocked him “Like he is God’s only creation with blue eyes” she scoffed

“He is a handsome boy” Vipul smiled sheepishly hoping Aatreya would tilt the picture one more time

But he shrewdly, pushed some file stacks around it crowding it

“What is the name?” Vipul asked not letting go

“U will have to excuse me” Aatreya pretended to receive a call, took it a few feet away and returned

“I am sorry we went over the time I hope I was able to give you a good overview for what we look for in lending proposals, I congratulate you for launching such ambitious ideas for Mumbai… the city is fortunate” Aatreya was smooooth

“I will set up one more appointment?” Vipul was reluctant to leave

Aatreya did not want to go to jail, he was not about to break rules and sanction 50 crores or 500 crores….

“If your paperwork gets to my desk which it will eventually, in 3ish months for small projects of less than 100 crores, for larger ones like yours it gets reviewed by Corporate… and sanctions could take up to a year, we need multiple parties to underwrite it” Aatreya went all technical

Savarkars were greedy and ambitious they had little

Understanding and lot of hope

It was going to be rough….

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Om my God 🙄.

This female is unbelievable.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

But Atty now has a better idea how terrible Mrunalini’s life might have been.

He will love and protect Mrunalini even more ♥️.