Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for reading each and every one of you. Sorry I have the beginnings of a cold and a cough so I have been slightly MIA.

7 years indeed has been so so joyous. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing it every evening, in fact I will start thinking about the plot towards the evening while making dinner etc😆

It continues to be captivating for me

THANKS so so much for reading

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you for reading each and every one of you. Sorry I have the beginnings of a cold and a cough so I have been slightly MIA.

7 years indeed has been so so joyous. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing it every evening, in fact I will start thinking about the plot towards the evening while making dinner etc😆

Pleasure is all ours. This has become an addiction for me.

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Foster care & 404 Error

Nice, he indeed will rough her up. And that would be nice to see. Atty should call their bluff like never before.

Sudha1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Take care and never stop your writing mam

I will always been waiting for your update

May God bless you and your family

Sudha1012 thumbnail

Again Iam going to start reading SOSY

FOR 4 th time 🙈🙈

rr666 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

isko bolte h karmaache fal😆 I want Atty to break falguni at any cost😈 not sure he will cross lines nice guy but still hoping😈

Tulips101 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6

Bless your heart Nisha! Your stories have become a part of daily routine. I get restless if I don't read any new update or old ones. Maybe it's an addiction and not a habit🤣

saina1231 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Everyone needs atleast one person to whom they can fall back without fearing of losing them and unfortunately Mrunalini never had that person in her life till now💔...Her being hesitant in accepting the fact that Atty will be there is understandable but she will come around if dealed with patience and understanding❤️

Edited by saina1231 - 2 years ago
saina1231 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These stories connects you with the characters as if they all are real😳...Thank you so much Ma'am for giving us these stories❤️

PriteeMisra thumbnail

Take care Nisha.

For a change take some rest. from what I have come to know in past few years but stretch yourself a lot for others. Including us.