Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I hope LG introspect kare

and ek accha show produce kare

past mistakes sudhare👍🏼

no negativity & this sudden change in character

I have no hopes from that narcissistic and toxic lady. You dont know her so you also dont keep hopes from her. 🙂

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

I have no hopes from that narcissistic and toxic lady. You dont know her so you also dont keep hopes from her. 🙂

Accha thik hai

main positive hi sochti hoon toh aise bola

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Breaking ..... Lagta hai finally decision le hi liya meeting me 🤭🤭🤣🤣

Mohsin Khan And Shivangi Joshi To Make An Exit From Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai In October? - EXCLUSIVE

A source tells SpotboyE.com, "Shivangi and Mohsin will be making an exit from the show by October first week and new actors will join in. The makers have already done a lot of experiments with their characters and now, want to start a new storyline. Hence, the decision has been made."

Shivangi and Mohsin joined the show in 2016 and in no time, gained immense popularity. Their chemistry made them one of the most celebrated television couples. However, now their journey of five-and-a-half years will come to an end. However, the show which started in 2009 will continue to air with a new storyline.

https://www.spotboye.com/amp/television/television-news/mohsin-khan-and-shivangi-joshi-to-make-an-exit-from-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-in-october-exclusive/612f9ce0e002610f01678771?__twitter_impression=true

Neon tune yeh post padha kya..... Kal raat ko kiya tha

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Anuj Kapadia has been introduced. He's a quite a charm and his bgm is very cool. 😙

#Anupama

Maine bhi aaj anupamaa dekha ..... Bas ab iss saturday tak ke epi dekhunga bcz of new entry 🤭🤭

Kaafi cool laga mujhe aajka epi 🤩🤩..... Ekdum maat tha sabkuch nd anuj ki entry best thi specially his bgm

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Star Jalsha is extremely furious with Khorkuto. They are upset not only by the performance also by the falling trps. According to some sources the channel may axe the show very soon. 🙂

Cant believe jo show itna badiya hua karta thaa uska ye haal karke rakh diya uss ghatiya writer/producer ne. I curse her in future none of her shows will work even Dhulokona will go off air in this year.

@bold then badal pani ke liye kya khayal hai tumhara 🤣🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Main abhi bhi kehti hoon

Agar PS itna OTT nahi hota toh main shayad try karti

Thodi kam negativity

non toxic ShiVi

Dhara ko jyada mahan na dikhate

waise this story seems nice rather_than other remake shows like GHKPM, Imlie, SNS2, etc

Anyway

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Harsha tujhe kya lagta hai marathi me koun aayega aru ke liye 🤣🤣

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like i thought YRKKH is revamping into a new show. I think there wont be any more leaps i guess this time it will be a whole new story with new leads. Hopefully they will give a proper closure to the entire old cast.

Leap aaya bhi phir bhi utna nahi chalegq

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Main abhi bhi kehti hoon

Agar PS itna OTT nahi hota toh main shayad try karti

Thodi kam negativity

non toxic ShiVi

Dhara ko jyada mahan na dikhate

waise this story seems nice rather_than other remake shows like GHKPM, Imlie, SNS2, etc

Anyway

It means gupta brothers sp pe aata to try karti right ??🤭🤭