Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

First period and a mother who was missing in action. That says a lot about the level of neglect.

coderlady thumbnail

Love that he came over to stay and comfort. This is his first act of rebellion.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She smiled “I told u I wore a fake engagement ring”

“Just not mine then?” he smiled

Coz you are not fake Atty.

You are one who really wants and forever. She is scared you would regret. Hold on. You will need lot of patience for now.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Work back in full flow for me. Coz of Covid many courts were not working regularly. Now all back on track.

But relieved that finally things are getting back to normal. All good on personal front too.

Nevertheless, one thing doesn't change is that checking your page for latest update. You have kept me hooked since past seven years.

How are you ?

Edited by PriteeMisra - 2 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Work back in full flow for me. Coz of Covid many courts were not working regularly. Now all back on track.

But relieved that finally things are getting back to normal. All good on personal front too.

Nevertheless, one thing doesn't change is that checking your page for latest update. You have kept me hooked since past seven years.

How are you ?

True! Its been 7 years! I finished my UG, got married, became a mother, doing pg and a lot happened in life...... But this one havent changed. Its my routine that whenever i get a free time, will just come and refresh this page.... ❤️

And i wish u be continuing this even in my old age😍😍😍😍😍

rr666 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

its been 7 years?!!😲😳 the first thing i have been doing after waking up is check for any update nd read since Sosy started❤️

such a beautiful writing nisha❤️ nd relatable.. I can say that ur stories have made me an emotionally mature person... Thanku for that😃..dont stop ever plsssss

SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

True! Its been 7 years! I finished my UG, got married, became a mother, doing pg and a lot happened in life...... But this one havent changed. Its my routine that whenever i get a free time, will just come and refresh this page.... ❤️

And i wish u be continuing this even in my old age😍😍😍😍😍

So True Ashu… 7 years wow! I started when I was in 11th and now I’m almost done with Medicine and graduating in few months. Indeed she has us hooked. 😍

saina1231 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same with me too just marriage thing is yet to happen have completed my ug and pg reading Nisha Ma'am's story...And still wish to continue it❤️.. And whenever I felt low I have read old stories of Nisha Ma'am's🤗... I have joined India forum seven years ago...during yeh hai mohabbatein I came across software symphony when the story was not making any sense but then all ekta shows have the same story🤔

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SushSathisha

So True Ashu… 7 years wow! I started when I was in 11th and now I’m almost done with Medicine and graduating in few months. Indeed she has us hooked. 😍

It get me thinking also.. its been so long my younger one around three and now she will be 10 this year.. how time goes by . From SOSY to today and hopefully never ending…!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Foster care & 404 Error

They spent the next couple hours getting to know each other discussing summers and winters during childhood years. They talked about why he chose Wharton, and about how disappointed her was he couldn’t dance at Apurva’s wedding

He talked about how many Udupi temple visits his family made in one year

It was a whole new world for her, her childhood was all about overseas vacations and being left in charge of nannies and cooks while her parents partied individually with other people

“We should at least acknowledge we cannot bridge the gap that exists between us A”

“It doesn’t need to be… don’t u know of couples from disparate backgrounds?”

She smiled…

“Were u part of the school debate team?”

I went to moderately priced private school in Mumbai we did not have student government or debates”

“U are good at it nevertheless” she chuckled

“Because I continue to make the case for our happiness”

She nodded quietly her eyes filling with tears

“U are looking at a lifetime of me being afraid of imaginary ghosts in the toilet, hurting over my mother not caring about me, my father having a child with my best friend”

“NONE of which is YOU”

“the ghost fear is me” she chuckled

“No its not, the breeze was whistling” he smiled gently

“Ah” “U also lie” she smiled

“All for the ones I care about”

“Are u a tyrant at the office?” she asked curiously

He shrugged uncomfortably

“Is that a yes?”

“I don’t know Ive never managed a team of 400 before, US is so lean in banking I was a VP and only wrote perf eval for 8 people… here my direct reports are 14, and I am supposed to evaluate one level down around 22” he sighed

She nodded

“OK”

“It always cracks me up”

“The OK?” she asked

He nodded

“My parents are very proud of my achievements, I could step away and go run an NGO but as long as they are alive I cannot quit”

“that’s a lot of pressure”

He nodded

“They derive a lot of secondary pleasure… no one on either side has ever been to Wharton, in Bangalore as u know US is the rage”

“U will still have ur degree even if u quit”

“Are u urging me to step away?” he laughed

“No no… I mean no…”

“I know I am joking, my parents want the title and the prestige”

“Most parents do” she nodded all knowingly

He didn’t ask anything about hers

“We went out to eat the night I graduated college later my Aai told me he was sc---ing the hostess at the 5 star restaurant”

“Its never any happy memory?” he was furious

“Here and there in Maharashtra until my Dad’s Mum was alive, when she visited she would dress me up for imaginary pageants” she chuckled

She went on to explain how that Ajji thought she was thing of beauty because of her eyes and showered her with a lot of love. She told him how much Falguni hated that because it reminded her of her husband’s deeds

“I don’t think Aai should have continued on in the marriage, I think she should have left me” she said trying not to cry, he should have given me up to foster care or something like they have in the US”

“U think so?” he sighed

“I mean she is RIGHT there but doesn’t care… why not just leave and see me 5 times a year? She could have saved me lakhs in therapy fee” she laughed

“Does she know?”

“I am in therapy?” “Oh yeah… she once stormed into Sameena’s flat and yelled at her Ammi that it was all a money grab”

He cringed

“I had to later call her and inform her it was because of what she and her husband did to me”

“Was she paying for it?”

“Absolutely not”

“She sounds like a piece of work”

“hahah” she laughed out loud

“What is her name?”

“Are you going to go rough her up?” she teased

“Oh I could” he smiled

“Falguni Savarkar” she said casually

He sat up holding his cool… he distinctly recalled his admin setting up a meeting with a couple in the next week or so by that exact name

He casually scrolled his work phone, and looked up his appointments, the meeting request had come from some Mumbai City Commissioner guy.. some political appointee seeking 1:1 for one of his cronies. Vipul Savarkar & Falguni” it said in Outlook

He quietly Googled it as she went off to make hot chocolate, she always drank those when Dhru was asleep because she didn’t want to break his heart

It pulled up a bunch of glossy websites of construction companies and projects stretching from Mumbai to Gujarat and Mumbai to Andhra

He clicked on “completed projects” on the home page… he got a 404 error