Know About How To Watch Money Heist Web series for Free

devil001 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hello Everyone I just Want To Know That Through My Post That I want To see Money heist Web series Online Without Any Charges Could Any One Tell me that From Where I can See This Series Without Paid off anytype of Charges.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Have you tried Telegram 🤔

The episodes are available there.

U can download and watch..

Edited by life_is_fun - 3 years ago
AamiBrown thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pretty underwhelming, and so many things didn't make sense (professor's actions, the dog tags, Denver). But we're home. It's a silly, fun show. It delivered on that end. It's an anime.

For sure I'm getting downvoted for calling it silly. I like the show, or else I wouldn't be watching. It's just good fun, flawed, good fun.

I would also recommend to check this amazing review about Season 5 vol.2 and explore more unhidden grounds

With news of its spin-off “Berlin” in 2023, all we can do is wait and hope it happens within the time and with the previous quality. Bella Ciao!

MikeT thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AamiBrown

Pretty underwhelming, and so many things didn't make sense (professor's actions, the dog tags, Denver). But we're home. It's a silly, fun show. It delivered on that end. It's an anime.

For sure I'm getting downvoted for calling it silly. I like the show, or else I wouldn't be watching. It's just good fun, flawed, good fun.

I would also recommend to check this amazing review about Season 5 vol.2 and explore more unhidden grounds

With news of its spin-off “Berlin” in 2023, all we can do is wait and hope it happens within the time and with the previous quality. Bella Ciao!

The ending was good and emotional. I don't know why people start bad-mouthing a finale.

I loved the part where all of them were singing Bella Ciao for the last time ❤️