Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Angreji jitni iss desh mein aapki hoshiyari ka pramaan hai, utni to Angrejo ke desh mein bhi nahi. 😆

Solah aane sach. Yeh poori thread is baat ko pramaanit karti hai.

Lots of definitions of intellectuals created by intellectuals in India. 😆

1204950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

How???

Please explain..

She knows the meaning of objectification. Bar being set as high as industry kids' IQ.

1123225 thumbnail

Angreji jitni iss desh mein aapki hoshiyari ka pramaan hai, utni to Angrejo ke desh mein bhi nahi. 😆

Nuh huh. These guys speak English. He doesn't get excused for not being angrej.

The objection is not to his not knowing the word as such. He doesn't seem to be familiar with the idea even when it is a huge problem in mainstream Hindi movies.

Also, kind of horrifying that his 1st thought was when women object. Object to what? I would want him to complete the thought process and see what he had to say about women's objections. After all this is Bollywood. Aurat ki naa mein bhi haan hein is what their movies claim.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

This just shows Tiger Shroff's ignorance. 🙄

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am I the only one that thinks Tiger knew what was meant? I think he was just trying to deflect the question by joking about it. It didn't work because jokes are actually pretty hard to pull off and require the right timing and intonation.

There's no way you can be working in the film industry for years and never even have heard that word.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Nuh huh. These guys speak English. He doesn't get excused for not being angrej.

The objection is not to his not knowing the word as such. He doesn't seem to be familiar with the idea even when it is a huge problem in mainstream Hindi movies.

Also, kind of horrifying that his 1st thought was when women object. Object to what? I would want him to complete the thought process and see what he had to say about women's objections. After all this is Bollywood. Aurat ki naa mein bhi haan hein is what their movies claim.

Not denying that. BW kids bunch probably looks down on anyone who doesn’t speak English. So he for sure doesn’t get a pass for not knowing English.

For the rest, yes to that too.

1123190 thumbnail

Same, pappy matlab kutte ka bachcha ka bhai hai ye.

1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Am I the only one that thinks Tiger knew what was meant? I think he was just trying to deflect the question by joking about it. It didn't work because jokes are actually pretty hard to pull off and require the right timing and intonation.

There's no way you can be working in the film industry for years and never even have heard that word.

Same, he doesnt want to give his take on something which might cause controversy. He got caught when he said regressive stuff about how his future wife should be.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

No. I also felt the same. It not just showed his lame attempt to deflect the question, it also showed his flippant attitude towards the problem.

Similar thing was attempted by Ranbir Kapoor in an interview before Sanju where Anupama asked him something about misogyny and instead of answering the question he deflected it by asking her the spelling and pronunciation of the word like as if he was hearing it for the first time in his life. 😳

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Millenium Squad

my mumma always tells that these people make movie in India, in Hindi language but during interviews or promotion why do they use English language. And it's not that foreigners watch their interviews😕

So damm confusing