Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

๐Ÿ˜”
pls god give strength to his mom

Canโ€™t even imagine what she is going through ๐Ÿ˜ญ

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is horrible news! I take back all the words i ever said against him. Iโ€™m in shock wth is going on.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is shocking! Oh man, poor his mother.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is chilling! He was at the peak of stardom, isn't it? At least his best years! If not anything he had a mad crazy fan following. Especially team sidnaz! Phew.

I remember most of us actually mellowing towards him and liking him better in bb14, than his own season.

Shocking man!

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think the sad part is, chest pain or some discomfort around chest can often be mistaken for gas or acidity. Gas and bloating causes sharp pain in the chest too at times and the fact that he drank water and went to sleep, makes me think he mistook it for gas problems :((

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

I think the sad part is, chest pain or some discomfort around chest can often be mistaken for gas or acidity. Gas and bloating causes sharp pain in the chest too at times and the fact that he drank water and went to sleep, makes me think he mistook it for gas problems :((

His father too died due to massive heart attack and he was in his early 40s. Sometimes the causes can be hereditary. My cousin just fainted few years and his wife took him to Asian Heart Institute, he was stable. After the preliminary investigations and check ups, the diagnosis was mild heart attack.

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was unbelievable. Left too early ๐Ÿ’” May God gives strength to his mother, sisters & Shehnaaz. May God give strength to his millions of fans who loved him unconditionally. Thinking about Rita Aunty & Shehnaaz intensifies grief.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 years ago
loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

His father too died due to massive heart attack and he was in his early 40s. Sometimes the causes can be hereditary. My cousin just fainted few years and his wife took him to Asian Heart Institute, he was stable. After the preliminary investigations and check ups, the diagnosis was mild heart attack.

Wikipedia says his Father died due to a lung disorder during his modelling days.