Strong girl Anushka sacrificed fr channel laadla & ranvijaya left hand

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It was obvious that they will give a stunt like this only..

Be it stunt like the water one anushka would have been saved where she beated both the guys..

But here arjun is channel favourite (aida bankar peda khane wala)

And varun is ranvijay's left hand who runs all these Roadies splitsvilla etc (production is same for all including bb and kkk)

So these guys have to go till finale and eventually win too..

First Saurabh and now anushka... Strong players.. next will be divyanka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I definitely agree for Saurabh but

Anushka was NOT that strong player lol

She had to go eventually 

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Saurabh was tough competitor , but Anushka wasn't such a strong competition that the channel would have to use foul means to get rid of her.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Varun ne honestly bahut achcha kiya fnal task and bijlu was confident Anuska nhi kar payegi 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

If this week Anushka performed her tasks like she did in the middle weeks I wont have felt bad for her eviction at all, but this week I did feel bad for her

She did two of the tasks well one was the rope one and the other was the swimming one. Esp swimming one her performance was really impressive (despite not knowing swimming n all her opponents in that task knew how to swim she still managed to come 2nd there) And rope one she was doing it slow that was the right strategy she could have won as no one crossed finishing line n also shweta who won was getting tired, but as Anushka hurried a bit so she slipped.

Surprisingly creepy crawlies related tasks which has been her strength so far, she underperformed in those tasks this week.I think if she didnt underperform the creepy crawlies task she could have survive this week(probably)

The height task was so obviously a disadvantage for her as she isnt good in such tasks

But I wont say she is stronger than arjun(in some stunts she showed more willingness than arjun that i agree, but mostly overall arjun is way better performer than her)

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

She was weakest of the lot

She did welll this week for sure

Channel laadla doesn't  deserve to be in top3 or winner

Unless he redeems himself next week and wins ttf ticket

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anushka was weak contestant and had limitation due her height as well.  She can bear torture of reptiles and all but physically she was not as strong as other contestants. 

I am glad she is out because I had fear jo bhi iska partner banega woh bhi risk mai aa sakta hai and it would be unfair to partner so glad to see she lost because of her own set of limitations. 

In no means I find her elimination unfair like I felt bad for SRJ due to Bijlani’s decision.

Anushka was never lambi race ka ghoda and Arjun /Abhinav/ Rahul are way better than Anushka.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree that the stunt was unfair but Anushka is not sacrificed. She wasn't strong. She is good with animals stunts but otheriwise she is not. 😕

priya185 thumbnail

she tried her best she was good in the swimming stunt 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I am sorry but anushka was not a very strong contestant. She was 18 and hence had some limitations and based on that she was out. Arjun and varun are one of the strongest contestant here so I don't think there was anything unfair in anushka's eviction