Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

that was cardiac arrest diff from heart attack . Heart attack happens due to blockage. cardiac arrest is different

ND one of the causes of cardiac arrest is heart attack . And if heart attack is left untreated for few hours it could lead to cardiac arrest.

Bigboss2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bb15 contestants,, does they know about his death.. Big boss ne bataya ki nahi??

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bigboss2020

Bb15 contestants,, does they know about his death.. Big boss ne bataya ki nahi??

Pata nahin. I’m not sure if BB feels this news is relevant or not when it comes to sharing matters with housemates. I honestly don’t know.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dont think they have been informed yet but they might give him a tribute on WKV ... He deserves that

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

i think she is still in a shock and could not hit her yet and we dont know what else is going through her head that why we did not call the doctor or an ambulance ,end of the day she is one who have lost the most her son and her strength .

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i think she is still in a shock and could not hit her yet and we dont know what else is going through her head that why we did not call the doctor or an ambulance ,end of the day she is one who have lost the most her son and her strength .

Yes you are right..I have been through this..sudden shock partially numbs your feelings and slowly when the shock wears off it hits you like the sky has fallen on your head. Than questions and guilt takes over..I would not wish this even on my worst enemy. Time really does not heal the pain....it teaches one to Live with the pain. It becomes like your shadow...follows you all your life. The worst punishment one can live with...

I wish and pray for a lot of strength to his family and to Shenaz..

Edited by ninastx - 3 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

yes i said it with my personal exeperance as well that is how we can connect it her feelings may Allah gives her the strength to bear it .

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I still can’t believe it man this is so shocking he was so young and fit RIP

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

ND one of the causes of cardiac arrest is heart attack . And if heart attack is left untreated for few hours it could lead to cardiac arrest.

yes that could be possible
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I am not sure 🤔 whether his father died of lung failure or heart attack. Wikipedia states that it's was his lungs that gave away. Nevertheless sudden chest pain shouldn't be ignored. The family issued a statement that around 3-3.30 he complained of uneasiness. Thats a huge red flag.

well for a 40 yr old person that isnt such a red flag