Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I heard his Mom was very strong and was handling everything. She is a strong woman. Maybe dheere dheere she'll accept the reality when the people around her will become busy with their lives and she'll get to feel his absence :(

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

True

As per some sources Asim din't meet siddarth since BB 13 final.he was remembering his days in BB and planning to meet him.he will repend for the delay lifelong.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

True

As per some sources Asim din't meet siddarth since BB 13 final.he was remembering his days in BB and planning to meet him.he will repend for the delay lifelong.

Why would he repent? People come and go. Only they knew of the bitter relationship they shared. So if Asim would have passed away before Siddharth did, would you have said the same thing about Siddharth?

I share bitter relations with a few of my cousins. I do remember the good times we had. People want to see us united. But only my cousins and I know of the bitterness we hold for each other. Despite being family, we share no common values - only memories. Why would either of us repent or regret not patching up? This is life - one goes, the other survives.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Heartbreaking pictures circulating on social media. 💔

May God give Sidharth's mom and family the strength to sail through this rough time.

Shehnaaz also...it was really devastating to see her like that. He was her strength.

Sidharth Shukla will be remembered. may his soul find solace.🙏

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Ohhhhh God !

Speechless

This picture and some picture of trio whole day breaking my heart. That season was actually about this trio-asim sid and sana. And this season also ended with this trio,one left,and most devastated two were asim and sana. Asim was crying inside the car when prince and aly went inside the car to console him.we hardly saw asim crying on the show! This three had and has something very special inside wat we couldn’t understand. I know for sure now,asim for now will be in touch with sana everytime along with himanshi.Sidharth actually by leaving for heaven, brought back their friendship,love again.

95027 thumbnail

The outpouring for this tragedy. The prayers and well wishes for his friends and family …. This is truly something one can hope to achieve and is “The Success” for him. Even for someone like me who really didn’t know him or watched his serials or movies … I can feel the pain after reading the posts.

May his soul Rest In Peace ….

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

https://twitter.com/Arpitas_31/status/1433763722669936649

He hugged both of them after seeing his journey video. Both of them connected emotionally with him 💔

I got goosebumps watching this! Painful.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SushantForever

This picture and some picture of trio whole day breaking my heart. That season was actually about this trio-asim sid and sana. And this season also ended with this trio,one left,and most devastated two were asim and sana. Asim was crying inside the car when prince and aly went inside the car to console him.we hardly saw asim crying on the show! This three had and has something very special inside wat we couldn’t understand. I know for sure now,asim for now will be in touch with sana everytime along with himanshi.Sidharth actually by leaving for heaven, brought back their friendship,love again.

This is heartbreaking 💔 I loved Asim-Sid bonding in BB13 and their love-hate relationship was unique and organic. I read somewhere that Asim stayed throughout the funeral process and took care of all the arrangements. Also Jasmin stayed back with Sid's family to take care of them. This just shows that Sid ne kitne ache friends kamaye hai apni life me ❤️😭
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

The outpouring for this tragedy. The prayers and well wishes for his friends and family …. This is truly something one can hope to achieve and is “The Success” for him. Even for someone like me who really didn’t know him or watched his serials or movies … I can feel the pain after reading the posts.

May his soul Rest In Peace ….

This post hit me so hard ❤️. You are right my friend.
infinity101 thumbnail

Sambhavna was crying and telling the reporters that Sid's mother is an iron lady. The way she is composing herself and staying strong throughout is unreal and commendable. Any other in her place would have collapsed already 💔😭