Users

Frequent Posters

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Deeps dekho… SRK ki aur beizzati 

Matlab where is this lawsuit yaar 🤣

I am 2 seconds from contacting SRK’s fanclubs yaar this man is not being spared by anyone related to the show 🤣🤣🤣

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vanku should go into politics 🤣

So much lying and delusion in one interview…….he will do wonders in that field 🤣🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

May every household get a bahu like Pakhi 👏

😆

Which show are these guys seeing and why is she talking like Manjulika ??

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

May every household get a bahu like Pakhi 👏

This clip  has to be the best trolling if their own show and interviews, they should even add the clip of her telling Virat is all yours and also her telling Samrat I wanted to move on . It will complete the picture🤣

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

😆

Which show are these guys seeing and why is she talking like Manjulika ??

Why are you asking such impossible questions Asmi?? 🤣

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just don't liked this interview. Whole cast and pH not giving credit of Sai character to Ayesha except kishoriji who said Sai is likeble because ayesha's Inoccence and raw ness in acting added flavour in sai. 

It is same character writter in KD as emon and sanaya South version but I liked sai most because of  Ayesha. Her inocent face and cute angered face attracted pepoles. She may nit perfect actor but that non perfection added liveliness in Sai. Therefore pepoles connect more to Sai than others. But all cast and pH ignoring her hard to potrait this character. 

Ayesha always giving credit of everything to co-actors and  team but no one want to give credit to her. ..

When they want to talk about pakhi they all are saying pepoles hate Aishwarya because she potrait pakhi with perfection . She is acting thought her eyes. They are giving credit to aishwarya acting for pakhi character and Aishwarya hate 🤦🤦

Edited by SonuRani - 2 years ago
swara397 thumbnail

So the moral of the story is Vankar Saheb aur Didi ko same bimari hai 🤣

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

One thing that clearly comes across from this interview is how out of reality the creative director really is....

While I do agree that this the show is in a very interesting phase, unfortunately the execution of scenes, dialogues, acting, pretty much every single thing has been all over the place. What could have been really high-octane scenes... Virat-Samrat meeting, Samrat meeting his family, family's realization of the real reason behind Samrat leaving, Virat-Sai's relationship have all fallen short. 

Patralekha genuinely wanting to move on...we are definitely not watching the same show..

And Mr. Vankar, what you are doing with GHKPM is not an adaptation, it is an out-and-out copy which even then you guys can't do well.