A&A - "mere Kanhaji ka janamdin hai, main toh Radha banungi hi"

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

6th Sept 2021 episode - Such symbolisms in this episode...  Radha Krishna

It's getting more and more obvious that Anupamaa and Anuj are destined and connected. It's the way they are written and writing them....  The symbolisms and meanings this episode with Radha Krishna in a way. 

Ever since the start Anupamaa has been praying and belief in Kanhaji. The one she asks to bless her, to protect her and her family. Trusts him etc

This year - all couples will be/enact Krishna and Radha. Anupamaa might not have a partner anymore but you saw how she said her Kanhaji is always with her....  ‘Kisne kahaan main akeli pad jaongi mere saath mere kanha ji hai aur hamesha rahenge’ and cue the next scenes where Anuj is dressed in Kanha's moh paake....   Anupamaa's Kanhaji - partner is here. 

What a beautiful connection that Anuj's birthday this year lands on Janamastani - the birth of Lord Krishna. Another symbolism. Anupamaa even says the dialogues - "mere Kanhaji ka janamdin hai, main toh radha banungi hi" 

Anupamaa and Nandini scene - she says even Radha Krishna had fights but their love never lessened - and it was unbreakable. She also says once Samar and Nandini become Radha Krishna everything will be ok. Samar will calm down. 

From precap - Anuj saves Samar from a accident. I do wonder if Anuj will have a talk with Samar about what he was doing and why he was upset. Maybe get through to him and understand things, like Anupamaa has been doing too. Earlier in the episode she did ask that can her Kanhaji please help find Samar's smile. Which is why i also feel maybe Anuj will do that and bring back his smile and get him on track again. 

Anupamaa-Anuj meeting had to happen on this day - This Radha will meet her Kanhaji today... and she won't be alone, and he won't be alone too. Samar is the link... which Anuj wont know till he sees who his mother is.

Note - Anuj mentions he has no parents left. I suspected as much. His family is only GK Kaka (cutest cool scenes they have). I do like to say, as much as some people dislike Shah Family esp at times when having double standards/toxic etc but we have to remember the Shah Family are the show's family from the start... that's where the story is based at even as we seeing Anupamaa flourishing and continuing to grow etc. Also it won't surprised me if Anuj becomes a extended member of the family (due to business or/and bonding with them)...  as he doesn't have his own family. And Anupamaa sees that as her family...She sees Bapuji and Baa as her parents etc. It's her home.  

Also liked to mention Kinjal, the way she handled that moment and Kavya in the end. I have always liked the Kinjal-Anupamaa bonding. Such a lovely relationship they have. The one who stands and supports her. 

I like how each episode... they do point out that Anupamaa is a mother, saas etc even though we already know lol. And today we got to hear that Anuj is 44 yrs old man. GK Kaka - on his get a wife mode for Anuj - I feel like GK is thinking what will happen to Anuj & who will be there for him after he is gone. He wants him to have a companion... they do joke around with each other but deep down i do feel his thinking might be that. 

Edited by Lennie - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

GK and anuj's banter is limelight of show... 😘😘and yes anu and anuj will have a legendary love story...just waiting it to happen... I am going to be my own La La Land imagining it... 🥰🥰🥰

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

GK and anuj's banter is limelight of show... 😘😘and yes anu and anuj will have a legendary love story...just waiting it to happen... I am going to be my own La La Land imagining it... 🥰🥰🥰

I can't beleive I'm imagining and dreaming about an itv couple after so long . Anuj has brought so much freshness to the show and Anuj kaka scenes are so beautiful feel good 

I can't wait to see Anuj and anu love story even if it happens at tortoise pace m ok with it .

I keep looking forward for their interactions like even today almost skipped to their parts and also the simple looking at eo  had so much chemistry

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

I’m waiting for GK kaka and Anupamaa meeting. 

Finally seeing Anuj meeting Anupamaa again and coming her home 

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have never felt butterflies watching an ITV... But I a goner for galib kapadia... The way he was looking at anu 🥰🥰🥰

Lennie thumbnail

Anupamaa deserves someone to look at her with such love and respect. The very things she never had and experienced.