flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wish our ladki a very happy birthday! You rock as Rani and no one could have done it better. From portraying a villager with your dialect and clothes to becoming the queen you were meant to be, you have made ATBA a pleasure to watch. Hope your birthday was wonderful and may you keep growing!! ❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Birthday Megha. Thank you for for entertaining us with your amazing talents. You have done best as Rani .

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Wish u a many many happy returns of the day Dear Megha aka our dear Rani 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🥳🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Dear 💐🎂🍰🍨🧁🥪🌮🍕🍔🌯🍟🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🛍🎁❤❤❤

may god bless u always forever in ur life n give u all the success n happiness, love whatever u want in ur life. May u achieve n fulfill ur all dreams soon. I wish ur all dreams come true soon 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤

Enjoy ur life fullest as like free bird 🐦 in the sky N also entertain us onscreen or offscreen as like u do always. Never be change urself live same as u want to live 😊😊😊😍😍😍❤❤

Rani character is only made for u 😍😍 no one can play this character better than u 🥰🥰🥰 u r meant to be Rani character. u give ur life, soul, 100% efforts n hard work for alive this character. U r the storehouse of talents. So so proud of u 👏👏 we r lucky to having u as Rani in our lives 😍😍❤❤❤

Love u a lots Rani aka Megha Ray 😘😘😘❤❤❤

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Happiest birthday Megha. May God bless you with a happy, healthy and long life.❤️

Your cuteness always fascinates me. Your eyes are very beautiful and I see so much innocence in them.

I never knew about you before watching this show "Apna Time Bhi Aayega", but trust me, I became your fan after seeing you in it. Your acting ability is commendable. It seems as if every emotion is emanating not from inside Rani but from inside Megha. You have given a new life to the character of "Rani". I can bet that no one could have played this character better than you and no one can. You look so cute and fragile in Rani's get up, I feel like holding you as much softly as I can. I didn't even realise since when I started loving Megha more than Rani.❤️

On this day, along with your long and happy life, I pray to God for your bright future too. May you get many good projects in the future and they be very successful and you get even more fame.🥀

You have a beautiful name "Megha Ray", which is as beautiful as you are.

Your name says, the rain of happiness with the never ending shine of sun which fill us with a new zeal, everyday.

Keep shining Ray.✨

Endless love from my side to you.♥️

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 3 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Megha and Fahmaan are really looking like a real life couple in this as he is standing behind her, all smiling.♥️

They compliment each other so well.❤️

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

360 degree face profile with deep dimpled smile, a MEGHA RAY of every day hope.

360 degree success, love and prosperity ever be yours.

MAAN li hamari baat aur IGTV FAHrmaish puri kar liye,Shukriya Shukriya Shukriya ……. Kya kahe Kaajal, Veer ki Rani, Devi, Chandika, ya Radhika

>>>>

Zee birthday greetings post for Megha Ray

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTU3HH4Cm_0/

Sets celebration - outdoor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSQlaTCe7D/

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold carefree Pari

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Wish u a many many happy returns of the day Dear Megha aka our dear Rani 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🥳🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Dear 💐🎂🍰🍨🧁🥪🌮🍕🍔🌯🍟🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🛍🎁❤❤❤

may god bless u always forever in ur life n give u all the success n happiness, love whatever u want in ur life. May u achieve n fulfill ur all dreams soon. I wish ur all dreams come true soon 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤

Enjoy ur life fullest as like free bird 🐦 in the sky N also entertain us onscreen or offscreen as like u do always. Never be change urself live same as u want to live 😊😊😊😍😍😍❤❤

Rani character is only made for u 😍😍 no one can play this character better than u 🥰🥰🥰 u r meant to be Rani character. u give ur life, soul, 100% efforts n hard work for alive this character. U r the storehouse of talents. So so proud of u 👏👏 we r lucky to having u as Rani in our lives 😍😍❤❤❤

Love u a lots Rani aka Megha Ray 😘😘😘❤❤❤

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
hahaaaa Thank u so much ❤️
1212331 thumbnail

Happy birthday megha ray ❤️❤️

Am very late

Is there any celebration pics 😉