Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Cooker, wrong time to ask this, but was Shenaz staying with him? There are so many theories out there, some say he passed away in sana's lap. Others say he never woke up. Strange no official statement is out. Twitter and insta are flooded by their own version. Someone said sana is part of the last rites prayer which was only fr fam members... thats sweet!!

I also find Asmi ka involvement overwhelming, he clearly seems t be effected. AFAIK they never met after BB - Sid ne ek baar Asim ke iye tweet kiya ta bas n asim responded .

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Cooker, wrong time to ask this, but was Shenaz staying with him? There are so many theories out there, some say he passed away in sana's lap. Others say he never woke up. Strange no official statement is out. Twitter and insta are flooded by their own version. Someone said sana is part of the last rites prayer which was only fr fam members... thats sweet!!

I also find Asmi ka involvement overwhelming, he clearly seems t be effected. AFAIK they never met after BB - Sid ne ek baar Asim ke iye tweet kiya ta bas n asim responded .

Don’t know vinty yaar

All sources saying different version

yeah asim and rashmi seems very affected 🥺

Sana tooh tuut se gaye hai 💔

Uski mom tooh I think aab taak accept hi nahi kaar pa rahe 😭

LazyBing thumbnail

It was so heartbreaking looking at the visuals from today🥺

Sana, Rashami, Asim, Sids mom💔

I hope they are all given enough strength to overcome this loss. Sana and his mom seem in a shock , so distraught..all my prayers with them🥺💔

And i hope they are allowed space to grieve and mourn his loss.

May Sidharth’s soul Rest in Peace. Still can’t believe this has happened , the man who was everywhere , so happy and healthy few days ago, has just left suddenly 😢

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have read this before too.. like last year and couple months ago too that Sidharth Shehnaz lived together on one floor and his mom was in the same building on another floor.. so yeah they were live in partners ABP news said the same today I was watching.. they probably do not want to disclose this to the media so they wouldn't say it in an official statement but I guess reporters know.. regardless of the fact Shehnaz looks veey bad.. I hope she geta all the strength to get through this..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She went back to his home with his mother and sisters. May God give strength to all of them.

https://twitter.com/manav22/status/1433762961005301763

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Don’t know vinty yaar

All sources saying different version

yeah asim and rashmi seems very affected 🥺

Sana tooh tuut se gaye hai 💔

Uski mom tooh I think aab taak accept hi nahi kaar pa rahe 😭

Hume hi ab tak believe nee ho raha uski mom ko kaise hoga 😭
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LazyBing

It was so heartbreaking looking at the visuals from today🥺

Sana, Rashami, Asim, Sids mom💔

I hope they are all given enough strength to overcome this loss. Sana and his mom seem in a shock , so distraught..all my prayers with them🥺💔

And i hope they are allowed space to grieve and mourn his loss.

May Sidharth’s soul Rest in Peace. Still can’t believe this has happened , the man who was everywhere , so happy and healthy few days ago, has just left suddenly 😢

That's the most scary and terrifying thing about death.One moment you are healthy, happy and with your loved ones and the next moment death snatches everything 😞. Banda to chala jata hai uske baad uske family members suffer karte hai 😭
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

She went back to his home with his mother and sisters. May God give strength to all of them.

https://twitter.com/manav22/status/1433762961005301763

Uff !

Sana ke saath pata nahi kaun hain ...? Sana looks totally broken and lonely

Toughest time for her and sid s family

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

That's the most scary and terrifying thing about death.One moment you are healthy, happy and with your loved ones and the next moment death snatches everything 😞. Banda to chala jata hai uske baad uske family members suffer karte hai 😭

Just imagine ...mom ne cremation ke baad wapas aake sid ka room aur usual samaan dekha hoga ...jo uss bhayanak raat ko uske paas rakha hoga

Offo !

May God give immense strength to his mom and family

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rest In Peace Siddharth!! It is absolutely heartbreaking to imagine the loss of a child for their parents. My heart cries out for his mum and his sisters. And Sehnaz!! The pictures that have surfaced I have been unable to look at them twice. Why a tragedy for that young girl. Absolutely devastating. I pray God gives all of them enough strength to move on. Sehnaz’s state has torn me and given me immense pain. I cannot imagine what they themselves are going through. I have them in my prayers today.