jyothijssager thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

To hell with your relationship and and to hell with this show but at least spare Ram Lakshman and that too in front of Ganapathi Bappa. And he being an ACP. Wow all the criminals are spared and given endless chances to play with innocent beings in his jurisdiction. Hail the Policeman in him who wanted to always follow the path of his brother who left army and house for being cheated by his wife and brother. For being a dutiful husband who calls his marriage to be a deal before marriage and claims to being wronged when his wife sticks to the deal. For being a sensible man who riles up his wife till she puts all her inhibitions out and shed tears for being misunderstood . For always being protective towards his so called bhabhi in front of whole house who at every point puts his wife in a spot and harrass her with full chavan brigade. For being a apologetic man who is able to say sorry to his bhabhi on behalf of his wife in front of whole chavan nivasis without any mistake of hers and say sorry to his wife in the confinement of four walls. For acting blind, deaf and dumb for all the mental and emotional torture your wife is going through in a daily basis for being your wife and dil of your house.

Mr. ACP for you kind information Ram's wife was Sita and not Shurpanaka. And Lakshman was a man of principles who held Sita maiyya at high esteem as his mother and protected her like a brother. Are you like a brother to Patralekha. So may be I missed few episodes which were not at all aired. And Lakshman as a brother he served Rama with loyalty and pure love . Are you loyal to your brother? You claimed to sacrifice your love for his sake then and now you claim that you have moved on. For yourself you need a very good charactered girl like Sai and want herself to accept you .But you push Patralekha towards your brother knowing that she is vile and wayward. Is this your love towards your brother? And most importantly what is that you learnt from Sai. Being truthful at any instant of time. Being truthful doesn't mean hiding certain things and presenting only the viable. Yesterday you called your wife as bachhi and today you want to move out taking transfer leave her in the care of predators. At least admit her in an orphanage before leaving because you have taken the guardianship of her not your family.

The last nail is down and the show is doomed at least for me and for my sane mind.

The makers have lost it . The writers have butchered it. The only grace of the show characterisation of Sai who according to me till today is tandem , if they try to alter it then they will loose completely. I wish Ayesha moves out before it is done more damage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

617251 thumbnail

The way in which they used Ramayan today was just not done. It was vile and unacceptable. Vankar actually did cross a line with it.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How dare they compare Virat with Lakshman who is the most shining example of a brother-like in fact son-like devar.

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The comparison is vile and unpardonable

It has hurt my sentiments 🧐😤