Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Just imagine ...mom ne cremation ke baad wapas aake sid ka room aur usual samaan dekha hoga ...jo uss bhayanak raat ko uske paas rakha hoga

Offo !

May God give immense strength to his mom and family

I read in some articles floating around that he was feeling uneasy and told his mom about the same. Late night also he complained to her about having chest pain, she gave him some water and told him to go back to sleep. Never in a million years would she have thought that chest pain and uneasiness could turn into something so fatal and would take her son's life 😞. If it indeed was a cardiac arrest as per sources, then it's truly terrifying that in a lot of cases the concerned person doesn't even get to know about the warning signs/symptoms beforehand or the people around him, otherwise many lives could have been saved, including his😔
iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Uff !

Sana ke saath pata nahi kaun hain ...? Sana looks totally broken and lonely

Toughest time for her and sid s family

it’s sana’s mum, sid sister and niece…the fourth woman with scarf I think is sanas auntie

sana has a tough road ahead of her…I hope she has the strength to recover from this💔

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

RIP.

My heart goes out to his mother. She lost her husband at a young age and now lost her young son. 💔

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: iram510

it’s sana’s mum, sid sister and niece…the fourth woman with scarf I think is sanas auntie

sana has a tough road ahead of her…I hope she has the strength to recover from this💔

Thanks

@ bold - Amen !

Indeed v tough road ahead..Kaise bardaasht kareinge itna bada sadma ..May God help them

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looking at what shehnaaz is going through and the way she stuck by him after BB till the literal end of his days is just heart wrenching stuff, maybe sometimes we all can be very cynical about celebs and quick to judge the authenticity of their relations. I admire all the BB13 crew including Asim, Rashami , Paras , mahira, madhurima everyone, they spent months with him this must be devastating and disturbing.

Most of all his mother who lost her husband and son, she is one strong woman, it’s amazing to see how shehnaaz and his family is closely knit and supporting one another. Hope this media vultures now leave her to grieve and heal in peace 😭

Right now adrenaline must have kicked in but next few days will be so tough when they wake up without him and all visitors have gone, formalities are done. Life can be so cruel.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/Arpitas_31/status/1433763722669936649

He hugged both of them after seeing his journey video. Both of them connected emotionally with him 💔

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Didn't like SidNaz much because I used to find them quite OTT. Their PDA was quite cringy but a few weeks ago when they came to BB OTT and DD3, they looked so genuine. I even mentioned in this forum that the way he looked at her screamed he was in love with that crazy, funny and OTT girl so much. Just saw Shehnaz's pics and she looked so dead. Never thought I will ever comment on them after BB that too in a positive way. Strength to her and of course to his mother. Never easy for a mother to see her child die.

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is heartwarming ❤️ Sid was a good person 😭 Both BV actors now gone 😞

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8