Shilpa Shetty Set To End Her Marriage - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Not gonna happen... it's impossible she didn't know about his work when entire world was calling his activities shady...

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good, I want to marry him.  He is hot ðŸ¤£

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I second this. A lot of people watch soft p*rn in India. Our country is one of the top places where p*rnographic content thrives globally.

The women and men involved in these soft p*rn videos aren’t minors. Unless we are missing something, they were adults who took the decision to do these videos for fame.

If there is more to this case (like minors and human trafficking), then it’s a serious matter. Otherwise, it looks to be blown out of proportion.

My heart goes out to Shilpa because she really loved Raj Kundra. He treated her like a Queen and she looked truly happy with him. For her to consider separating, it must have shattered her heart ðŸ˜’

Exactly my point. When sunny leone can be so easily accepted , ekta kapoor and Bhatt movies can make soft p0rn why Raj Kundra is still in custody.

There is something really dark here that's why shetty is moving out to save her kids from their father's image.

Kundra's legal business would have suffered huge looses  due to Pandemic and he may have involved in this.

But after enjoying all the riches it looks bad that shetty is leaving him in difficult times. But if he is involved in minor and trafficking crime than its better she leaves him and he should get punished severely.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She must have thought a lot before making such a huge decision.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Is it just me or others who think getting involved in this case is not a big deal.

Common ppl do watch such videos in india, ullu app and alt balaji is serving soft p*rn openly.

But yes if Raj Kundra is involved videos with minor actors or human trafficking it's a serious issue .

I think there is more to it than in media.

I agree. I don't know what the truth is, but my suspicion is that he's not done any trafficking nor forced any girls. Instead, I suspect this is the nanny state finally rearing it's head, and he's a good example to set.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

She must have thought a lot before making such a huge decision.

This news doesn't seem to be true anymore her husband got bail and he went home to her.

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

I second this. A lot of people watch soft p*rn in India. Our country is one of the top places where p*rnographic content thrives globally.

The women and men involved in these soft p*rn videos aren’t minors. Unless we are missing something, they were adults who took the decision to do these videos for fame.

If there is more to this case (like minors and human trafficking), then it’s a serious matter. Otherwise, it looks to be blown out of proportion.

My heart goes out to Shilpa because she really loved Raj Kundra. He treated her like a Queen and she looked truly happy with him. For her to consider separating, it must have shattered her heart ðŸ˜’

Even if they have18 plus actors in the videos, it is still not ok because many have come forward stating that coercion was used or they were drugged and forced to perform the acts. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

That sounds more like passing the blame than the real reason. If that many were being coerced or drugged, it would have become an underground business than a public platform for soft po*n. 

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Even if they have18 plus actors in the videos, it is still not ok because many have come forward stating that coercion was used or they were drugged and forced to perform the acts. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

That sounds more like passing the blame than the real reason. If that many were being coerced or drugged, it would have become an underground business than a public platform for soft po*n. 

The articles and interviews posted here were pretty convincing in my opinion, so I think there is some truth in there.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It wasn’t like he’s involved in fraud and illegal activities for the first time. If a man can leave a 3 month old baby and never keep ik contact with her citing mother doesn’t want.. what kind of a person is he.. and how does Shilpa miss all of this?

Also - he has been accused of coercing women to do #%^^*{  stuff by making them sign contracts and blackmailing. That’s where the complaints started.

https://bit.ly/39ruMfh

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago