Update: Khel aired January 20th 2007

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all,

Here's a brief update for you:

• At night, the attendants are taking a dead body (body of the serial killer) to the hospital for post-mortem.
  • There are 7 friends at the hospital, in the body room, and doing some pranks on each other. Abhi, the gang leader, says to his friends that he can call the spirits and make them come alive in a dead body. Rashmi gets really scared and a dead body really comes alive, but it was Vijay and Abhi fooled them all. Friends don't appreciate this, especially not the Principal.
  • The principal asks Abhi and his friends to do a post-mortem on the serial killer's body.
  • We see that a spirit has really entered into the serial killer's body. Strange things happen and it is shown that Vijay is killed and his eyes were taken out. Abhi had initially made a plan with him, but he has died for real.
  • Friends set out to search for their other girl pal, but she is killed in the bathroom.
  • Abhi is scared and can't find any of his friends and meets the principal. The principal doesn't believe him and takes him to the terrace. Abhi meets all of his friends and he finds out that they are all dead. They tell Abhi that they died because of his foolishness and that he has to pay for that. They call out Vijay and the serial killer and they all gang up on him.

THE END!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow Natz thankx for the update 👏 👏 ..
I was updating but this week i missed the starting so i didn't update ..
Thanx for ur effort 😃
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow
that was a very interesting epi...
Well thanx Natasha!
😃

~~~Mahak~~~

Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail